• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan???

Pub31321

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Who here actually respects Cindy Sheehan and what she is doing. I personally think she is a JOKE. All of her protesting tactics are terrible, and I don't take anything she says seriously. She is just a typical liberal. And I also think she is totally debunking what her son gave his life for. He gave his life fighting for freedom and she is not respecting him. Instead of being pissed at Bush and the government for sending her son to war, she should be sad but proud at the same time that her son died for a good cause and that he died defending the country that he loved.

Pub31321 said:
Who here actually respects Cindy Sheehan and what she is doing. I personally think she is a JOKE. All of her protesting tactics are terrible, and I don't take anything she says seriously. She is just a typical liberal. And I also think she is totally debunking what her son gave his life for. He gave his life fighting for freedom and she is not respecting him. Instead of being pissed at Bush and the government for sending her son to war, she should be sad but proud at the same time that her son died for a good cause and that he died defending the country that he loved.

The problem is that her son died fighting a war that has wasted our time and resources. These resources could have been better used to find and capture the people responsible for the WTC attacks. We had no business going into Iraq and that is where her son died. He did not died for a "good cause"-- he died for Bush's cause. He did not die defending "the country that he loved"-- he died defending Bush's agenda.

alex said:
The problem is that her son died fighting a war that has wasted our time and resources. These resources could have been better used to find and capture the people responsible for the WTC attacks. We had no business going into Iraq and that is where her son died. He did not died for a "good cause"-- he died for Bush's cause. He did not die defending "the country that he loved"-- he died defending Bush's agenda.

First off, it doesnt depend on the war, any war, people will have their personal views if it is worth it or not!

secondly, NO MATTER WHAT, if a soldier died from a paper cut on the job, he died a soldier and a soldier defends his country! To say he did not die for his country is absurd. Any war policy is an agenda.

I dont disagree that we need to find the responcible members (which we hve captured many) of 9/11. Though, i do not know military stretegy so i can not comment on how to handle it. But, i do believe, the military is doing what they can from the intelligence they get.

alex said:
The problem is that her son died fighting a war that has wasted our time and resources.
That is a great way to repay the soldiers who have lost their lives defending freedom.

alex said:
These resources could have been better used to find and capture the people responsible for the WTC attacks. QUOTE]

Its not too hard to find the US government. Bin Laden denied being involved in the attacks in an interview, stating he doesnt believe in the murder of innocent women and children. In the video where he supposedly takes the blame, a lot of things dont seem right.

1. The video is too blurry and it doesnt look the the other pictures our government has posted of him.

2. The FBI website says he is left handed. He writes a letter with his right hand in the video.

3. He is wearing a gold style watch and another piece of jewlery which are against the religion he believes in.

Seriously folks. Do you really think a guy on dialysis and a bunch of cave dwellers defeated our multi hundred billion dollar defense system, four times in one day? Do you really think that basic laws of physics were temporarily suspended on 9/11.

Im not a conspiracy freak. But Bush's "conspiracy" theory is way harder to believe, considering it defies basic science and physics.

Americans need to open their minds. If you're not solving the problem, you're part of the problem.

Blah said:
alex said:
These resources could have been better used to find and capture the people responsible for the WTC attacks. QUOTE]

Its not too hard to find the US government. Bin Laden denied being involved in the attacks in an interview, stating he doesnt believe in the murder of innocent women and children. In the video where he supposedly takes the blame, a lot of things dont seem right.

1. The video is too blurry and it doesnt look the the other pictures our government has posted of him.

2. The FBI website says he is left handed. He writes a letter with his right hand in the video.

3. He is wearing a gold style watch and another piece of jewlery which are against the religion he believes in.

Seriously folks. Do you really think a guy on dialysis and a bunch of cave dwellers defeated our multi hundred billion dollar defense system, four times in one day? Do you really think that basic laws of physics were temporarily suspended on 9/11.

Im not a conspiracy freak. But Bush's "conspiracy" theory is way harder to believe, considering it defies basic science and physics.

Americans need to open their minds. If you're not solving the problem, you're part of the problem.

You dropped your tinfoil hat

AK_Conservative said:
First off, it doesnt depend on the war, any war, people will have their personal views if it is worth it or not!

secondly, NO MATTER WHAT, if a soldier died from a paper cut on the job, he died a soldier and a soldier defends his country! To say he did not die for his country is absurd. Any war policy is an agenda.

I dont disagree that we need to find the responcible members (which we hve captured many) of 9/11. Though, i do not know military stretegy so i can not comment on how to handle it. But, i do believe, the military is doing what they can from the intelligence they get.

So a nazi guard who is killed by a jew in an concentration camp is still dying for his country?

Why is all the arabs killn us troops called Terrorists not "soldiers dying for their country"?

Herophant said:
So a nazi guard who is killed by a jew in an concentration camp is still dying for his country?

Why is all the arabs killn us troops called Terrorists not "soldiers dying for their country"?

There not fighting for a country or for an organized military. There animals that are targeting and killing woman and children and innocent people on a daily basis. There not soldiers and to call them such smears the name of every soldier that has fought and died for this country or any other.....

Back
Top Bottom