• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

CNN Poll of PA has Biden up 5 with Registered Voters, but Biden up 10 with Likely Voters

I won't make any direct accusations here, but it looks like liberal pollsters might be up to some more shenanigans...

CNN polled PA, and Biden led by 5 points with Registered Voters. Then, mysteriously, Biden's lead doubled to 10 points when CNN extracted "likely voters" from the group.

Same pattern in Florida.

CNN polled FL, and Biden led by 2 points with Registered Voters. Then, mysteriously, Biden's lead doubled to 4 points when CNN extracted "likely voters" from the group.

Of course, likely voters is what registers in RCP, and affects the RCP averages, which affect the Biden campaign's ability to raise money. And, low and behold, CNN is advertising Biden with a "double digit lead" in Pennsylvania.

Hmmm...

"I won't make any direct accusations here, but it looks like liberal pollsters might be up to some more shenanigans..." The very definition of innuendo. This is exactly how smear campaigns always begin. And it is consistent with Putin's campaign of disinformation in 2016 and this years. But I won't make any specific accusations.

I won't make any direct accusations here, but it looks like liberal pollsters might be up to some more shenanigans...

CNN polled PA, and Biden led by 5 points with Registered Voters. Then, mysteriously, Biden's lead doubled to 10 points when CNN extracted "likely voters" from the group.

Same pattern in Florida.

CNN polled FL, and Biden led by 2 points with Registered Voters. Then, mysteriously, Biden's lead doubled to 4 points when CNN extracted "likely voters" from the group.

Of course, likely voters is what registers in RCP, and affects the RCP averages, which affect the Biden campaign's ability to raise money. And, low and behold, CNN is advertising Biden with a "double digit lead" in Pennsylvania.

Hmmm...

QNN is there as entertainment... its not a serious news network.

The only QNN I consume is the hilarious bits played on other shows.

Lemon, Cuomo, Fat Boi Stelter... just great comedy... like their polls.

Can you believe how bad the orange make up is??? Does he put it on himself? I figured he had a make up person and a hair 'um, administrator' lol.

I saw him on a town hall interview today and it looked like a toddler put it on...yowzaa.

He looks like a moron.

He IS a moron.

Back
Top Bottom