• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone have a talk with Joe Biden? He's not well.

Actually he did and admitted to it. He bragged about walking in on pageant contestants naked and those pageants were open to underage girls. It's well documented. Maybe you shouldn't worship such perverts like Trump.

He'll defend the pervert, that's the way things are now with Trump.

Well he's right up your alley then. Trump admitted how he liked to walk in on underage girls dressing in his pageants, how his daughter was a "piece of ass" and that you should grab women by the *****. So in other words, you should be supporting Joe since you support Trump.

I'll see your creepy old guy bet and raise you a Billion dollar corrupt, lying Vice President.

It was de riguer for that industry. Everyone in charge of the event did it.

He was a billionaire businessman in an industry which has very different rules than the Political industry.

He played by THOSE rules.

From Singing in the Rain, after this song and dance routine and Kathy throws the cake at Lina, Don chases Kathy Seldon through the dressing room and no one seems too upset.

THAT is how it is, and not how you paint it.

And most importantly, we all knew of Trump's criticisms before we elected him.

Once we know ALL the bad stuff about Biden, let him face the voter's verdict.

Or he could bow out now and start preparing his legal defense.

Last edited:
As if you were really concerned about Biden's well being.

Meanwhile you never expressed any concern about the actions of 73 year old Trump.

Trump is such a fragile snowflake he spends hours daily applying tanning color to his face and dyeing his hair in attempt to appear young as his child bride.

Here is the aging Trump appearing for a press conference forgetting to remove all his bobby pins out of his hair.

View attachment 67269177

I'll take Biden over Trump any day when it comes to mental ability. The only reason for threads like this is because republicans fear Biden, they don't want him to be the man to challenge Trump.

Same lies. He never admitted going backstage at Teen USA pageants. Those are just uncorroborated accusations . And we all know liberal women are not afraid to make false accusations. ( Blasey)

No he didn't . You really should stop lying about this .

Even LW , Trump-hating politifact basically said it was bs
"4 Teen USA contestants accused him of walking in while they were dressing but of course none of that was ever confirmed. The accusations wereOf the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen USA contestants | PolitiFact Wisconsin

WE all know lw women aren't above lying when it comes to taking down Republicans. (Christine Ford Blasey)

Are you this Klaatu?

Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still)

klaatuspeech.jpg

I'll take Biden over Trump any day when it comes to mental ability. The only reason for threads like this is because republicans fear Biden, they don't want him to be the man to challenge Trump.

Biden was never a threat.

When he ran previously, he got like 1% of the votes in Iowa and promptly dropped out.

He used to lie to campaign crowds that he had marched with Martin Luther King but he really hadnt and when his staff advised him to stop telling such an audacious lie, he continued telling the lie.

He was busted for plagiarism...TWICE.

He fanned the flames of racial hatred against Mitt Romney telling a Black crowd, that "...they're gonna put y'all BACK in chains..."

He is a perv and a bold one.

And THAT was all before the Burisma Blackmail.

Gropin Creepy Joe was never any threat to beat Trump.

I'll see your creepy old guy bet and raise you a Billion dollar corrupt, lying Vice President.

What does Pence have to do with this? I agree Pence is as corrupt as Trump though. However, Trump makes Biden look like a saint in comparison. You love corruption, unethical behavior and abuse of power that Trump has done. Serious character flaws there for you.

What does Pence have to do with this? I agree Pence is as corrupt as Trump though. However, Trump makes Biden look like a saint in comparison. You love corruption, unethical behavior and abuse of power that Trump has done. Serious character flaws there for you.

Given your blatant lying several times on this thread, do you really think you're in any position to judge the unethical behavior of others?

You post like an ideologue who is hostile to America.

Given your blatant lying several times on this thread, do you really think you're in any position to judge the unethical behavior of others?

LAFRIOT Haven't lied, sorry you support a pervert like Trump. As a Trump supporter, you wouldn't know truth or ethical behaviors if it went up behind and goosed you. :lamo You, however, have blatantly lied and continue to do so. Typical trump supporter, can't do honesty.

You post like an ideologue who is hostile to America.

you post like someone who approves of corruption, unethical behvior and abuse of power like Trump has done. Trump is the threat to America and you have chosen the side of dictators and tyrants.

LAFRIOT Haven't lied,

Sure you did. You said Trump went on the Stern show and bragged about walking in on undressed teenagers. But I posted clear evidence from a left wing source that he was talking about the adult aged girls. Why are you continuing to lie about that?

And Trump is? Trump has called his own daughter a "piece of ass" along with all the other creepy things he's done like walking on on underage pageant contestants dressing. Give me a break, Trump supporters are nothing but hypocrites.

I don't know the context or the source of the "piece of ass" comment.

He was running the pageant you're talking about, wasn't he? With as much respect as the contestants in a beauty contest are due, they are there to be observed.

I would assume that backstage at a beauty pageant isn't much different than backstage at a fashion show.

The only difference apparent to me is that in a fashion show, the models are there to effectively present up the clothes. In a beauty pageant, the clothes are there to effectively present the models.

How do you feel about the female sports reporters inside NFL Locker rooms?

I'd have to assume that he had mentioned something about roaches earlier in the speech, right? He didn't compare kids to roaches, did he?

As I watched the clip, slack jawed and stunned by the incoherent, perhaps actionable, ramble, I seem to remember that the "cockroaches" mention occurred between describing children stroking his legs and bouncing on his lap.

It was truly disturbing. He's always been a loose cannon when he starts extemporaneous speech, but lately he's clicked it up a few notches.

I don't believe the children were in any danger from him. I do believe he's entering some form of dementia. The way he told the story, though, demands charity to excuse the actions described.

Why do I have to defend Biden?

I think Trump and Biden are both way too old to be running for president. Both showing signs of aging and not fit to be president.

Are you defending a 73 year old man who is so preoccupied with his looks he resorts to actually wearing bobby pins?

Newsflash to Trump: This is the natural aging process. Quit trying to cover it up with dyes and gels. If you want to look younger how about losing 100 pounds.

With respect, photography today can show things that never actually happened.

However, if Bobby Pins help to create the lowest unemployment for minorities ever posted, then all Presidents should be required to use them.

To help you in your understanding of the world, this space ship doesn't exist.

Back
Top Bottom