• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone help me as to why this is/was anti-semetic?

Really? Its nice to see you are an equal opportune biggot.
It is the librals who are the true racists and expect blacks to toe the party line and be "black", which means to hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate the police, hate America, and generally to just be a hate-filled moron.

Google the interview. He is a fascinating man, highly intelligent, extremely moral, and more stable and sane than any liberal here.
One interview does not negate a questionable history. The man is a talented musician but I would not make any proclamations on his sanity or morality

West may be a talented musician who is good at his craft however there are plenty of stories showing he is not the most upstanding and moral person.
He explained this in the interview. Watch all of it before responding. He is a billionaire and doesn't need Nike or any internet company. He may be able to BUY them. The liberals here wish they had a fraction of his moral character.

True, but not a representative sample of all liberals. This places attracts the fringe and TDSers like moths to a porch light.

Google the interview. He is a fascinating man, highly intelligent, extremely moral, and more stable and sane than any liberal here.

It is the librals who are the true racists and expect blacks to toe the party line and be "black", which means to hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate the police, hate America, and generally to just be a hate-filled moron.
Very nice stereo typical bullshit from the master. I have to go now and attend the weekly Jewish world domination meeting. I might bowl a few games as well. Ta, ta.

He explained this in the interview. Watch all of it before responding. He is a billionaire and doesn't need Nike or any internet company. He may be able to BUY them. The liberals here wish they had a fraction of his moral character.
Being a billionaire and being a moral person have nothing to do with each other.

One interview does not negate a questionable history. The man is a talented musician but I would not make any proclamations on his sanity or morality
Actually, they were to do only one segment but he was so fascinating they split it into three. My wife told me IO had to watch it so I have seen only the second segment so far cause I am a busy man.

I must go out in the sun now and lift rocks for a project and to keep in good shape. Carry on without me for a while.

Do you ever not make stupid posts like this?

BTW, its spelled "liberals"

You wouldn't give two shits about West if he wasn't a MAGAt.

There's nothing worse to liberals than a minority or woman who strays off the reservation. It's their historical toxic patronage. They think they own them.

When someone here explains how it is anti-Semitic, we can have that discussion.

Yeah, I don't waste my time with people like you anymore. If you can't be honest then there's no point in having a discussion.

He said he's going to war against Jewish people. He's claiming he's going to attack (verbally or through social media or whatever) [Anti] Jewish people [Semetic people]. Thus anti-Semetic. But this is what conservatives do. They pretend to not see racism and welcome racists into their coalition. They've been doing this for decades and they wonder why Blacks don't vote for them.

When someone here explains how it is anti-Semitic, we can have that discussion.

I have explained it in post #11. If you disagree with that explanation, then state why, or offer your own. But geez, quit whining about it.

There's nothing worse to liberals than a minority or woman who strays off the reservation. It's their historical toxic patronage. They think they own them.

Claim of “reservation” = racism because it implies that minorities can’t think clearly on their own.

Can someone help me as to why this is/was anti-semetic?

Most likely, no one can help you with this.

Since you're asking this question, you're likely beyond our abilities to help.

🤷

It's a fact. You just don't hear about it because you're mainlining MsNBC. Omar is a member of Congress and has said things worse than this. On and off Twitter. Yet, she's still on Twitter and still in Congress. Clear anti-semitism by a liberal member of congress and amplified and protected by the media.

She has criticized the actions of Israel towards the Palestinians, things like taking their land and bulldozing their orchards and farms in order to built “settlements”. That is a valid criticism and has nothing at all to do with anti-semitism, per se.

There's an assemblage of words implying he is going to war with Jews that would have been appropriate?

Color me curious....

Yup. It's antisemitic thing to say.

Why he put Jews in his crossfire, I cannot say.

Cause he's a genius? Like Henry Ford. Lol.

Cause he's a genius and we envy him.
I don’t know who you envy. Kayne is a gifted musician even if he is a little unstable mentally I many peoples opinion

Tribal hatred is the enemy of the American people. Try to stop.

Defcon 3? He's readying the Air Force? WTF?

Actually, having been raised in that atmosphere, he is correct on both counts.

It would be like someone who is white saying he was going to do a DEFCON on whites cause he hates whites, amirite?

It's DEATH com. The prick wrote "Deathcom"

Get it right and we'l ltalk

Back
Top Bottom