• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Can a human organization be free of corruption?

Can a human organization be free of corruption?

• Total voters
Yes, a human organization can be free of corruption. But the odds of corruption increase directly with the size of the organization.

I see 1/3 of responses think that a human organization can be free of corruption.
Wtf?

Between history books and real world experiences, no one should have got this question wrong.

Technology will force more accountability in the future, because "data", "money", "property title", and all such things can be tracked better. We have supercomputers but they have not been put to task to "correlate these variables" to the level that the future of technology and the application of AI will likely infuse into system.
People seem to think "money can't be tracked' if its "Cash"... but every time its spent, it creates a trail. those who accumulate by sales and exchange of illicit things, may end up gathering a mass of money, but the accountability will catch up with them when they try to buy things that require documentation, title and legal transactions, that always have a footprint.

Civil and Civics Society will increase the usage of Video Cameras.... People will learn what Civil is, and people will have to learn what Civics is... The World Won't Go Backwards.

Today, every CROOKED POLITICIAN, is the RESULT of Civics Illiterate Mass Segment of "People", who have a proclivity to support Incivility. America in its 200+ yrs, has not achieved the ability to 'functionally educate its citizen population".

• School, SHOULD BE MANDATORY and CIVICS OF HOW TO LIVE IN A REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY... HAS TO BECOME A CORE WITHIN ALL EDUCATIONAL CIRRICULUM.

When and as these things continue to advance, THEN, LAWS CAN BE UPHELD "FAIRLY".

The days of Lawyers Convoluting Laws... has numbered days, and will bring great penalty to the Convoluted Lawyers in The Future of Civil and Civic Society.

Many living today who are beyond the age of 60, likely won't see it, but those who are much younger will come to see it. It won't just be in America, but the system of Civic and Civil Society around the World will make those advancements. Today, the computer is "everywhere", and its outreach will only expand.

Step by Step is how life has always progressed... it's won't stop because some don't like it. I would think in the future, there will be different forms of penalizing people, and what people will forfeit.. will be "based on freedoms"... maybe with some marked differences than the current day prison system. People who damage society, will be made to re-compensate society. How, I don't know but there are ways that likely will be devised.

what people have long failed to understanding, when they scream about 'my freedoms' and "my rights'... is that Freedom is about Responsibility, and Right within a Civic and Civil Society is based on the Governing Documents of that Society.

The Rights to Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness... are directly and irrevocably tied unto "Responsibility"... !!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom