• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Concession speech.

When Trump loses, stand by for the granddaddy of all hissy fits.
^^ Pathetic, overused, flat out lie.

So your candidate Joe Biden is a liar?

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” VP Joe Biden, America's #1 traitor.

So your candidate Joe Biden is a liar?

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” VP Joe Biden, America's #1 traitor.
All politicians lie, but not many are as prolific as you.

When did Hillary Clinton demand a recount? You are making that up. She never sued a state to recount ballots.
She couldn't. If they looked into alleged voter fraud it would have been the DNC that got caught manipulating the election results. She was smart enough to distance herself from it and let everyone else claim fraud. She knew better.

Trump acted like a sore loser in 2018. He said all the gop congressmen lost because they didn't embrace him.
That is what happened. When you abandon the party you end up like the third party. You lose all that campaign money from the rich and powerful who own our government.

That is what happened. When you abandon the party you end up like the third party. You lose all that campaign money from the rich and powerful who own our government.
That is not what happened. Americans voted against trumps failed policies. They lost because of trump.

He has already openly stated that he intends to incite civil war if he loses. He has said so several times in different stump speeches at his rallies, each time altering the rhetoric just slightly and stepping right up to the bleeding edge of demanding it outright, then tooting his dog whistles.
[]
If he actually started one I would hope his SS agents would do the Patriotic thing and put an end to his Treason, if he doesn't there are plenty of Patriots out there that will.

That is not what happened. Americans voted against trumps failed policies. They lost because of trump.
What about the ones that didn't lose? Did they win because of the failed policies of the left?

What about the ones that didn't lose? Did they win because of the failed policies of the left?
Safe districts. The losers were moderate republicans from the suburbs.

Safe districts. The losers were moderate republicans from the suburbs.
It doesn't matter anyway. I think Trump has done all he can do. I was thinking of voting for Biden. I wish he would just go single payer with the health care and throw in the towel on Obamacare already. The republicans in my opinion have failed the people on health care so It is time to give the democrats a go of it again. The problem unfortunately is the insurance companies. They stand to lose trillions of dollars if we we do go single payer. They are profiting off of Medicare, Medicaid, workman's comp, PIP on car insurance, all the employer health care benefits, etc. They are charging us over and over for health care. It has gone way beyond ridiculous.

I think after the election we will witness just how screwed up and divided our govt. is. Trump may have to be dragged out of the White House.

I think after the election we will witness just how screwed up and divided our govt. is. Trump may have to be dragged out of the White House.
Do they need volunteers to help out? Free of charge.

When do you think Biden will concede? Usually it’s done on the night of the election.
I doubt there will be a concession by either side the night of the election, too many mail in ballots.

If Trump losses, I will not be surprised if Trump delivers an insurrection speech instead

"Liberate the US!"

And this is more likely if the election result is close.

Somewhere along the line, deep into the evening of November 3rd, 2020, or perhaps, things being how they are, in one of the days following, we'll hear a concession speech by either Mr. Joseph Biden or President of the United States of America Donald Trump. It's possible, I suggest, to gain some idea of the stature of the loser through that speech. Some, at least some lines from speeches past, have been memorable. Whether we'll hear something other than a simple cookie cutter statement this time around remains to be experienced.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.
IMO The Donald's concession speech, if he has the balls to show up for one, will be pure theater.

And yes, one for the history books...in the chapter "Shame".

I would bet money he doesn't. He is not a politician. He will just go back to being a very rich person. The only losers will be the people of this country. They finally had a leader that was not a party puppet owned by the rich and powerful. But we will have Biden the ultimate party puppet. Biden doesn't even need strings. He is the true Manchurian candidate. They say and he does. I say end the charade and just put Pelosi in the White House if Biden wins and put Biden out to pasture where he belongs.

I will volunteer to help!

I doubt there will be a concession by either side the night of the election, too many mail in ballots.
Yea, you’re probably right. This could possibly be the making of the way elections are done. We vote in November and wait until Xmas to open our present to see what we’ve got.

IMO The Donald's concession speech, if he has the balls to show up for one, will be pure theater.

And yes, one for the history books...in the chapter "Shame".

Hi!

It's an area for speculation, right? President of the United States of America Donald Trump, should he lose the election, just might be befuddled enough by the loss and its implications that he'll simply read from a teleprompter. Should that occur, his speechwriters will see to it that his words don't raise hackles. But then, it's possible that ... .

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Somewhere along the line, deep into the evening of November 3rd, 2020, or perhaps, things being how they are, in one of the days following, we'll hear a concession speech by either Mr. Joseph Biden or President of the United States of America Donald Trump. It's possible, I suggest, to gain some idea of the stature of the loser through that speech. Some, at least some lines from speeches past, have been memorable. Whether we'll hear something other than a simple cookie cutter statement this time around remains to be experienced.

One thing is for sure

All concession speeches sound the same

Back
Top Bottom