• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Broward County votes tossed out

Yes really...Mail-in is a convenience. You concede something for convenience...you the recipient of the convenience. Get your mail-in mailed in time to meet a single state deadline. That is what Oregon does. I don't care if its coming from Mars.

I have a problem with it because it gives County Election Officials access to ballots that have been received late by category. Why? Because they are expecting other ballots that will not be late to a different drop dead date. Have one drop dead date. Its either there or its not.
You have a point there I must admit that voting from Iraq is pretty darn inconvenient .

You have a point there I must admit that voting from Iraq is pretty darn inconvenient .

The US Gov put them there. Put the onus on them to get their votes back. Heck we just spent $200M for literally nothing more than Trumpian nonsense down on the border....err...in some cases 90 miles from the border.

Yes really...Mail-in is a convenience. You concede something for convenience...you the recipient of the convenience. Get your mail-in mailed in time to meet a single state deadline. That is what Oregon does. I don't care if its coming from Mars.

I have a problem with it because it gives County Election Officials access to ballots that have been received late by category. Why? Because they are expecting other ballots that will not be late to a different drop dead date. Have one drop dead date. Its either there or its not.

No they are not late as there is an exception for military.
also the mail has to go through customs 9/10.

so how is that persons fault?

there are some things outside the persons control.

Gillium finally conceded to Desantis.
He really didn't have a choice there was little that could have been done and he
wasn't going to make up 35k votes.

The hand recount is still going on but it doesn't appear that Nelson will catch Scott either.'
He should end it and just concede the race and go out on a good note.

Back
Top Bottom