• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Commies, let's talk about your favorite subject. The bad Orange Man! :)

I'm confident I can have as much influence as Grandpappy.
To some extent, that's true. I live in California, so my Presidential vote is basically meaningless. But, it's the thought that counts, right?

Gawd, you're all about taking the long, hard road home today, aren't you. Putin, Trump, are you really so jaded that you think we deserve more before we come out the other side?
You might be right though. It might be a purging process.
I certainly am jaded, but it's got nothing to do with deserving, I'm afraid. I'm sure you've noticed by now, but every time the Republican Party does something to destabilize our country and dump massive swaths of our own citizens into the economic gutter, the Democrats cry about how we need to meet them halfway, and how important a strong Republican Party is for America. There's no saving this country if one party is America's gravedigger and the other one is clapping for them on the sideline. That said, America makes up about 3% of the world's population and consumes a quarter of the earth's productivity every year - it's arguable that "saving" us will become physically impossible as climate change wreaks havoc on production and supply chains. Maybe the world will be better off if American influence diminishes over the next few decades, and the world powers are forced to treat smaller nations as equals at the bargaining table when they demand enough food and electricity to save their own citizens.

Considering past posting and maturity level shown.
I'm guessing this must be OP's favorite book.

FB_IMG_1645660960010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom