• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China Will ATTACK Moscow ... if they fail in Ukraine

You think China supported the independence of Tibet and Uighurstan?
I do know that all genghisid states (empires ) can´t compare with us (our democratic from of government ) , whatever Moscow or Han China empires want or do today , in the long run they have 0 chance against us . and Tibet and Uighurstan will be Free !

I do know that all genghisid states (empires ) can´t compare with us (our democratic from of government ) , whatever Moscow or Han China empires want or do today , in the long run they have 0 chance against us . and Tibet and Uighurstan will be Free !

And thank you for confirming why the peoples of Siberia would engage in an insurgency against China.

You could have just admitted I was right when I made my first post.

Erm, a direct attack on Moscow by anyone would be suicide.
It's as sensible as the UK invading Washington and expecting to not be completely obliterated in return.

When the op actually learns some history he can be taken seriously.

Actually, a major dust up with China blasting Tiawan will occur long before a slugfest between Beijing and Moscow hits the mat. May as well add Hong Kong on Beijing's to do list as well. If Litwin gets this right, however, I'll owe him the largest can of beer, the mini keg. Pssst - I'll be loooong gone before the Red Dragon's Moscow Invasion.

there many other ways ....the hans know them , they took over Macao , HK without firing a shot

They didn't need to fire shots to get Hong Kong back as the UK had signed an agreement to do so.
The UK was hardly in a position to go back on that.

Back
Top Bottom