• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CERN mulls larger particle collider

BBC News - Cern considers building huge physics machine

I strongly support this. Don't hold your breath, though; even if they decide to move forward it likely won't be "fully armed and operational" for decades.
I'll probably never see it operational but I'm still hoping they build it. I'd hate to see particle physics go the way of manned space exploration.

A little entertainment for those that haven't heard it, yet. It's old but most still applies ...

Thanks for posting this, I wasn't aware they were planning this. I fully support it as well.

That will require some serious fund raising.

Yes, and yes one more time!
We are on a verge of new era in physics, please don't let it die - like it happened with space exploration.

Cheers,
Fallen.

But but but, what if they find God?
:);)

As someone who really wants to work in CERN in couple years from now, I really hope they would at least wait till I get there...cause I want to be the first to shake his hand. ;)

Cheers,
Fallen.

Back
Top Bottom