• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Can LEO's be given orders to shoot to kill if confronted by violent trumpers?

Shrink726

The tolerant left? I'm the intolerant left.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
One certainly hopes do. A precedent must be made here. If you threaten anyone in the government or unlawfully enter the seats of our very way of governing ourselves you will pay the ultimate price.
I am beyond sick of the abuse these idiots are doling out. They need to be shown that there are grave consequences for this kind of behavior.

A very sick thread......
I thought you guys wanted to defund the police now you want them to shoot people you politically
disagree with?

I hope to hell you don't own a firearm?

A violent insurrection against our federal government should always be met with potentially deadly force regardless of who is engaging in it. However, taking the life of another should always be a last resort.

And no you can not shoot someone for simple trespassing!

And no you can not shoot someone for simple trespassing!

Oh really...

This coming from the "carpet bomb every illegal immigrant crossing the border" crowd.

This coming from the "kidnap every child from their illegal immigrant parent who doesn't first get carpet-bombed" crowd.

I'm glad you guys have finally become a little reasonable, it's just too bad that one's genetic makeup determines how reasonable you are.

Oh really...

This coming from the "carpet bomb every illegal immigrant crossing the border" crowd.

This coming from the "kidnap every child from their illegal immigrant parent who doesn't first get carpet-bombed" crowd.

Goodness please stop with the really stupid flaming. A post dripping with hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom