• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN Exclusive: ‘We control them all’: Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows ideas for overturning 2020 election before it was called

Agreed. However, those on the right only think one of them is disgusting. Overturning a free and fair election is no big deal but Hunter using his father's name for personal gain is.
No election has been overturned. Hunter has yet to have his day in court. Could be innocent for all I know.

No election has been overturned. Hunter has yet to have his day in court. Could be innocent for all I know.
let me rephrase then........... Trying to overturn a free and fair election. As far as Hunter, I think he is a piece of work and very likely guilty of many disgusting things. Whether they are illegal or not I don't know as I have no facts one way or the other. However, I do think what he has put his Dad and family through is as disgusting as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom