• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Capitol Police Officer Charged With Covering Up January 6 Crimes

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
A 25-year veteran of the US Capitol Police faces obstruction of justice charges over allegations that he tried to cover up crimes related to the January 6 insurrection. Federal prosecutors say that the officer warned a man who participated in the attack to delete Facebook posts showing himself inside the Capitol—and that the officer subsequently deleted his own Facebook messages in an effort to cover his tracks.

My guess is this is not the only one. Many of our police departments are riddled with radicalized Trump supporters. They all need to be cleaned out.

Was just reading about that, glad they busted him. I'm sure there's more too. Glad they're finding all involved with the trump incited insurrection, they need to be held accountable and we need to try and make sure something like this never happens again.

A 25-year veteran of the US Capitol Police faces obstruction of justice charges over allegations that he tried to cover up crimes related to the January 6 insurrection. Federal prosecutors say that the officer warned a man who participated in the attack to delete Facebook posts showing himself inside the Capitol—and that the officer subsequently deleted his own Facebook messages in an effort to cover his tracks.

My guess is this is not the only one. Many of our police departments are riddled with radicalized Trump supporters. They all need to be cleaned out.
Trumper throws his colleagues under the bus. Shocker.

Good. I'm glad they charged him.

I have said it repeatedly, the gop is one step away from becoming anarchists.

Where are our usuals? Surely, they can defend this.

Where are our usuals? Surely, they can defend this
They are going to say it just proves that the "tourists" were invited into the Capitol building......watch for it.

Riley should be fired (no pension or other benefits), prosecuted, and prohibited from joining any other police/sheriffs department.

So, no one believes this cop got played by the protester?

Back
Top Bottom