• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Court rules against Oregon bakers who refused to make gay wedding cake [W:1685]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when challenged to show that free exercise of religion is factually infringed on in anyway you havent been able to do it.

No. I was asked, in a hypothetical situation, to show how YOUR free exercise of religion was infringed.
My response to it remains correct.

No. I was asked, in a hypothetical situation, to show how YOUR free exercise of religion was infringed.
My response to it remains correct.

Please repost this as many times as possible LMAO because it shows the fact you have no clue about this topic. You thinking MY rights and freedom of religion is different is hilarious. Also your answer is still 100% factually wrong. But again please keep saying its correct to show everybody how much you know about this topic. :lamo

Disagree, then simply prove your answer is right, i bet you run from that question too! :)

Please repost this as many times as possible LMAO because it shows the fact you have no clue about this topic. You thinking MY rights and freedom of religion is different is hilarious. Also your answer is still 100% factually wrong. But again please keep saying its correct to show everybody how much you know about this topic. :lamo

Disagree, then simply prove your answer is right, i bet you run from that question too! :)

Isn't this fun kids? So much fun that people on both sides of this argument...and those in the middle...have repeatedly tried to provide this magical 'proof' our fine colleague here wants. But alas...no 'proof' will satisfy the person who asked the question in this case.

My friends, we are witnessing the SJW mentality on full bloom here. Nothing matters except claiming the 'moral high ground'. No means are below the SJW, when it comes to signalling loudly and repeatedly, anything necessary in order to fulfill the righteous indignation that is evidently...the paramount goal.

No rational discussion is possible in this case. No people...only circular, pedantic arguments that lead to absolutely nowhere.
It's all very 'productive'...wouldn't you say?:roll:

1.) Isn't this fun kids? So much fun that people on both sides of this argument...and those in the middle...have repeatedly tried to provide this magical 'proof' our fine colleague here wants. But alas...no 'proof' will satisfy the person who asked the question in this case.

2.) My friends, we are witnessing the SJW mentality on full bloom here. Nothing matters except claiming the 'moral high ground'. No means are below the SJW, when it comes to signalling loudly and repeatedly, anything necessary in order to fulfill the righteous indignation that is evidently...the paramount goal.

3.) No rational discussion is possible in this case. No people...only circular, pedantic arguments that lead to absolutely nowhere.
4.) It's all very 'productive'...wouldn't you say?:roll:

1.) nice try but actually NOBODY has, 1 person said the question cant be answer which is false and another gave an answer with ZERO proof which is part of the question. But if you think you can answer give it a go :)
2.) deflection
3.) deflection
4.) its VERY productive since it proves those few that claim such absurd things are factually wrong :)

So the challenge is out there to those very few (OR ANYBODY) that claim rights and religious freedom are lost. Simply List them and prove it, thanks!

1.) nice try but actually NOBODY has, 1 person said the question cant be answer which is false and another gave an answer with ZERO proof which is part of the question. But if you think you can answer give it a go :)
2.) deflection
3.) deflection
4.) its VERY productive since it proves those few that claim such absurd things are factually wrong :)

So the challenge is out there to those very few (OR ANYBODY) that claim rights and religious freedom are lost. Simply List them and prove it, thanks!

1,2,3,4.) Yes of course...
pfft...:roll:

1,2,3,4.) Yes of course...
pfft...:roll:

So you cant list any and prove it? LMAO thats what I thought!
Thanks for proving me right again!

Please let us know when you can, thanks!

1.) No "bitching" just us pointing out facts to your, your points all failing and multiple posters correcting your false claims
2.) awesome this will be fun proving this post wrong too
3.) Wrong again the bakers FACTUALLY were not in their rights and the rest of your "feelings" on that doesn't matter to facts
4.) more meaningless OPINION that doesnt change any facts
5.) MORE "feelings" and ZERO facts or logic to support it . . again your feelings dont matter. Laws, rights, court cases and equality does though ;)
6.) more meaningless opinion
7.) im happy it equality justice rights and laws saddens a person with your beliefs especially since ZERO rights of the bakers were trampled. Proven muitiple times by muitiple poster and your own inability to name ONE and factually prove it LMAO

8.) yes very clear, again its clear you dont understand rights, laws, freedoms, illegal discrimination, equal rights, or equality when it comes to this topic and you are probigotry, anti-equal rights and support treating people as leasers

oh yeah and you (nor anybody in your office) cant present ONE SINGLE FACT that supports any of your failed claims

Yes its VERY clear to us :)

You know, I think its time to put the little game to rest.
I'm kind of done just watching you rehash the same thing over and over, though it has been fun for me in the short while just watching you squirm.

You know, I think its time to put the little game to rest.
I'm kind of done just watching you rehash the same thing over and over, though it has been fun for me in the short while just watching you squirm.

I agree you should give your game of posting lies, deflections and factually proven wrong claims cause we aint buying it LMAO When you are ready, please return and post any facts you have that can support your claims, thanks!

I agree you should give your game of posting lies, deflections and factually proven wrong claims cause we aint buying it LMAO When you are ready, please return and post any facts you have that can support your claims, thanks!

Yeah, watching you squirm has lost its luster.

Yeah, watching you squirm has lost its luster.

LMAO see, your posts are still trying to deflect and they still can't bring any facts to the table to support thier lies and proven wrong claim We get it, your posts failed. Do you have anything new you can support with facts? or old? If so please present it, thanks!!! :)

LMAO see, your posts are still trying to deflect and they still can't bring any facts to the table to support thier lies and proven wrong claim We get it, your posts failed. Do you have anything new you can support with facts? or old? If so please present it, thanks!!! :)

You know all your doing now is just wholly repeating yourself, like you have been nearly this entire time?

Looking sadder every time... just saying.

You know all your doing now is just wholly repeating yourself, like you have been nearly this entire time?

Looking sadder every time... just saying.

Im simply asking you to support your claims, ill stop asking if you would please present one fact that supports them. You can do it or you cant.

Tell us what rights are lost and what religious freedoms are lost by PA laws and AD laws. Your posts also used the words trampled a few times, please tells us the rights that were trampled. List them and prove it please, thanks

Im simply asking you to support your claims, ill stop asking if you would please present one fact that supports them. You can do it or you cant.

Tell us what rights are lost and what religious freedoms are lost by PA laws and AD laws. Your posts also used the words trampled a few times, please tells us the rights that were trampled. List them and prove it please, thanks

You and those pesky memory lapses.
Keep squirming, just like that.

You and those pesky memory lapses.
Keep squirming, just like that.

And another dodge LMAO. Again they aren't hard questions, they can be FACTUALLY answered or they can't. So far, as multiple posters pointed out, NOBODY has been able to prove any rights or religious freedoms are lost and or trampled by PA and AD laws. If you or anybody knows of any, please list them and prove it, thanks!

Last edited:
And another dodge LMAO. Again they aren't hard questions, they can be FACTUALLY answered or they can't. So far, as multiple posters pointed out, NOBODY has been able to prove any rights or religious freedoms are lost and or trampled by AP and AD laws. If you or anybody knows of any, please list them and prove it, thanks!
Are you really this dense?? The religious right for a baker to exercise his free will whether to bake a cake for gays or not (because he feels homosexuality is a sin) has now been lost for him, and if he breaks that law he will now face a massive fine, which makes for a highly effective deterrent.

Not that I really care for his stupid rights. If a gay couple comes in your store just bake the damn cake and stop judging others already

And another dodge LMAO. Again they aren't hard questions, they can be FACTUALLY answered or they can't. So far, as multiple posters pointed out, NOBODY has been able to prove any rights or religious freedoms are lost and or trampled by AP and AD laws. If you or anybody knows of any, please list them and prove it, thanks!

Every time you repeat yourself, you keep squirming even harder. You know that right?

In fact, if it wasn't for me getting a small semblance of enjoyment from this interaction with you. This thread would have been respectfully dead by now.

1.)Are you really this dense?? The religious right for a baker to exercise his free will whether to bake a cake for gays or not (because he feels homosexuality is a sin) has now been lost for him
2.) and if he breaks that law he will now face a massive fine, which makes for a highly effective deterrent.

Not that I really care for his stupid rights. If a gay couple comes in your store just bake the damn cake and stop judging others already
LMAO

1.) thats not a religious right he lost and even if it was its not infringed on. Do you understand how rights work? . . tell me the "cool" line about dense again?
His free will is 100% intact, nobody forced him to open a PA business then forced him to sell wedding cakes . . thats not a right lost or is there force. by the retarded example you provided do you also think rape laws infringe on your right to have sex? or the he lost his right to put rat poison in his cakes :lamo

if that right existed it still exists, what he is not allowed to do is break the law, this inst rocket science

2.) then he should not break the law and or CHOOSE to go into a specific type of business that has rules he disagree with . . very simple. I

Maybe stick to a topic you know about. Try again please.

Tomorrow I open up a PA Bakery, what religious rights and freedoms do I lose, list them and prove it.

Every time you repeat yourself, you keep squirming even harder. You know that right?

In fact, if it wasn't for me getting a small semblance of enjoyment from this interaction with you. This thread would have been respectfully dead by now.

So another dodge and no facts to support your claims, got it. Please let us know when you cant support your proven wrong claims with one fact, we are waiting, thanks!

LMAO

1.) thats not a religious right he lost and even if it was its not infringed on
It is for the baker if he feels its his religious right to refuse to bake a cake for gays

1.) thats not a religious right he lost and even if it was its not infringed on
It is for the baker. It doesnt necessarily have to be a right thats written in law

tell me the "cool" line about dense again?
Since you asked, you're dense as hell

His free will is 100% intact
Who said anything about it not being intact??

2.) then he should not break the law and or CHOOSE to go into a specific type of business that has rules he disagree with
Right, so you just nailed it then, the baker feels like his right to refuse to bake a cake for gay people has now been infringed upon, so he might choose to quit his business, or never open a bakery in the first place.

In this case that OP mentioned the bakery chose to go out of business

Tomorrow I open up a PA Bakery, what religious rights and freedoms do I lose, list them and prove it
I just did. Again, you're too dense to understand any of this

1.)It is for the baker if he feels its his religious right to refuse to bake a cake for gays
2.) it is for the baker. It doesnt necessarily have to be a right thats written in law
3.)Since you asked, you're dense as hell
4.)Who said anything about it not being intact??
5.)Right, so you just nailed it then, the baker feels like his right to refuse to bake a cake for gay people has now been infringed upon, so he might cchoose to quit his business, or never open a bakery again
6.)I just did. Again, you're too dense to understand any of this

1.) "feelings" dont make "rights" your claim fails. If you feel you can just have sex with anybody that doesn't give you the right LMAO
2.) to be a right it does see #1
3.) you are free to have that opinion but its odd since my posts contain facts and understanding of rights and laws and yours dont :)
4.) if its intact its not broken, infringed on or trampled, try to keep up
5.) again his "feelings" dont matter to facts rights. I hope the criminal does CHOOSE to never go into PA business again that way his sensitive little snowflake feelings wont be hurt
6.) actually you didnt. But PLEASE keep claiming you did it shows us all what you know about this topic. Nothing you listed was a factual right nor was it infringed on :shrug: try again

Tomorrow I open up a PA Bakery, what religious rights and freedoms do I lose, list them and prove it, thanks!

So another dodge and no facts to support your claims, got it. Please let us know when you cant support your proven wrong claims with one fact, we are waiting, thanks!

Wow a 1-tune-wonder.
I know you will never admit it but, you've had an answer to you simple question for over a week now.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what's wrong with American society today.
Way to many people just don't care about facts or truth. Instead they seem to care about arguing and fighting.
Rational thought, if it ever existed in such people, has been replaced by blind-assed shouting at the moon.
It an embarrassment to the human race.

1.) "feelings" dont make "rights" your claim fails
To the religious baker it does. Again, it doesnt have to be written in law

2.) to be a right it does see #1
WRONG!! And this is why so many people call you dense.
A personal "right" does not have to be necessarily written in law. It can be based on ethical principles or entitlement.
Read and learn, sweetheart: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights

Rights

Rights are legal, social, or ethical principles of freedom or entitlement; that is, rights are the fundamental normative rules about what is allowed of people or owed to people, according to some legal system, social convention, or ethical theory

4.) if its intact its not broken, infringed on or trampled, try to keep up
Free will has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. I also asked you who said his free will is not intact.
Name the poster, because it certainly wasnt me

6.) actually you didnt. But PLEASE keep claiming you did it shows us all what you know about this topic. Nothing you listed was a factual right nor was it infringed on :shrug: try again
You're not intelligent enough to debate. You're tedious, boring, stupid and ignorant.
Please learn the true definition of what people feel is their "human right"

1.)To the religious baker it does. Again, it doesnt have to be written in law
2.)WRONG!! And this is why so many people call you dense.
A personal "right" does not have to be necessarily written in law. It can be based on ethical principles or entitlement.
Read and learn, sweetheart: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights
3.)Free will has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. I also asked you who said his free will is not intact.
Name the poster, because it certainly wasnt me
4.) You're not intelligent enough to debate. You're tedious, boring, stupid and ignorant.
Please learn the true definition of what people feel is their "human right"

1.) meaningless to facts, laws and rights :shrug:
2.) try again, in a courts cases vs LAWS and other peoples actual rights feelings dont matter. Nothing you posted changed that fact. FAIL . thanks for proving me right and showing you do not know about this country or this topic at all though.
3.) I agree free will doesnt matter but you said something about nobody mentioning free will? oh really?

The religious right for a baker to exercise his free will whether to bake a cake for gays or not (because he feels homosexuality is a sin) has now been lost for him, and if he breaks that law he will now face a massive fine, which makes for a highly effective deterrent.
like i said free will doesnt matter, i agree i have no idea why YOU mentioned it. Maybe not blatantly lie so much next time. thanks LMAO

4.) I love when people personally attack after being proved wrong it shows thier cards.
Nobody is discussing HUMAN rights here which do not apply to this case, try to keep up. Once again your posts have been proven factually wrong so tell us those "cool" lines about intelligence and dense again:lamo

Tomorrow I open up a PA Bakery, what religious rights and freedoms do I lose, list them and prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom