• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CA will only accept my candling of being a voter by using the postal service. Yet I get this.

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I am registered to vote here in Idaho.

I have gone to CA sites many times trying to unregister there. So I got this today in my mail.

CA wants to elect Biden. So they mass mail to all people a prepaid ballot.

Dear California Voter,

All California voters will be sent a vote-by-mail ballot with a prepaid postage return envelope for the November 3, 2020 General Election.

All voters can now get critical updates on their ballots through California’s official “Where’s My Ballot?” tracking tool. Signing up takes less than three minutes!

I told them I moved to Idaho and just like that they cancelled my Brokers license to sell property. Why do they bust my balls making it so hard to unregister to vote?

Millions leave CA. But we have to do handstands just to escape voting in CA? Why is that?

I am registered to vote here in Idaho.

I have gone to CA sites many times trying to unregister there. So I got this today in my mail.

CA wants to elect Biden. So they mass mail to all people a prepaid ballot.

I told them I moved to Idaho and just like that they cancelled my Brokers license to sell property. Why do they bust my balls making it so hard to unregister to vote?

Millions leave CA. But we have to do handstands just to escape voting in CA? Why is that?

What’s your beef, to the first bolded?

To the second bolded. Was their only one choose on the ballot?

What’s your beef, to the first bolded?

To the second bolded. Was their only one choose on the ballot?

Idaho did it properly.

CA has not. As I pointed out, CA was fast to remove me from the Broker roles in CA though I paid a great sum of money for my Brokers license.

No, I am sure CA will mass mail to all voters one that includes Trump. That has the chance to backfire on Democrats. We will see after the vote happens.

Back
Top Bottom