• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Broadway to reopen on September 14th

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Broadway plans to reopen, at full capacity, on September 14th which is great news.
Governor Cuomo said he would like the theaters to reopen to all those vaccinated, so would I.
I sure would not sit next to someone who is not vaccinated for 2 plus hours.

The theaters are free to do as they like.

Would you attend a performance that did not require a digital passport?

Broadway plans to reopen, at full capacity, on September 14th which is great news.
Governor Cuomo said he would like the theaters to reopen to all those vaccinated, so would I.
I sure would not sit next to someone who is not vaccinated for 2 plus hours.

The theaters are free to do as they like.

Would you attend a performance that did not require a digital passport?
Too early to say if I would or wouldn't attend the performance. A lot can hapoen between now and Sept

Maybe BLM and ANTIFA will show up to protest outside and keep the liberal NewYorkers from getting inside.

At this point, even though vaccinated, I would not be comfortable in a large inside venue but I am hopeful that by September I will feel different !.

At this point, even though vaccinated, I would not be comfortable in a large inside venue but I am hopeful that by September I will feel different !.

If I know everyone is vaccinated, I think I would.

I was at my accountant today and everyone in his office was vaccinated. I was comfortable being there. I guess because I am a numbers gut and if you look at teh local positivity rate, the 7 day average, teh current totally active case count and you know all are vaccinated, you are more likely to be struck by lightening.

I think that is how it is best to consider it. At least, that is how I do it.

I think a lot will also depend on how you've been living the last year. If you are someone who basically became a shut it worrking from home, not going out or doing much of anything, then you're probably more hesitant about social gatherings. If you are someone who basically kept up the normal routine od going to work, going out, and doing all you could then you're probably more comfortable to attend larger social gatherings.

If I know everyone is vaccinated, I think I would
Yes, me too but there is no way for me to know that at something like a Broadway show which is the subject of the OP. To tell the truth I have become used to the mask and don't find it inconvenient. I will wear one until our transmission rate reaches a level where spread rates are very low. It is such a nothing thing.

me too but there is no way for me to know that at something like a Broadway show

Governor Cuomo today suggested that the theaters reopen with a policy of vaccination requirement.

Will they? I sure hope so. If not, I will not go.

Covid or not, I'll wait until it's made into a movie. Then I'll wait until it's on TV.

Back
Top Bottom