• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

China and Muscovy are Weak empires , the leading geo - strategist Robert Kaplan

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

China and Muscovy are Weak empires , the leading geo - strategist Robert Kaplan​

I´d say 2 paper - tigers , we have to stay together , and cover each-other backs, the oriental despots have 0 chance against us

Pumpkin pie here i come! We should just tank these threads until Litwin learns how to be honest.

China and Muscovy are Weak empires , the leading geo - strategist Robert Kaplan​

I´d say 2 paper - tigers , we have to stay together , and cover each-other backs, the oriental despots have 0 chance against us

Um Litwin nobody is going to fight your wars for you. The **** is us?

Is Litwin's frequent use of the word 'oriental' as a pejorative an example of racist behavior? I am not sure and invite debate on the topic. It makes me very uncomfortable but I cannot tell if it crosses the line. Any thoughts?

Is Litwin's frequent use of the word 'oriental' as a pejorative an example of racist behavior? I am not sure and invite debate on the topic. It makes me very uncomfortable but I cannot tell if it crosses the line. Any thoughts?
Yes. Its repackaged nazi rhetoric.

I use only in political term , so take a BLM / anti -BLM chill pill or whatever floats your boat

Oriental Despotism - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Oriental_Despotism

Oriental Despotism: A Comparative Study of Total Power is a book of political theory and ... West wanted to decide whether Stalin's Russia was an authentic communist ...

and Moscow´s pagan idol Marx:

Marx and Moscow​

https://pages.uoregon.edu › kimball › Mrx&RUS

In Oriental society, the state was itself the "owning class" ... Mosocw is semi-Asiatic despotism in which "isolated village communities always constitute ...

I use only in political term , so take a BLM / anti -BLM chill pill or whatever floats your boat

Oriental Despotism - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Oriental_Despotism

Oriental Despotism: A Comparative Study of Total Power is a book of political theory and ... West wanted to decide whether Stalin's Russia was an authentic communist ...

and Moscow´s pagan idol Marx:

Marx and Moscow​

https://pages.uoregon.edu › kimball › Mrx&RUS

In Oriental society, the state was itself the "owning class" ... Mosocw is semi-Asiatic despotism in which "isolated village communities always constitute ...
Blah blah blah. Spam spam spam. Wheres the pumpkin pie?

in your wife stomach, I dont do pies, I am in the perfect shape
:ROFLMAO:. What wife? Thats too bad it might make you less of an absolute bore of a person. Yeahh i doubt you are in that perfect shape, where would ya get the time to spam?

its good to see Moscow lovers are killing themsleves with Fast-acting carbs , Long Live the Liberal order ! death to the oriental despotism
You dont value the liberal order. Nobody is fighting for your piss poor country.

Way too many on these forums are way too interested in warfare, that I am sure someone else will have to fight for them.

Way too many on these forums are way too interested in warfare, that I am sure someone else will have to fight for them.
Hes one of those guys that think whities should fight his battles for him bcuz some made up aryan brotherhood.

Haha ill see about making that someday
With T-giving around the corner, I now crave this.

pumpkin-roll-with-cream-cheese-frosting-3.jpg[img]
Pumpkin-Cake-Roll-Collage.jpg

Hes one of those guys that think whities should fight his battles for him bcuz some made up aryan brotherhood.

At this point, the OP more seems like one of those guys with so much hatred in their heart there is little room for anything else including empathy for everyone's kids he wants to send to war.

its good to see Moscow lovers are killing themsleves with Fast-acting carbs , Long Live the Liberal order ! death to the oriental despotism
Also im pretty sure the occasional pumpkin pie is not going to do that much lol…

Back
Top Bottom