• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Complexity of foreign policy of Baku

GustAkh

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It seems that the Nagorno-Karabakh problem has completely diverted attention of the Azerbaijani authorities from other not less important issues in the field of foreign policy. And actually I don’t feel quite all right about it although I’ve not been living in Azerbaijan for quite a while.
Just take its relations with Georgia with which Baku has been closely and I’d say blindly cooperating recently. You see everyone’s already aware that Georgian president Saakashvili is impudently cheating on president Aliev. Moreover they say that political analyst Mubariz Akhmedoglu has got iron proof of Saakashvili’s intention to give American weapons and equipment to Armenia as part of its foreign debt repayment as was already the case with Turkmenistan and Iran!!
I think Aliev has got to open his eyes and make up his mind as to who is the enemy and who is the friend of Azerbaijan...

Back
Top Bottom