• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Consumer Reports: ‘Don’t even bother trying’ Obamacare website yet...

Isn't that sad? His idea of someone "taking personal responsibility" is to make us pay for it.

Personal responsibility is not something that can be mandated by law. People either have it to some degree or they don't. The best one can do to increase a sense of personal responsibility is by setting an example and by encouragement.

Republicans are more about encouraging personal responsibility, while Democrats are hung up on the power of government to attempt to force personal responsibility. It doesn't surprise me one bit that the Obamacare mandate is the product of the Democrats.

Awwwwww! Poor ol' Barry was sabotaged by the private sector! No doubt it's becaise he's black...lol'

Maybe thet should extend the mandate by a year?

Perfectly summarized.

Obamacare is nothing more than a childish video game for dependents and couch potatoes.

Thank you.

If eBay and Amazon can do it, why can't the government?

I shutter to think how much money they have wasted letting some politician's brother-in-law have the contract for building this useless website.

I'm sure you're familiar with that old saying, "good enough for government work".

Except I'm not an Obama supporter or
voter either time. I couldn't bring myself to vote for the lesser of evils. Glad the lesser of evils won, nonetheless

Why ? You're "glad" this Countries economy is hanging by a thread as millions of Americans struggle to make ends meet ?

5 years in and things are getting worse. The "lesser of two evils" was Jr Senator with a ego maniacal complex.

They are also blaming a Canadian company for the ballsup but why were they outsourcing this work when there are so many experts at this sort of thing in the US?
Tech firm is behind glitchy healthcare exchange; shares rise anyway - latimes.com

I do business with this company.. A LOT of business, in fact I sold them a slew of servers over the last two years. I never knew they were the company that held this contract.. Silly me, or I would have pushed deeper.. I feel dirty.

Tim-

Why ? You're "glad" this Countries economy is hanging by a thread as millions of Americans struggle to make ends meet ?

5 years in and things are getting worse. The "lesser of two evils" was Jr Senator with a ego maniacal complex.
If you believe this then you have first an observation deficit, then you are arithmetically challenged, since you are unable to understand arithmetic, you lack ability to comprehend what you couldn't arithmetically compare. Hence your comment is completely retarded ignorant idiocy, a full and complete reflection of you.

Bet you thought that personal attack was clever, eh Ms. non voter?.....

HealthCare.gov pricing feature can be off the mark - CBS News

Be wary of the new "browse for price" feature.

It must have taken a while as well. She seems to have thought that using 'arithmetic' a few times made her appear intellectual.

Says the talking points parrot, Obama-apologist who decided to lead with ad-hominum attacks and didn't directly address one thing I said.

C'mon, if I'm so "challenged by arithmatic", you should have no problem challenging my assertions.

It wasn't, it was actually standard fair from the likes of her ilk.

Just a bunch of general nonsense and no attempt to address my points specifically.

It wasn't, it was actually standard fair from the likes of her ilk.

Just a bunch of general nonsense and no attempt to address my points specifically.

I actually wonder sometimes how many of these people are like that #natsecwonk guy...and what that says if they are. Sad.

I actually wonder sometimes how many of these people are like that #natsecwonk guy...and what that says if they are. Sad.

They have been defending the indefensible for a few years now but are finally getting a hint, a huge one, of the reality to come. Naturally they will be lashing out in frustration and anger in learning that their Messiah was just a streetwise jerk.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…