• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Brilliant Jurist, And Professor, Cannot Name All Five Freedoms In First Amendment

Maybe I'm too sympathetic toward people who are put on the spot like that, but one time a smart-alack reporter asked Albert Einstein how many feet were in a mile. Einstein's reply was (from memory), "Why should I fill my head with things I can easily look up?" That might be an urban legend, but I think it makes a good point.

Now, if the senator had asked Barrett what SCOTUS meant, and she didn't know, THEN I'd be concerned. :)

Another excellent point.

Especially under the pressure of having to discern underhanded attacks from the left.

Why is Sasse asking her gotcha questions?

I would've only got three.

Why don't you describe what you are talking about because I have no idea.

Like I have no idea what your talking about with you comment about "underhanded attacks from the left".

You seem to be criticizing the left but not the right. Is this a demonstration of your political bias ?

Back
Top Bottom