• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

California girl gets first-ever license to own a unicorn — if she can find one

eman623

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Okay, this is pretty cute.

inicorn-letter-02.jpg

inicorn-letter-01.jpg

unicorn-221209-73.jpg

"The unicorn's horn must be maintained to be in good health. This requires polishing at least once a month with a soft cloth."

That's good advice. I polish my horn a lot and it's as healthy as when I was a teenager. :giggle:

Reminds me of this video I saw a few days ago. It just brings tears to my eyes every time I see- can't tell if it's just out of pure cuteness, or happiness, or what. I'm still trying to figure it out. Makes you just want to wave back and then run up there and give her a big hug.

Last edited:
Once in a while i guess the people in government can do something worthwhile and right

Nice job Marcia

Madeline locates a unicorn online, for only $400. Postage however comes to $10,000.

Then the neighbours complain about the rhinoceros breaking down the fence and ruining their yard.

(I know, it's Christmas. I'm supposed to be nice. Bah.)

Back
Top Bottom