• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chicago Mayor Bans Protestors on Her Block

So let's say four weeks from now, it has been shown in several attempts to protest the defended "Special" neighborhood, that were blocked by the Mayor's forces, that the mayor can deliver on the promise of protection of an area of the city.

So, then a group of wealthy Chicago interests approaches the Mayor, and requests that their home neighborhoods and business/factories, also be defended by the Mayor's forces.

These interested factions, then offer to give large campaign donations to the Mayor and her party, in exchange for the needed protection.

Is that "Okay" with everyone?

-

Trump gassed people so he could do a photo op and you guys hypocritically complain about this? All Trump supporters can **** off.
Whataboutism.

Not only that, it's fake whataboutism:
"We did not clear the park for the photo op," acting Chief Gregory Monahan told the House Committee on Natural Resources in a hearing designed to examine the violent and subsequently contentious events in Lafayette Square two months ago. "There is, 100%, zero, no correlation between our operation and the president's visit to the church."

Monahan said Park Police leaders had been informed earlier in the day that the president planned to visit the park to inspect damage created by the protesters, but they did not know when that would take place. The operation to clear out protesters was solely designed to restore order after the agency assessed that the situation on the ground had turned violent, and to follow through on prior plans to install more impenetrable barriers around the park, he said.

But go ahead and condone Lightfoot's hypocritical garbage. You do you.

Trump gassed people so he could do a photo op and you guys hypocritically complain about this? All Trump supporters can **** off.

Straight to lies and whataboutisms. I will now brace myself for the inevitable Praxian "I know you are but what I am?" retort.

That many liberals are hypocrites is not exactly news.

Could you even imagine what would happen if mobs swarmed kneeling Nancy's beautiful estate in San Francisco or President Obama's mansion in Chicago?

How ordinary people can support the Democrats is amazing!

Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block, citing her right to safety | www.foxnews.com

Leaders in the Democratic Party, like Lori Lightfoot, Ted Wheeler, Pelosi, Schumer, et al, are elite, arrogant snobs that deserve police protection while your businesses are looted, burned, and destroyed. So you're out of work because your home and business are in the riot zone? Too bad, loser. Suck it up. Lori doesn't care if you're financially ruined. She's getting paid.

I would love to see all the business owners form a protest and put bricks through every window in her house.

I would love to see all the business owners form a protest and put bricks through every window in her house.

So you are actually supporting breaking the law outright, good to see you trump supporters showing your true colors.

So you are actually supporting breaking the law outright, good to see you trump supporters showing your true colors.

Bricks, rocks, and bottles are considered essential for modern protests.

Were have you been during this "Summer Of Love" :shock:

So you have no problem with what the mayor did and they didn't even gas the protestors. Good to know you support the mayor. This is what you get supporting Trump, he set the standard and the mayor didn't even gas anyone like your HERO did.

Yea, I would rather get shot in Chicago than gassed in Washington. Much safer that way.

Well if she followed your Hero's standards, she would gas them for a photo op. Let me know when that happens like your Hero Trump did.

I’m sure during the peaceful protest about dozen kids will be shot and killed then she can have another news conference to blame Trump in a city run by democrats since the beginning of time. Everyone knows that everything that happens in Chicago is Trump fault

Bricks, rocks, and bottles are considered essential for modern protests.

Were have you been during this "Summer Of Love" :shock:

And fireworks. The punks have thrown fireworks at police too.

Back
Top Bottom