• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Cindy Sheehan profits from her sons death......

Navy Pride said:
I have a dvd with Natalie and her Nat singing together....Its amazing technology considers he has been dead for 40 years.........

Moveon.org and the Nation huh..........Hey is Katrina alive? The last time I saw her on Hardball her skin was so pale.......She looked like death warmed over.........

She looked pretty good on The Daily Show.

katrina.gif

I'm sure that blow-hard Chris Matthews used the Fox technique of using the worst possible lighting on all liberals.

When I opened for Natalie - she did Unforgettable live to a video tape of her dad. It was pretty cool. BTW - I'm a huge Sinatra fan too and played a gig with Tony Bennett over the summer.

galenrox said:
I see that just fine, but that's not the point. So ****ing what if she's benefiting financially from the situation she is in, which started because of her son's death. The fact of the matter is if she was a huge contraversial figure on the pro-war side you wouldn't give a ****, you are attacking her personally because of politics, and that makes you a ****ing unamerican douchebag.

I must've missed it. How is Navy Pride unAmerican for thinking that Sheehan is a low life? In actuallity, Sheehan is the un-American one. She blames Bush for the death of her son instead of the terrorist bastards that killed him. Blaming the Commander in Chief instead of the enemy is definately un-American whether you agree with it or not.

hipsterdufus said:

katrina.gif

I'm sure that blow-hard Chris Matthews used the Fox technique of using the worst possible lighting on all liberals.

When I opened for Natalie - she did Unforgettable live to a video tape of her dad. It was pretty cool. BTW - I'm a huge Sinatra fan too and played a gig with Tony Bennett over the summer.

You sound like anf OK guy..If I could only get you straightened out on your politics......:lol:

As far a Katrina goes I guess I am just a little more selective then you are...........:lol:

hipsterdufus said:

katrina.gif

Wait a minute.....Do you watch Hardball? Matthews is a liberal who worked for Tip Oneill..:confused:

In that picture of Katrina it looks exactly like she is getting ready to climb on her broom.....:lol:

galenrox said:
you did. He's unamerican for participating in the massive form of intimidation trying to prevent people from stating opposition viewpoints by personally attacking everyone who speaks out against whatever they don't what spoken out against.
And that's all it is, intimidation. If he actually gave a damn about the United States he'd encourage her to speak out, and then argue against what she says, but instead he attacks her personally instead of what she says.

If he wants to point out that Cindy Sheehan has said some things that are stupid, that's fine, and I'd probably agree with him on most of them, but trying to intimidate people away from using their freedom of speech ("Oh sure, you can use your freedom of speech, but if we don't like what you say we'll dig up every little thing from your past that we can and talk **** about you incessently!") is just outright unamerican horseshit.

Dale Earnhardt Sr. was an intimidator... but's that's different I 'spose.
Politicians talk shiz about eash other, but they don't get the "anti-american" label. Perhaps it's money. I dunno about you or others, but if I see someone ranting about some bs I'm gonna call em out on it. Cindy Sheehan is a douchbag, but actually I enjoy letting her speak, cuz it gives me something to laugh at. lol

galenrox said:
lol, that's your idea of calling someone out? "Excuse me, but what exactly are you speaking of?" HA! Oh God, are you going to get out your cardboard box and serve me next, I feel SO shamed!
Politicians are douchebags by and large, and when they talk **** about each other instead of the actual matters at hand they dishonor the senate and continue perpetuating this cycle of everyone acting like a ****ing 4 year old! I mean, christ, look at you, a lady comes out, and presents an argument against the war, to which you respond with lines tantamount to saying "Shut up, you're dumb", and you think anyone in their right mind is going to take that **** as a serious argument?
I no longer wear dipers, I no longer live and die by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I've graduated from pre-school, and thus stupid little ****ing insults no longer cut it as a valid argument. It's time you ****ing retards backed the **** off and left the governing to the actual adults, but instead you're destroying the ****ing country as a way of throwing a ******* temper tantrum because no one with any brains whatsoever takes you ****ing seriously.

Damn, talk about a temper tantrum.

galenrox said:
Damn, talk about a cop out.

Rumor has it that Cindy is going to run for Congress........I am sure she will get your full support........:roll:

galenrox said:
And you are sure of that cause you're retarded. If you could ****ing READ you would've seen that I have said on SEVERAL occasions that I don't agree with Cindy Sheehan on just about anything.

You can say what you want but if she ever made a sudden stop you would have a broken nose because its so far up her ass..

galenrox said:
At least I don't have kids that hate me.

Huh? I have 4 kids and 8 grandkids who love me......:confused:

Besides unlike you I am not trying to win a popularity contest..........

galenrox said:
Good for you...I guess. What are you trying to do?

What else am I supposed to say? For one, your kids hate you, and you know it, completely ignoring the fact that you should be executed for crimes against humanity by breeding.
And for two, you're a retard. There is very little one can say to a retard. I've explained to you my stance on Sheehan, and you responded with a nice old "durrr", and then said "You can say you don't agree with her, but as long as you don't want her publicly humiliated, you're kissing her ass".

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?;) Damn if they can make you a moderator they sure as hell can make me one too.........:lol:

Now go to your room before I call your mom......:2razz:

galenrox said:
lol, looking to get shot down again?
It's funny though, I could say the same for you, just replace the "mom" with "male nurse"

You can't come up with anything original....Go stand in the corner......:lol:

I know I can make Mod now.........:roll:

Donkey1499 said:
Cindy Sheehan is officially a screwball!

I'll agree to that.....
I was out at the bookstore with my wife Monday night, and I happened to see this, and the first thing I thought was how stupid she has to be to write a book because her Son was killed. It IS wrong of her to try to make money off of her son's death. First she got all this media attention because of her son's death, then that caused nearly her entire family to abandon her, now she decides to write a book about it.... what dumb stupid worthless ****ing bitch.

galenrox said:
Right, I can see it now.
Oh wait, I forgot, you're a complete dipshit, so there's no way in hell you could become a mod.

Please, there are dip**** mods all over the place.

KCConservative said:
Please, there are dip**** mods all over the place.

likewise, there are dipshit posts by kcconservative all over the place.

jallman said:
likewise, there are dipshit posts by kcconservative all over the place.
hey, very original. :roll:

KCConservative said:
hey, very original. :roll:

Is that the best you've got? Originality was exchanged sacrificed in favor of poignancy.

galenrox said:
Right, I can see it now.
Oh wait, I forgot, you're a complete dipshit, so there's no way in hell you could become a mod.

Man, it's alright, being an old man and all, it's not your fault you need a dude named Sven to change your dipers, it's completely natural (although you liking it is a tad contradictory with your stance on homosexuality)

Nah Nah Nah,,,,,Sticks and stones make break my bones but names will never hurt me........:lol:

As far as my stance on homsexuality jallman understands it and agrees with it in some ways..........You see he is not a militant like you who win not accept anyone elses opinion on the issue..And you call us the intolerant ones....:roll:

Last edited:
jallman said:
Is that the best you've got? Originality was exchanged sacrificed in favor of poignancy.
Unlike you, I am not here to trade one-liner barbs with you. Are we done now?

galenrox said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
OH the IRONY!!!

lol, yeah I guess I should clarify. I trade many one line barbs on this forum, but I do it with people I enjoy debating with. I don't even know who jallman is or why he took that shot. But you're right, galenrox, I do enjoy good reparte' at times.

galenrox said:
lol, don't worry about it brother, it's cool you saw the humor in that too!

Jallman's a good guy, and I think you'll enjoy debating with him.

Hey, watch what you accuse me of. That whole good guy thing could stick.

Anyway, I took a shot at him because I was bored...the forums seem to be really slow lately. Besides, I am not so sure KC is interested in debate so much. I have been following his posts for a while and he seems to be nothing more than a partisan lock stepper with interest only in insulting democrats. Now, I am no fan of democrats, but I am even less of a fan when it comes to unthinking aggressors.

jallman said:
Hey, watch what you accuse me of. That whole good guy thing could stick.

Anyway, I took a shot at him because I was bored...the forums seem to be really slow lately. Besides, I am not so sure KC is interested in debate so much. I have been following his posts for a while and he seems to be nothing more than a partisan lock stepper with interest only in insulting democrats. Now, I am no fan of democrats, but I am even less of a fan when it comes to unthinking aggressors.

With all due respect my friend I don't think you can just lay that on KC, without naming names there are plenty of dems in this forum that do the same thing.....

Navy Pride said:
With all due respect my friend I don't think you can just lay that on KC, without naming names there are plenty of dems in this forum that do the same thing.....

We were talking about KC...but since you want to scream "MOM, he got a cookie and I didnt" then here goes...one of the dems that really irks me..champs. Another liberal that grinds my gears is that Robin guy. Happy now? :2wave:

jallman said:
We were talking about KC...but since you want to scream "MOM, he got a cookie and I didnt" then here goes...one of the dems that really irks me..champs. Another liberal that grinds my gears is that Robin guy. Happy now? :2wave:

That is better.......;)

Back
Top Bottom