• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets at U.

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Source: Fox News Fare and Balanced
Aug 9, 2007

The video, captured during a raid on Monday by the 3rd Squadron, 1st Cavalry Regiment in northeast Nahrawan, shows insurgents setting up and carrying out an attack on Sunday, as well as an attack on July 11 that killed one soldier and wounded 15 others, officials said. The raid last month appeared to involve 34 launchers firing 107 mm Iranian-made rockets.

The video provides clear visual evidence of the extent to which Iraqi insurgents are equipped to launch deadly rockets on coalition forces, the Pentagon said.

What is the solution, Is it time for strategic strikes against Iranian military installation's and weapons manufacturing facilities? If we do this maybe we can encourage the Iranian public to rise up in a revolt against there oppressive government. ~ Sgt Rock

FOXNews.com - Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets at U.S. Positions - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

We Report You Decide

Re: Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets a

Dear Sgt Rock,

By INSURGENTS you mean Shiite criminals aligned with Iran.

There are some Shiites who favor closer ties with Iran, but not many.

There are many more Shiites who wish to avoid Iranian influence. Many Shiites fought with the Sunnis against Iran, in a long, war that killed 1 Million. There are not many Shiite criminals wishing to risk control by Iran.

I heard some experts talking on CSPAN Radio this week, maybe Wednesday, 8-8-07. They pointed out that the good will of the Shiites who oppose Iranian influence, is important, and care in policy should be taken to avoid offending the main body of Shiites who wish to avoid falling under Iranian controls. There are a few Shiite Rebels or criminals who wish to use Iranian help to their advantage.

Iran does not want to be of too much help, as you point out an air strike is simple. But doing an air strike could garner sympathy from the Majority of Shiites currently opposed to risking Iranian influence. Close monitoring is probably a better path than intervention against Iran, at least for now.

The Shiites already feel the US is too quick with an air strike, instead of patiently waiting through a stand-off with surrounded criminals in Shiite neighborhoods.

Before the US invasion, ordinary men routinely carried pistols because of the high level of the threat of robbery on the streets. When you say insurgents, most of thes guys are accustomed to inimidating people with weapons for robbery and extortion. There was a large criminal element when the US arrived. The US has not undertaken any effective programs of cirminal or drug rehailitation in Iraq, and the thugs are still there. Drug use has reportedly increased since the US invasion. Both as a means of making some money, and finding quick happiness.

Last edited:
Re: Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets a

The entire Shiite governing coalition is aligned with Iran, not just a few "criminals."

Bombing Iran only secures the currentl regime in power for a generation. What country in the world is going to turn against its government when it's attacked by another country, especially us with our history with Iran? Did Bush get more or less popular when we were attacked?

Your probably right, waiting the insurgents out may be the best strategy. However, with the war becoming more and more unpopular Im not sure that will be an option much longer.

The entire Shiite governing coalition is aligned with Iran, not just a few "criminals."

Bombing Iran only secures the currentl regime in power for a generation. What country in the world is going to turn against its government when it's attacked by another country, especially us with our history with Iran? Did Bush get more or less popular when we were attacked?

There is one bombing option you have forgotten. The nuclear option. We could turn there entire country into glass or we could use battle field nukes, smaller nuclear weapons. We could use one small one and then threaten to destroy the entire country if they do not play ball.

Of Corse this will most likely never happen since our policy is no first use. And many innocents would die, and America is not about killing innocents.

So what do you suggest? Should we pull out of Iraq, let the insurgents win, and let the genocide begin?

So what do you suggest?

How about sitting down and talking with the Iranians in a neutral venue with no preconditions from either side, have a little chat, see if there are any areas where the two countries could work together as partners, as opposed to master and servant which is what the current Whitehouse Admin is demanding. If there is, go from there. If not, who cares? you haven't lost anything by talking. In fact you look better before the eyes of the world and any subsequent action appears to have more legitimacy if the Iranians are clearly stonewalling any American approach. The current "We don't talk to evil" approach from Bush has already failed, it's not hindering Iran advancing her interests and it continues to make America look arrogant and self-righteous in area of the world where her reputation is already shot to pieces.

How about sitting down and talking with the Iranians in a neutral venue with no preconditions from either side, have a little chat, see if there are any areas where the two countries could work together as partners, as opposed to master and servant which is what the current Whitehouse Admin is demanding. If there is, go from there. If not, who cares? you haven't lost anything by talking. In fact you look better before the eyes of the world and any subsequent action appears to have more legitimacy if the Iranians are clearly stonewalling any American approach. The current "We don't talk to evil" approach from Bush has already failed, it's not hindering Iran advancing her interests and it continues to make America look arrogant and self-righteous in area of the world where her reputation is already shot to pieces.

Excuse me, we have been talking to Iran, do you read the news. Talking to Irans leaders is like trying to reason with mad men bent on islamic domination of the west.

Neville Chamberlin had a little chat with the Nazi, the rest is history. Appeasment never works. Thank god for hawks like Winston Churchill.

"US officials say that the first formal talks between US and Iranian envoys in 28 years, held in May, have not deterred Iranian support for Iraqi Shiite militias targeting US troops and the green zone. The US military said attacks on its forces using a lethal type of roadside bomb, which it said was supplied by Iran, reached a new high in July, and accounted for a third of US combat deaths last month."

Pressure builds in US for tougher action against Iran - World - smh.com.au

US and Iran hold 'serious' talks on Iraq security

The Daily Star - Politics - US and Iran hold 'serious' talks on Iraq security

Last edited:

So what do you suggest? Should we pull out of Iraq, let the insurgents win, and let the genocide begin?

I suggest building friendships with the common people. Get programs going for the criminals and criminals whose criminal pattern involves drugs. Set up half-way house programs, and build employed cells of monitored alternatives to prison. Improve the Iraqi people's lives and build a partnership for improving conditions and employment.

Shooting at the Iraqi people and calling in air strikes is not the best way to build a partnership with the people. Forming a partnership with a democracy is about getting the support of the common people.

Excuse me, we have been talking to Iran, do you read the news. Talking to Irans leaders is like trying to reason with mad men bent on islamic domination of the west.

"US officials say that the first formal talks between US and Iranian envoys in 28 years, held in May, have not deterred Iranian support for Iraqi Shiite militias targeting US troops and the green zone. The US military said attacks on its forces using a lethal type of roadside bomb, which it said was supplied by Iran, reached a new high in July, and accounted for a third of US combat deaths last month."

Pressure builds in US for tougher action against Iran - World - smh.com.au

US and Iran hold 'serious' talks on Iraq security

The Daily Star - Politics - US and Iran hold 'serious' talks on Iraq security

But those talks are talks solely about Iraq. Basically America is telling the Iranians to help them out of the mess they've created there but offering nothing in return, that's the master-servant relationship I'm talking about.

I think high ranking officials from both America and Iran should meet in a neatral venue (i.e. Europe) where they should discuss the following issues:

The security/political situation in Iraq

The security/political situation in Afganistan

Constitutional reform in Lebanon

Constitutional reform in Palestine

Legal status of anti-Iranian groups like the MEK

Iranian civilan and nuclear programme

The benefits of continued American sanctions on Iran

American relationship with Saudi vis a vis Iran

Iranian support for groups America considers terrorist organisations i.e. Hamas, Hezbollah.

That's just off the top of my head.

I think there is quite a bit there both sides could compromise on there to repair American-Iranian relationships and bring greater stability to the Middle East.

Talking to Irans leaders is like trying to reason with mad men bent on islamic domination of the west.

:rolleyes:

When Iran invades Mexico and Canada I'll consider believing that they have any intention of dominating the good ole USA. While it's America that has invaded Iraq and Afganistan it seems a lot more obvious to conclude that it is America that wishes to dominate Iran and the greater Middle East

There is one bombing option you have forgotten. The nuclear option. We could turn there entire country into glass or we could use battle field nukes, smaller nuclear weapons. We could use one small one and then threaten to destroy the entire country if they do not play ball.

Of Corse this will most likely never happen since our policy is no first use. And many innocents would die, and America is not about killing innocents.

We can't use nuclear weapons in a region that contains half the world's oil reserves. Not an option.

As for what we do now in Iraq, we can't unsh!t the bed. We 're stuck dealing with the problem we created, and talking to Iran is part of the solution. Of the two sides in the Iran/America situation, one side is led by a religious loon who's threatened other countries with nuclear weapons and has said god is telling him what to do in the region. On the other side, Iran have already offered talks with everything on the table, but Bush has consistently turned them down. Eventually the US will have to talk to Iran as we've handed control of Iraq, the world's second-largest oil reserve, to them and we'd like access to that oil.

.What is the solution, Is it time for strategic strikes against Iranian military installation's and weapons manufacturing facilities? If we do this maybe we can encourage the Iranian public to rise up in a revolt against there oppressive government. ~ Sgt Rock
Are you for real? You want us to attack another country? What part of your life was it that taught you that the USA are invaders of other countries?

To think that there would be "revolt" is as dumb as when Cheney said we'd be welcomed in Iraq with flowers and maybe dumber when you think Iran is a sovereign nation of more than 80 million people.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it Sgt. Rock! Invading Iran would be an even bigger blunder than the huge, horrible nightmare and national disaster that Bush created when he fuc ked up and invaded Iraq.

One more really important point....no way our military has the capability to fight on another front. We don't have the manpower or the equipment and most definitely we would not have the support of the US public or the rest of the world.

The only thing dumber than attacking Iran right now would be to attack China....

I thought your first post calling for an invasion of Iran was absurd but the mere fact that you would actually consider nuking another country as a first strike just cements in my mind who you are.

You start posts constantly that are anti-Mexican, anti-Muslim and are what I consider to be hate based threads of the worst kind. Now you've shown yourself to also be a gigantic war monger who actually wants to invade other countries rather than the most useful way that most people who have a reality part of their being...you know...TALK TO YOUR ADVERSARIES! DUH!

I guess you're just taking your cues from President Bush, Cheney and the totally useless #1 American diplomat, Condy Rice who wouldn't know diplomacy if they were tied up and made to sit across the table until a solution is reached DIPLOMATICALLY.

"US officials say that the first formal talks between US and Iranian envoys in 28 years, held in May, have not deterred Iranian support for Iraqi Shiite militias targeting US troops and the green zone. [/url]

The reports I hear is that Iran would actaully prefer to deal with the US rather than China. The problem is that G W Bush can't figure out how to apoligise for all the misdeeds of the CIA, and how he is going to reign in the CIA, like he actually has any control of the Covert CIA. The movie Mexico comes to mind, where the CIA agent rigged a bull fight to get untraced money to pay for an assasination. The CIA covert branch is a big problem in diplomacy with Iran. Iran does not trust the CIA, and GW Bush would be unable to eat that much humble pie.

Abu Gharab Prison is an example where the CIA was directing the Army how to interrogate prisoners, and the CIA was never mentioned as being blameworthy, or in any way responsible for mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners.

Either George W Bush is actually in control of the CIA, and is just covering up his orders, or the CIA is actaully running fairly independently. Either way, G W Bush has not established the credibiilty needed to negotiate with Iran, because G W Bush appears to be out to lunch.

Last edited:

I thought your first post calling for an invasion of Iran was absurd but the mere fact that you would actually consider nuking another country as a first strike just cements in my mind who you are.

You start posts constantly that are anti-Mexican, anti-Muslim and are what I consider to be hate based threads of the worst kind. Now you've shown yourself to also be a gigantic war monger who actually wants to invade other countries rather than the most useful way that most people who have a reality part of their being...you know...TALK TO YOUR ADVERSARIES! DUH!

I guess you're just taking your cues from President Bush, Cheney and the totally useless #1 American diplomat, Condy Rice who wouldn't know diplomacy if they were tied up and made to sit across the table until a solution is reached DIPLOMATICALLY.

1) I said our policy is no first use of nukes. I never said we should nuke Iran. I said it is an option. Im sorry Champs but you seem to have a condition you should consider professional help, I think you may be dyslexic.

2) Where did I say we should invade any country? This is what I said. "Is it time for strategic strikes against Iranian military installation's and weapons manufacturing facilities?" You see that ? at the end of my sentence? Thats a god damn question mark. I didn't say we should do anything.

3) And now your calling me a war monger, lets add that to the list of names you call me like bigot, and racist.

When you post your fvcking politically correct liberal drivel do I insult you? No I do not, because as much as I may disagree with you I believe in your right to have your views. SO BACK THE FVCK OFF!!!

I thought the mods told you to stop with the insults?

Last edited:

OOOH yes, do let us follow TOT's advice, like we followed it with respect to North Korea.

Except thank god we did not.

As for that other moronic suggestion that we might want to think about bombing 'Strategic Locations' within Iran.
Our Financial masters will not permit that option.
China relies extremely heavily on Oil purchased from Iran.
Sgt Rock, it is not necessary that you use whatever brain the good god gave you, but do in future try, (just try) to think through the obvious results of your nonsensical suggestions.
The only way by which problems can be solved is by talking with the various countries whom we consider to be acting against us.
Jaw Jaw is better than War War.

Last edited:

1) I said our policy is no first use of nukes. I never said we should nuke Iran. I said it is an option. Im sorry Champs but you seem to have a condition you should consider professional help, I think you may be dyslexic.
:rofl Are you for real or what? You're modus operandi is to throw out ridiculous war mongering hate filled threads seeking the Gang of Five's tacit approval and then you hide, yes hide behind posts like this one where you feign innocence and pretend that you were merely asking a question(s).

Well you're not fooling anyone except maybe yourself which is your prerogative. You were even warned about not starting so many of the same threads in breaking news that concerned illegal immigration.

Did you also forget the times that you clearly came out and wrote that you hate Muslims and you want them erased from American's lives? You did then what you're doing now when confronted you backtracked and said you didn't really mean what you wrote!
1)2) Where did I say we should invade any country? This is what I said. "Is it time for strategic strikes against Iranian military installation's and weapons manufacturing facilities?" You see that ? at the end of my sentence? Thats a god damn question mark. I didn't say we should do anything.
As if invading Iran is a legitimate question? To whom? Neocon war mongers no one else. Shall we recap the results of the Neocon's other brilliant diplomatic and war strategies in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Do you want us to believe that your personal view is that we should NOT invade Iran? That you do not believe "tactical" nukes are an option? :rofl
1)3) And now your calling me a war monger, lets add that to the list of names you call me like bigot, and racist.
If you'd like me to start a poll in the Basement seeking this Forum's opinion of those words as they relate to you just ask me and I will do as you request.

I am allowed my opinion of you and your posts and the times that I've suggested those adjectives regarding you I used specific examples of your own posts.

Is it surprising that someone would not view themselves as a war mongering bigot who has severe prejudices against billions of people who inhabit this planet? I do not know of many people who would flat out state that they are, do you?
1)When you post your fvcking politically correct liberal drivel do I insult you? No I do not, because as much as I may disagree with you I believe in your right to have your views. SO BACK THE FVCK OFF!!!
You can call me whatever you want it does not bother me in the least. Please feel free to write whatever you'd like about me. Your opinion of my "liberal drivel" is cool with me.

When President Clinton takes the oath of office on January 20, 2009 it will be a great day for us "liberal drivelers" and will be one mighty bummer for those of you who do not like the taste of drivel....

Last edited:

:rofl Are you for real or what? You're modus operandi is to throw out ridiculous war mongering hate filled threads seeking the Gang of Five's tacit approval and then you hide, yes hide behind posts like this one where you feign innocence and pretend that you were merely asking a question(s).

Well you're not fooling anyone except maybe yourself which is your prerogative. You were even warned about not starting so many of the same threads in breaking news that concerned illegal immigration.

Did you also forget the times that you clearly came out and wrote that you hate Muslims and you want them erased from American's lives? You did then what you're doing now when confronted you backtracked and said you didn't really mean what you wrote!

As if invading Iran is a legitimate question? To whom? Neocon war mongers no one else. Shall we recap the results of the Neocon's other brilliant diplomatic and war strategies in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Do you want us to believe that your personal view is that we should NOT invade Iran? That you do not believe "tactical" nukes are an option? :rofl

If you'd like me to start a poll in the Basement seeking this Forum's opinion of those words as they relate to you just ask me and I will do as you request.

I am allowed my opinion of you and your posts and the times that I've suggested those adjectives regarding you I used specific examples of your own posts.

Is it surprising that someone would not view themselves as a war mongering bigot who has severe prejudices against billions of people who inhabit this planet? I do not know of many people who would flat out state that they are, do you?

You can call me whatever you want it does not bother me in the least. Please feel free to write whatever you'd like about me. Your opinion of my "liberal drivel" is cool with me.

When President Clinton takes the oath of office on January 20, 2009 it will be a great day for us "liberal drivelers" and will be one mighty bummer for those of you who do not like the taste of drivel....

Excuse me people, Im sorry you have to endure these insults and lies. I refuse to stoop to your level Champs, have a lovely day.

Excuse me people, Im sorry you have to endure these insults and lies. I refuse to stoop to your level Champs, have a lovely day.
Since June 1st, 2007 of this year you have started at least 54 threads that have to do with either Muslims or Illegal Latino immigration. That's 54 threads (at least) in 73 days! Every single one of them were anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican. Not once did you post anything that portrayed either group as anything but terrorists or illegal immigrants. 54 threads (at least) in 73 days.

Your record is transparent as are your intentions.

For the record here's a list of some of the threads that you've started:

Gay Nigerians face Sharia death
Captured Video Shows Iraqi Insurgents Firing Sophisticated Iranian-Made Rockets at U.
Taleban 'release two S Koreans'
Illegal Immigrant Is Suspect In Slayings
2 Charged With Pipe Bombs Near Navy Base
Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims
Hate-crime arrests in Quran desecrations at Pace University
House votes for plan to free Ramos, Compean
I'm a Racist?
Three sisters stabbed to death in Gaza 'honor killing'
Musharraf Defends Raid that Ended Red Mosque Siege
Troops Storm Pakistan Mosque Compound
Muslim prayers in school debated
Iranian forces crossed Iraqi border
All in U.S. Should Speak English, Say Americans
Private undercover team exposes nationwide network of, anti-U.S. Islamic centers
Islamberg: A Terror Compound in New York or Misunderstood Neighbors?
Say no to Islam, not on this forum
Illegal Immigration is not a news worthy issue
Immigration bill faces major test
Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in wreck that killed 4-year-old boy
Officer Arrested for Possible Illegal Immigrant Status
Illegal immigrant sentenced to prison for burglary
Sheriffs Participate in Federal Immigrant Program
City Council Passes Illegal-Immigrant License Rule
Travel Agents in Arizona Helped Smuggle Illegal Immigrants by Plane
Rolling gunfight on Southwest Freeway kills 1
2 Fined for Hiring Illegal Immigrants
Illegal Immigrant Faces Charges In Deadly Hit And Run
Illegal detained in death of 'Christmas Story' director
Illegal immigrant pleads guilty, asks for forgiveness in DUI deaths
Agents intensify hunt for illegal immigrants
Fatal crash suspect an illegal immigrant with 4 DUIs
Car accident claims life of UMSL student
ICE arrests 148 immigration violators, criminals and fugitives in Dallas
Los Angeles Officials Promise Review of Clashes at May Day Immigration Rally
Illegal Immigrant Kills 2 Virginia Beach Girls
Human smuggling organization leader sentenced to 10 years in prison
Governor signs sweeping immigration reform bill
Jury finds illegal immigrant guilty of Annaville rape
Farmers Branch Voters Pass Immigration Ordinance
Drug bust uncovers fake ID operation
EU toughens stance on illegal-immigrant employers
Border Patrol: Plan is 'white flag'
Bill could delay open border for Mexican trucks
Suspected illegals arrested in raid
Illegal Immigrant Accused of Rape Jumps Bail
Miss USA Booed by Mexican Audience
Feds charge father of Chicago alderman
Suspected immigrant smuggler shot and killed
Drunk and dangerous: DUI illegals behind the wheel
Just 16% Believe Senate Bill Will Reduce Illegal Immigration
HCSO: Man Who Shot Deputy Is Illegal Immigrant
On Illegal Immigration: “Enact This!”

I think its time Amendinijad and Komenhi have a date with an assassins bullet. Who said we have to attack Iran directly, covert operations is just as good. Plenty of groups in Iran want democracy, I say we just give them the needed nudges.

What strikes me as odd is there are still people who believe anything this administration tells us, in particular, about Iran?!

Hello?! Haven't you been paying attention these last 6 plus years?

I think its time Amendinijad and Komenhi have a date with an assassins bullet. Who said we have to attack Iran directly, covert operations is just as good. Plenty of groups in Iran want democracy, I say we just give them the needed nudges.
Did you ever consider negotiating with Iran in a meaningful way? A give and take?

Remember that Rice is totally inept an incapable of diplomacy which is pretty damn sad since that's her job! Then again as National Security Adviser she was equally unsuccessful and she is one of the most accountable for the utter failure of Bush's entire Middle East policies.

It seems like there is a portion of America that has totally forgotten what positive results a country can have through diplomatic negotiations.

Bush did a good job in North Korea why on Earth won't he engage Iran in similar talks?

Since June 1st, 2007 of this year you have started at least 54 threads that have to do with either Muslims or Illegal Latino immigration. That's 54 threads (at least) in 73 days! Every single one of them were anti-Muslim and anti-Mexican. Not once did you post anything that portrayed either group as anything but terrorists or illegal immigrants. 54 threads (at least) in 73 days.

Your record is transparent as are your intentions.

For the record here's a list of some of the threads that you've started:

Gay Nigerians face Sharia death
Taleban 'release two S Koreans'
Illegal Immigrant Is Suspect In Slayings
2 Charged With Pipe Bombs Near Navy Base
Teachers drop the Holocaust to avoid offending Muslims
Hate-crime arrests in Quran desecrations at Pace University
House votes for plan to free Ramos, Compean
I'm a Racist?
Three sisters stabbed to death in Gaza 'honor killing'
Musharraf Defends Raid that Ended Red Mosque Siege
Troops Storm Pakistan Mosque Compound
Muslim prayers in school debated
Iranian forces crossed Iraqi border
All in U.S. Should Speak English, Say Americans
Private undercover team exposes nationwide network of, anti-U.S. Islamic centers
Islamberg: A Terror Compound in New York or Misunderstood Neighbors?
Say no to Islam, not on this forum
Illegal Immigration is not a news worthy issue
Immigration bill faces major test
Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in wreck that killed 4-year-old boy
Officer Arrested for Possible Illegal Immigrant Status
Illegal immigrant sentenced to prison for burglary
Sheriffs Participate in Federal Immigrant Program
City Council Passes Illegal-Immigrant License Rule
Travel Agents in Arizona Helped Smuggle Illegal Immigrants by Plane
Rolling gunfight on Southwest Freeway kills 1
2 Fined for Hiring Illegal Immigrants
Illegal Immigrant Faces Charges In Deadly Hit And Run
Illegal detained in death of 'Christmas Story' director
Illegal immigrant pleads guilty, asks for forgiveness in DUI deaths
Agents intensify hunt for illegal immigrants
Fatal crash suspect an illegal immigrant with 4 DUIs
Car accident claims life of UMSL student
ICE arrests 148 immigration violators, criminals and fugitives in Dallas
Los Angeles Officials Promise Review of Clashes at May Day Immigration Rally
Illegal Immigrant Kills 2 Virginia Beach Girls
Human smuggling organization leader sentenced to 10 years in prison
Governor signs sweeping immigration reform bill
Jury finds illegal immigrant guilty of Annaville rape
Farmers Branch Voters Pass Immigration Ordinance
Drug bust uncovers fake ID operation
EU toughens stance on illegal-immigrant employers
Border Patrol: Plan is 'white flag'
Bill could delay open border for Mexican trucks
Suspected illegals arrested in raid
Illegal Immigrant Accused of Rape Jumps Bail
Miss USA Booed by Mexican Audience
Feds charge father of Chicago alderman
Suspected immigrant smuggler shot and killed
Drunk and dangerous: DUI illegals behind the wheel
Just 16% Believe Senate Bill Will Reduce Illegal Immigration
HCSO: Man Who Shot Deputy Is Illegal Immigrant
On Illegal Immigration: “Enact This!”

Moderator's Warning:
Champs, this is the second time I have seen a post like this from you, in two different threads. It is off-topic. Please stop doing this, or further consequences will ensue,

:doh

Let's do a little thought experiment here.

If the Iranian government decided to assassinate Bush because he was now so unpopular in America and was continuously doing things that the American people diapproved especially vis a vis their own country, do you think that would make the anti-Iranian faction in America stronger or weaker?

If at the height of the cold war the Soviet leaders set up an English TV channel to and used it to promote people it viewed as moderates in America and then started publicly channeling millions of dollars towards them so that they could "liberate" America, if O'Reilly or Hannity got hold of that information and accused those people of betraying the country (which might be fair criticism) would that make those people and their supporters more or less popular in America on the whole?

Can't you see the danger od meddling into another countries politics, don't Americans understand that most people want to make their own choices not be dictated to by Washington. 99% of Iranians don't want the US to meddle into their internal politics. Do you not see that if you do, whoever your meddling supported will instantly become a lot more unpopular. That's the legacy that America has built up now. It's time to back off and let Iranians decide what's best for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom