• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bush is eavesdropping on you right now!!!

Anyone ever read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown?

'Nuff said.

hrm?
Elaborate on how it took 20 minutes?

I'd be glad to as soon as you tell me were in Enemy of the state they mention my job??

Gitdog said:
I'd be glad to as soon as you tell me were in Enemy of the state they mention my job??

Hrmm... its been a while... so I can't tell you EXACTLY what minute or whatever.
They don't mention your rank, as an ex-servicemember, I understand Navy rank is rather odd, but that has no consequence here.

He mentions all this stuff right after "Will Smith" finds out who Brill really is.
Its somewhere between the time where Will and Brill go to the top of the building and he strips....then there is the Building where Brill has all his crazy technogadgets, then there is the explosion, they hi-jack a car. I think he starts telling him some of the more indept stuff starting in the Diner and stuff when they start working together using all the gadgets.. somewhere in there :2razz:

Yeah he says alot of things, just not anything about CTO/ CTR/ CTI/ CTT/CTM/ last and certainly least CTA.

Gitdog said:
Yeah he says alot of things, just not anything about CTO/ CTR/ CTI/ CTT/CTM/ last and certainly least CTA.
You don't think I can't look those up too?
It only took me 5 minutes last time.

LOL, you can look them up. The movie just doesn't talk at all about those rates.

Gitdog said:
LOL, you can look them up. The movie just doesn't talk at all about those rates.
Hey, if I can look it up you can look it up right?

Back
Top Bottom