• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone help me as to why this is/was anti-semetic?

It really depends on what he was trying to say. We know for sure the choice he made was not appropriate

There's an assemblage of words implying he is going to war with Jews that would have been appropriate?

Color me curious....

Unfortunately Kanye's mental illness often comes out in social media form, making manic threats, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't take it seriously. It's kinda sad to see someone spiral down so publicly.

But Tucker Carlson was so proud to show that Kanye is perfectly sane and rational. He claimed it's the liberals who are crazy. That sure blew up in Tucker Carlson's face. I wonder if Candace Owens is standing by her new BFF.

@Paradoxical response is the perfect example of how people rationalize away racism. He's seriously going to pretend he doesn't understand what's anti-Semitic about a man declaring he's going to wage war on Jewish people. Imagine the staggering lack of self-awareness needed to convince yourself that you don't see anything anti-Semetic about someone saying they will wage war on Jewish people.

I feel bad about Kanye's deteriorating mental condition. But someone mentally ill like the former president fits right in with the Right.

There's an assemblage of words implying he is going to war with Jews that would have been appropriate?

Color me curious....
There is bunch of words strung together that make no sense. You’re seeing Jesus in the toast

There is bunch of words strung together that make no sense. You’re seeing Jesus in the toast

You said it was obvious that the choice he made was not appropriate, thus implying that there WOULD be a way to say what he did that is.

I'm just asking what that would be, for clarification purposes.

You said it was obvious that the choice he made was not appropriate, thus implying that there WOULD be a way to say what he did that is.

I'm just asking what that would be, for clarification purposes.
You would need to ask Mr West exactly what it was he meant.

It was not off the mark. It was the answer to the question that you asked. If you didn’t want to be educated about it, why did you even ask the question in the first place. Why not just say “I want to remain ignorant about this matter” so that no one took you serious and tried to give a reasoned answer?
It was unresponsive.

What did he say that revealed his intelligence to you?
His entire interview was great. He is one smart cookie and even though I am not a Christian, a man of the highest moral character.

No. However some here may not be up to date on what the artist formally known as Kanye West prefers to be called. You he person I responded to said they had not heard of Ye and they may not have know it was the person they know as Kanye
OK

Without getting too technical, can it be seen as anything BUT a threat.
"Defcon 3" is not a term of endearment.
He's Christian,. he says. So what? Christians have been torturing and killing Jews since Pontius Pilote.
Because he is black does not mean he is descended from Jews anymore than anyone one of us. And I am curious with the "are actually Jew. Not Jewish, not Jews, but Jew.
It just doesn't ring true. And can so and is anti-semitic.

All this for a learning disabled adult who acts like a 3 year old on glue
Actually, having been raised in that atmosphere, he is correct on both counts.

It would be like someone who is white saying he was going to do a DEFCON on whites cause he hates whites, amirite?

A little sketchy by Ye but of course the performative outrage only covers up the lefts well documented anti-Semitism.

His entire interview was great. He is one smart cookie and even though I am not a Christian, a man of the highest moral character.

Highest moral character? The same guy that was on a track singing “you’re such a ****ing ho, I love it”, that guy? 😄

If he wasnt out here spewing the shit he is, the very people defending this would see him as nothing more than another ignorant nigga rapping about big screen TVs, blunts, 40s and bitches.

Republicans have basically turned him into another house boy. Still a nigga, but a nigga they can tolerate looking at.
Yep, as I said. he ain't black enough for the elite white librals.

He is. the liberal media and blacks are mad cause he isn't black enough.
West may be a talented musician who is good at his craft however there are plenty of stories showing he is not the most upstanding and moral person.

But Tucker Carlson was so proud to show that Kanye is perfectly sane and rational. He claimed it's the liberals who are crazy. That sure blew up in Tucker Carlson's face. I wonder if Candace Owens is standing by her new BFF.

@Paradoxical response is the perfect example of how people rationalize away racism. He's seriously going to pretend he doesn't understand what's anti-Semitic about a man declaring he's going to wage war on Jewish people. Imagine the staggering lack of self-awareness needed to convince yourself that you don't see anything anti-Semetic about someone saying they will wage war on Jewish people.

I feel bad about Kanye's deteriorating mental condition. But someone mentally ill like the former president fits right in with the Right.
When someone here explains how it is anti-Semitic, we can have that discussion.

That you think he has high moral character says more about you than it does him.

Explains lots, though.
Yep. It is the assassins who are the veil ones. He is now one to cancel...to get rid of. he embarrasses your world view.

Highest moral character? The same guy that was on a track singing “you’re such a ****ing ho, I love it”, that guy? 😄
Is that a rap song? KIf so, that's what rap is, amirite?

It's a fact. You just don't hear about it because you're mainlining MsNBC. Omar is a member of Congress and has said things worse than this. On and off Twitter. Yet, she's still on Twitter and still in Congress. Clear anti-semitism by a liberal member of congress and amplified and protected by the media.

Another clear lie.

West may be a talented musician who is good at his craft however there are plenty of stories showing he is not the most upstanding and moral person.
Google the interview. He is a fascinating man, highly intelligent, extremely moral, and more stable and sane than any liberal here.

Back
Top Bottom