• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brownells Announces Mag Dump for Washington State

He's trying to make an argument he tried before, but got no traction with. The argument partially goes that this is the "Gun Control Forum", so anything sympathetic to anything other than strict gun control is off-topic.

Actually, what he's doing is being an even bigger troll than usual.

Actually, what he's doing is being an even bigger troll than usual.
Ever since he hasn’t been able to get the last word in on every thread and see his name all the way down, he has been in rare form. Just when you didn’t think he could possibly spam the thread any more he limbos his way past his previous low.

So that doesn't enhance gun ownership does it ?
If anything, it REDUCES gun control

You really need to work on your comprehension skills.
Reducing onerous gun control is an enhancement.

I said:
"Reducing gun control, onerous or otherwise, is a reduction in gun control..."

Thank you for agreeing with me.
Weird how you chop off your OWN QUOTE to try and make a point. Badly, I might add.

Reducing is a reduction. There's a hell of a point. 😆

Weird how you chop off your OWN QUOTE to try and make a point. Badly, I might add.

Or weird that you can't read properly.

You said:
Of course it is.

I said:

Thank you for agreeing with me. Is it easier to comprehend now ?

You said:

I said:

Could you come up with a more dishonest argument?

You said:

I said:

Nope, you still lack the ability to quote yourself accurately, which is truly odd.

Nope, you still lack the ability to quote yourself accurately, which is truly odd.

No, you continue to deny what you said. A typical deflection tactic is not odd or uncommon at all.

No, you continue to deny what you said. A typical deflection tactic is not odd or uncommon at all.

How are you proving that denial by misquoting yourself?

Deflection is your go to move. It’s almost like you completely lack the ability to discuss anything honestly.

Deflection is your go to move. It’s almost like you completely lack the ability to discuss anything honestly.

No, but it is your as you've so aptly demonstrated, as it parroting, which you have likewise displayed.

Back
Top Bottom