• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Claim Jesus Was Married Is Based on a Forgery

Yeah, I have. And if you have one in particular you're proud of that you want to claim was copied by Christianity, let's see it. I want your best one. Just ONE - your very best ONE.

Let's see that bad boy.

nobody is claiming Christianity is copied from one religion, were saying its made up nonsense, because it is

nobody is claiming Christianity is copied from one religion, were saying its made up nonsense, because it is

That's absolute nonsense. There's multiple, independent, historical accounts of the life, death, and resurrection. That's what I have. All you have is denial.

Well, of course in a way it does. If you are a strong believer in jesus, bible etc, which is ok in my book, it is your right.
However, that will mean that you are immune to counter-examples. You have a religion to defend, hence you can't explore openly and logically.

So, |I ask again, are you a true believer?

You can't come up with even ONE solid pagan deity that Christianity allegedly copied. You make these claims and you can't back even one of them up. That's what I thought. So put up or admit you've got nothing.

evidence? that a claim is made up? how would I do that?

You must have something solid to base your claim on. Just slapping it up against the wall and thinking that's all you need to do isn't going to cut it.

First, you haven't done your homework to research it in depth to see whether it is true or not. I know that because I have and I know the evidences that support Christ and Christianity.

And second, it's apparent you haven't thought this out very well and now you're asked to support your claim with something other than bravado, and it doesn't appear you can.

Where's the beef?

You must have something solid to base your claim on. Just slapping it up against the wall and thinking that's all you need to do isn't going to cut it.

First, you haven't done your homework to research it in depth to see whether it is true or not. I know that because I have and I know the evidences that support Christ and Christianity.

And second, it's apparent you haven't thought this out very well and now you're asked to support your claim with something other than bravado, and it doesn't appear you can.

Where's the beef?

no i have evidence im just not sharing it because it would be a waste of time to share it with someone who has already made up their mind. I do find it interesting that you think a single post will one day deconvert you from your cult, its inspiring

You can't come up with even ONE solid pagan deity that Christianity allegedly copied. You make these claims and you can't back even one of them up. That's what I thought. So put up or admit you've got nothing.

first ask my question and don't confuse that I haven't wriitten yet that I don't have any.

dimensionallava said:
no i have evidence im just not sharing it because it would be a waste of time to share it with someone who has already made up their mind. I do find it interesting that you think a single post will one day deconvert you from your cult, its inspiring

first ask my question and don't confuse that I haven't wriitten yet that I don't have any.

See, you both bluster and slap your half-baked claims against the wall and neither one of you can support them with a shred of credible evidence. It's got to be embarrassing for you two.

See, you both bluster and slap your half-baked claims against the wall and neither one of you can support them with a shred of credible evidence. It's got to be embarrassing for you two.

you just said you know all of the evidence already and can refute all of it..... right?

First answer the question, are you a true believer?

Two more worthless posts from you people who can't back up your claims. That's normal for folks like you who haven't done your research.

i know right? arent people who dont do the research just the worst

Two more worthless posts from you people who can't back up your claims. That's normal for folks like you who haven't done your research.

I showed you proof but you ignored it, as usual.

I showed you proof but you ignored it, as usual.

You haven't shown me one thing that amounts to a hill of beans to bolster your anti-Christian viewpoints. Neither have Pin 'dar or dimensionallava.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ.

Now where's your best ONE EXAMPLE of a pagan deity that was copied by Christianity? Let's see it. I want your best one. Just ONE - your very best ONE.

I am a believer in Jesus Christ.

Now where's your best ONE EXAMPLE of a pagan deity that was copied by Christianity? Let's see it. I want your best one. Just ONE - your very best ONE.

Ok, thank you! Fair enough! So I know whom I am talking to, much appreciated.

I will do better.
I can recommend this book if you really want to know:

It is called:

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors Or, Christianity Before Christ

150px-Graves0001.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Sixteen-Crucified-Saviors-Christianity/dp/1318023165/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1467566394&sr=8-5&keywords=before+christianity

here the list from that book:

Here is Graves' main list, arranged chronologically:

Thulis of Egypt, 1700 B. C.[5]
Chrishna of India, 1200 B.C.
Crite of Chaldea, 1200 B.C.[6][7]
Atys of Phrygia, 1170 B.C.
Thammuz or Tammuz of Syria, 1160 B.C.
Hesus or Eros 834 B.C.
Bali of Orissa, 725 B.C.[8]
Indra of Thibet (Tibet), 725 B.C.
Iao of Nepaul (Nepal), 622 B.C.[9][10]
Buddha Sakia (Muni) of India, 600 B.C.[11]
Mitra (Mithra) of Persia, 600 B.C.
Alcestos of Euripides, 600 B.C.
Quezalcoatl of Mexico, 587 B.C.
Wittoba of the Bilingonese, 552 B.C.[12]
Prometheus or Æschylus of Caucasus, 547 B.C.
Quirinus of Rome, 506 B.C.
He also lists a number of other holy figures who took the form of men and then ascended into heaven, including:

Salivahana of Bermuda
Zulis or Zhule of Egypt[13]
Osiris of Egypt
Oru of Egypt
Odin of the Scandinavians
Zoroaster of Persia
Baal of Phoenicia
Taut, "the only Begotten of God" of Phoenicia, inventor of letters[14]
Bali of Afghanistan
Xamolxis (Zalmoxis) of Thrace
Zoar of the Bonzes
Adad of Assyria
Deva Tat of Siam (Thailand)
Sammonocadam (Sommona-Codom) of Siam (Thailand)[15]
Alcides of Thebes
Mikado of the Sintoos
Beddru of Japan
Bremrillah of the Druids[16]
Thor son of Odin of the Gauls/Norse
Cadmus of Greece
Hil/Feta of the Mandaites[17]
Gentaut of Mexico[18]
Universal Monarch of the Sibyls
Ischy of Formosa (Taiwan)[19]
Divine Teacher of Plato
Holy One of Xaca[20]
(Fohi) of China
Tien of China
Adonis son of the virgin Io of Greece
Ixion of Rome
Mohamud or Mahomet of Arabia.

Last edited:
Ok, thank you! Fair enough! So I know whom I am talking to, much appreciated.

I will do better.
I can recommend this book if you really want to know:

It is called:

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors Or, Christianity Before Christ

View attachment 67203663

https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Sixteen-Crucified-Saviors-Christianity/dp/1318023165/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1467566394&sr=8-5&keywords=before+christianity

I asked for your best ONE example, not some book. We had a deal. Let's see your best ONE example.

Back
Top Bottom