• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can we stop harassing educators with frivolous crap?

Trumpists once again proving they have no shame at all will attack public school officials with frivolous bullshit and not so subtle transphobia. Yeah the attack helicopter shit got old many years ago.

Lets clear this shit up. Stop using lies about furries to attack already stressed and underpaid educators. Ive been to many furry conventions and there has not been one litter box there and furries dont believe they are non human animals.

There have not been any requests for litter boxes to be placed in unisex bathrooms in any schools. Also stop lying about trans people.. enough.
These people have been hating on teachers for at least twenty years. It used to be about their salaries being too high.

Wait…hold on.

Kids go to school dressed like animals?

Kids walk around in public dressed like animals in general? Not little kids, not Halloween…but older kids on a regular day?

Wow. I live under a much larger rock than I thought.
They dont. Its not a daily basis thing.

If you really feel the need to call furries fetishists then direct that energy towards me. Kinda weird to call kids “fetishists”.

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the teacher are neglecting the students or their duties in any way?

Do you think those children should be excluded from society?

Again, your “feelings” won’t cut it here. I’m going to need to see some kind of proof that allowing people to be furries at school is at the expense of their education.
At school i dont mind dress codes but people think these kids are doing this every day.

Maybe what we need is more diversity in the types of freaks the kids are exposed to.

One week could be furries and the next week is diapered man-babies.
This isnt even allowed in schools.

Maybe what we need is more diversity in the types of freaks the kids are exposed to.

The times they are a changing and it is the one thing the right hates, change, and yet it is one of our only constants.

Like it or not the right will not stop change.

OMG!!!! Three stupid whackos said something dumb at a school board meeting. Quick, write an article!!!
Those stupid wackos are part of a larger effort to destroy public schools.

Is this supposed to make people respect your viewpoint more? I doubt it'll have the intended effect.

I see no problem with people facing social consequences ("bullying") for abnormal behavior that is neither useful nor involuntary.
Then you shouldnt have a problem with being bullied for being a trumpist.

For one the main problem i have is the lies people are using to harass public educators. I dont like being used in a lie as a cudgel against innocent people.

Trumpists once again proving they have no shame at all will attack public school officials with frivolous bullshit and not so subtle transphobia. Yeah the attack helicopter shit got old many years ago.

Lets clear this shit up. Stop using lies about furries to attack already stressed and underpaid educators. Ive been to many furry conventions and there has not been one litter box there and furries dont believe they are non human animals.

There have not been any requests for litter boxes to be placed in unisex bathrooms in any schools. Also stop lying about trans people.. enough.
Stop using lies about furries to attack already stressed and underpaid educators.

Stressed? unpaid?

Try working instead of the 184 days out of the year?

I never , ever heard an educator complain about all their time off

Again if you want to make fun of furries fine, say it to my face, i watch content that make fun of furries and laugh. The college humor vids and flashgitz vids were hilarious. Leave the teachers out of it.

Last edited:
From what I have seen, it is children going to school wearing hoodies with cat ears, or having tails clipped to their belts and the like. I used to think it was weird. But I have come to realize it is one of the most harmless forms of self-expression I have seen and accept it as being no different than being someone who is enthusiastically into, say, Japanese animated films.
Or wearing clothing like Sesame Street characters or a baby shark .

No more Trump visits!

Those stupid wackos are part of a larger effort to destroy public schools.

Whining about phantom litter boxes is going to destroy public schools?

Nice. Adults shaming little kids. Freaking sad they are so ignorant.

Is this supposed to make people respect your viewpoint more? I doubt it'll have the intended effect.

I see no problem with people facing social consequences ("bullying") for abnormal behavior that is neither useful nor involuntary.
Wow. You see no problem with bullying. That's despicable.

I have no doubt you don’t, AmNat. I do. Bullying is wicked enough when children do it. But if you actively encourage your children to do it, you have failed as a parent. Especially if and when your children get suspended or expelled from their school as a result of that encouragement.

Last edited:
Nice. Adults shaming little kids. Freaking sad they are so ignorant.
I tend to think this particular thing is astroturf because the thing being claimed is an outright lie and Betsy DeVoss has funded astroturf campaigns to harass public school officials. You dont see litter boxes even at furry conventions.

I have no doubt you don’t, AmNat. I do. Bullying is wicked enough when children do it.
Yeah I'm sure you'd be very upset if your child made fun of or refused to associate with another child who e.g. wears swastikas or the like.

Whining about phantom litter boxes is going to destroy public schools?
Yes. They are paid astroturf by the devoss family. They spread lies to destroy trust in public schools.

Yeah I'm sure you'd be very upset if your child made fun of or refused to associate with another child who e.g. wears swastikas or the like.

It is one thing for a child not to want to associate with someone because their self-expression is unnerving or causes discomfort. No one, including children, should be forced to closely associate with anyone or befriend those peers who they feel uncomfortable around. But I would not want my child bullying other children, whatever the justification, and would discipline them for doing so.

A kid who comes to school wearing swastikas and Nazi paraphernalia almost certainly has a Hellish home life and a near-certain miserable future ahead of them. I do not need my son or daughter behaving immorally and immiserating them further through violence, insults or cruelty, beyond keeping well away from them.

Last edited:
Criminalizing teaching, which is what Republicans are doing now, is straight out of the totalitarian handbook. This is like nothing I have seen in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom