• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Comer invites Biden to testify publicly as part of House impeachment inquiry.

Uriah

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?

I think he doesn't gat a vote. Subpoena him and if he doesn't show, arrest him for contempt of Congress.

I think he doesn't gat a vote. Subpoena him and if he doesn't show, arrest him for contempt of Congress.
The jerk was invited last week and he didn't show up. This proves his demands for a public hearing earlier was just political grandstanding. He knew that a closed door hearing always precedes a public hearing.

They want him to come testify in their investigation that we now know was began based on lies spoon fed to them by Russian intelligence? The investigation that has turned up nothing other than pictures of Hunter Biden's genitals for Republicans to salivate over?

What do they want him to comment on?

Hunter has been demanding a public hearin and now he's getting it. I say he doesn't show. What do you think?
You should probably read the article to understand the article before posting stupidity.
Has nothing to do with Hunter.

You should probably read the article to understand the article before posting stupidity.
My mistake. I think my medications are confusing me today. Thanks.

Breaking news: Hunter Biden has a laptop. :LOL:

Why on Earth would President Biden testify when Congress has ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?

Haha, just saw that. I'm sure Joe will consider the "invitation".

200w.gif

Why on Earth would President Biden testify when Congress has ZERO evidence of wrongdoing?
That's the point. Joe has been accused of taking bribes. Now he is being given an opportunity to defend himself.

That's the point. Joe has been accused of taking bribes. Now he is being given an opportunity to defend himself.

LOL, he's also being given the opportunity to tell them to kiss his ass.

When they have something, they can go ahead to vote and impeach, and then we'll hear from the president. Won't that be nice? And you can pop some corn.

Of course. Democrats have a two-tier justice system.

AH HA HA HA HA...I was feeling a little low-energy today...in between two big projects, not much to do.

This chirked me right up. To hear a Pub, of all people, saying this. Had a nice belly laugh.

Thank you so much, Uriah. I mean that.

My mistake. I think my medications are confusing me today. Thanks.

Why? The republicans have had literally YEARS to produce any proof of this and NADA! Accusations are like assholes, everybody has one. Comer has hundreds! And Comers endless whining about nothing has gotten so old it's growing blue and green fuzzy mold.

I don't expect President Biden will lend any legitimacy or publicity to the maga circus by appearing. He would be silly to do so. If they have the evidence, then start the impeachment and let the evidence be publicly tested. That is exactly what they won't do. Or Biden could say that he'll turn up straight after all the Trump admin and maga players who ignored their actual subpoenas appear before a Dem committee and answer their questions.

Comer is a dunce.

Ummm, no. Joe Biden has zero obligation to give their witch-hunt any legitimacy by appearing before them to be questioned about unsubstantiated claims. He's the president of the United States. His mere presence would give their nonsense power in the eyes of the public.

Why? The republicans have had literally YEARS to produce any proof of this and NADA! Accusations are like assholes, everybody has one. Comer has hundreds! And Comers endless whining about nothing has gotten so old it's growing blue and green fuzzy mold.
Let's get Joe on record answering the accusations. I say he doesn't show.

Back
Top Bottom