• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can someone explain this to me?

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So I'd like to ask a question of, I was going to say Trump supporters, but nah, let's get everyones input here.

Now I am still of the mind, despite everything, that direct collusion will not be proven by Muellers investigation and before any mouth breather comes in and says "Collusion is not a crime", please be aware it is an umbrella term, representing a host of crimes in the actual criminal code.

So, I want to ask the question, that if Trumps business relationship with Russia and Russian nationals was non-existent or so inconsequential that it could not affect his job as President, why did he say this?

3C0C1E7C00000578-4107738-image-a-4_1484138367218.jpg

When Rudy Giulani just admitted that:

Giuliani: Moscow Trump Tower Talks Lasted Until Election Day

Giuliani also expanded the time line for how long the Trump Organization was actively looking into the Moscow development, admitting that it continued through Election Day.

And when you have stuff like this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year. "Say, in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Can someone please explain to me why he felt he had to lie of his dealings with Russia if they were inconsequential and can I have any Trump supporter show any concern whatsoever, any, that he hasn't properly divested himself of his financial interests in his international company?

Because that last part, I think is extremely serious, he hasn't divested himself of his financial interests, to any person, worried about corruption in government and what the motivations of politicians might be, it should be, for any good citizen, a massive concern that he did not do so.

No kawlushun!

I have to go away tomorrow morning for a few days so sadly I don't think I'll see the wonderful responses from Trump Fan Nation explaining this away. I'm sure they will let Hannity answer for them.

I have to go away tomorrow morning for a few days so sadly I don't think I'll see the wonderful responses from Trump Fan Nation explaining this away. I'm sure they will let Hannity answer for them.

Where are going to, Outer Mongolia? :2wave:

So I'd like to ask a question of, I was going to say Trump supporters, but nah, let's get everyones input here.

Now I am still of the mind, despite everything, that direct collusion will not be proven by Muellers investigation and before any mouth breather comes in and says "Collusion is not a crime", please be aware it is an umbrella term, representing a host of crimes in the actual criminal code.

So, I want to ask the question, that if Trumps business relationship with Russia and Russian nationals was non-existent or so inconsequential that it could not affect his job as President, why did he say this?

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-said-money-pouring-in-from-russia-2018-2

Can someone please explain to me why he felt he had to lie of his dealings with Russia if they were inconsequential and can I have any Trump supporter show any concern whatsoever, any, that he hasn't properly divested himself of his financial interests in his international company?

Because that last part, I think is extremely serious, he hasn't divested himself of his financial interests, to any person, worried about corruption in government and what the motivations of politicians might be, it should be, for any good citizen, a massive concern that he did not do so.

Between trump's tweets and rudy's appearances on television, they broadcast their guilt to anyone willing to listen. Like if russia is listening and can find those emails of hillary's our country would be eternally grateful. Trump supporters obviously are willing to put up with thousands of lies, 'cooperation' with and from russia and all the financial corruption one can wish for. The standards of the everyday republican voter has surely fallen.

Dang that was 11 days ago? now we are debating just how much collusion there was. The special counsel had no problems with any of the reporting about any of the other Trump stories. I think it's safe to say that Mueller has something worse than collusion.

That tweet from Trump is dated 11 Jan. 2017. It says two things:

1. Russia has never tried to use leverage over me.

2. I have nothing to do with Russia...etc.

On that date, it's possible...hell, it's likely...both statements were true.

Now...wasn't that easy?

That tweet from Trump is dated 11 Jan. 2017. It says two things:

1. Russia has never tried to use leverage over me.

2. I have nothing to do with Russia...etc.

On that date, it's possible...hell, it's likely...both statements were true.

Now...wasn't that easy?

Oh Mycroft, Trump should really get his money back for your feeble attempts to defend him.

Though since he's known for not paying his contractors, I suppose you haven't been paid yet?

Perhaps he's told you Mexico is going to pay you and the cheques in the mail?

Back
Top Bottom