• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Breaking Down the Greatest Electoral Heist In American History

I truly wanted to read proof from the CIA. Gee recall when the CIA told us that Saddam has WMD?

You believed that at the time. Don't even bother denying that. You and your party loved Bush until Trump threw him under the bus.

wrong yet again.

Fine I will get the actual quote.

Trump said in public that he has great confidence in his intelligence people.

Also just as I reported above here on the forum, it was about meddling in our election. Notice Trump only said what he said about Putin but did not clear Russia agents from meddling.

A fine point but I live on fine points of law.

Democrats persist in treating Iran like our pals and Russia is like our enemy. I do not know why that is.

Fine I will get the actual quote.

Trump said in public that he has great confidence in his intelligence people.

Also just as I reported above here on the forum, it was about meddling in our election. Notice Trump only said what he said about Putin but did not clear Russia agents from meddling.

A fine point but I live on fine points of law.

Democrats persist in treating Iran like our pals and Russia is like our enemy. I do not know why that is.

Both Russia and Iran are our enemies. Sad you don't understand/acknowledge this fact.

It was unclear what specifically OANN’s video said about a Covid-19 cure that made YouTube decide to suspend the channel.
" “After careful review, we removed a video from OANN and issued a strike on the channel for violating our COVID-19 misinformation policy, which prohibits content claiming there’s a guaranteed cure,” a YouTube spokesperson told CNBC. “Additionally, due to repeated violations of our Covid-19 misinformation policy and other channel monetization policies, we’ve suspended the channel from the YouTube Partner Program and as a result, its monetization on YouTube. "

Seems some of the vids guaranteed a cure to covid-19.
There was other infractions. OANN is one news source Trump has recommended instead of fox news. Interesting to see a President support a web channel that promotes misinformation and conspiracies. I can see now why Trump claims voter fraud with no real evidence.

Both Russia and Iran are our enemies. Sad you don't understand/acknowledge this fact.
Why did Obama kiss Putin's ass and let him have Crimea then? I know Obama kissed the ass of the Ayatollah though.

" “After careful review, we removed a video from OANN and issued a strike on the channel for violating our COVID-19 misinformation policy, which prohibits content claiming there’s a guaranteed cure,” a YouTube spokesperson told CNBC. “Additionally, due to repeated violations of our Covid-19 misinformation policy and other channel monetization policies, we’ve suspended the channel from the YouTube Partner Program and as a result, its monetization on YouTube. "

Seems some of the vids guaranteed a cure to covid-19.
There was other infractions. OANN is one news source Trump has recommended instead of fox news. Interesting to see a President support a web channel that promotes misinformation and conspiracies. I can see now why Trump claims voter fraud with no real evidence.

I am less in favor of youtube since they are censors today. They let the ass kissing for Biden go on and on and on.

Why did Obama kiss Putin's ass and let him have Crimea then? I know Obama kissed the ass of the Ayatollah though.
deflection noted. Non-direct response to my post also noted, as well as the strawmanning.

You believed that at the time. Don't even bother denying that. You and your party loved Bush until Trump threw him under the bus.

Here is what Bush actually said that I do actually believe about Saddam.

Our own CIA lied to our president Bush.

George Tenet was a royal liar that led Bush down that hole.

I am less in favor of youtube since they are censors today. They let the ass kissing for Biden go on and on and on.
Then don't post anymore youtube vids or use sources that include them.
Since you are say you get communications from President Trump's Team daily, you might want to inform them that OANN is not a good source for Trump to be recommending.

Here is what Bush actually said that I do actually believe about Saddam.

Our own CIA lied to our president Bush.

George Tenet was a royal liar that led Bush down that hole.

You don't know whether or not the CIA lied to anyone. It's much more likely the CIA made a mistake. It happens.

deflection noted. Non-direct response to my post also noted, as well as the strawmanning.
The deflection is yours.

Try this time to answer the questions.

Are you denying Putin took over Crimea? Are you denying that after that Obama was not still Putin's pal? And do you deny how Obama kissed the ass of the Ayatollah?

Then don't post anymore youtube vids or use sources that include them.
Since you are say you get communications from President Trump's Team daily, you might want to inform them that OANN is not a good source for Trump to be recommending.
There is no two way communication with Trump and me. I am thinking hard if Youtube will be used by me since they resorted to censoring.

The deflection is yours.

Try this time to answer the questions.

Are you denying Putin took over Crimea? Are you denying that after that Obama was not still Putin's pal? And do you deny how Obama kissed the ass of the Ayatollah?
No, Robert. The deflection is on you. It's up thread, and now DP public record.

You don't know whether or not the CIA lied to anyone. It's much more likely the CIA made a mistake. It happens.

No, read the excellent book by General Tommy Franks where he gives us the inside stuff on that war. Franks reported that Tenet promised to Bush WMD was in Iraq.

No, Robert. The deflection is on you. It's up thread, and now DP public record.

You are still deflecting to me and removing the topic from discussion. I am not the topic. And you should not be the topic either.

i can't rule out that the CIA simply made a mistake. As it made when declaring Russia paid bounties.

Somebody would know about that. Who is that somebody?

Back
Top Bottom