• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Britons without right of abode in UK

I seem to remember one left-leaning paper or another cooing over him. 'Oooo, you were so persecuted, ooo it's a mystery, ooo you're doubtless so blameless'. That was the gist.

Can't remember which paper it was, but I think it was the same one which gave overly sympathetic press coverage to Chris Langham.

Some people, I'm afraid, just invite name calling. I've been derided enough myself on here over the months but it's not important. (If you think your values are stronger, then names will never harm. Well, that's what the PC comedians always say to the Christians anyway.)

-- Some people, I'm afraid, just invite name calling. I've been derided enough myself on here over the months but it's not important --

Just humour me and give it a try, you might find that you're getting back what you give out.

..After getting it back first?! That means pre-empting them, only afterwards!

I could never be a leftist, this logic-chopping's hard!

Ever heard of the phrase "treat others as you would have them treat you?"

Show that you can rise above. That's my last on this. I hope you can give it a try and remember - try to keep the "thunder" on topic?

Alright. And this is my last:

Whilst, even now, I'm getting 'he's a homophobe', 'he's a xenophobe' and the rest of the direct slander and invalidation, my own flaming invective is hurled squarely at the likes of Pete EU's counterparts in power. Although Alexa and I have often both spoken to each other with the acidity of cat urine for example, I've always avoided calling people on this board leftards or scum, etc. That for me crosses the line as I like to use such language to generalise.

If anyone missed that and took it personally then I apologise, but I'll never compromise on treating the various lamebrains in power with the most biting and invalidating criticism they may deserve!

Last edited:
To be honest, i have never heard of this.
Is it possible to give us more information?

It think there might be something to it. I just read a post by somebody else on another site looking for support for this too.

I thought, in most/all European Union countries foreigners could have a European passport, if they have European ancesters from up to a certain number of generations ago, who were from a European Union country. But, the UK can be very weird, and instead of adopting what other EU countries adopt, they often pull against it. Maybe this is just a typical case of them being difficult.

Back
Top Bottom