• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Breaking Down the Greatest Electoral Heist In American History

Oh yeah? Wait til Don Jr. runs for prez in 2024 and see how you like that. I'm pretty sure the country will have had enough of Biden/Harris or just Harris by then.

Don't go away angry, just go away. Your posting is a joke and idiotic to boot. Biden won, now go crawl back in your hole. :ROFLMAO:

Not going to happen here. Times change. They know by eliminating debate to instead just do juvenile sneering and derailing, conservatives who want to have online discussions have to go elsewhere. This has become a successful concerted effort and the forum poll a Democratic poster cited above is bragging of success of running conservatives and Trump supporters off this forum. (I am not referring to any staff member in this reply to your message.)

No debate is allowed in the Democratic Party. Most progressives do, say, think and nothing else other than what they are ordered to by plutocrats primarily on TV, but also the plutocrats newspapers and internet outlets. The ONLY debate they will engage in is between themselves over which can better recite Democratic Party lies and talking points. Sometimes this has Democratic posters on the forum bizarrely posting multiple identical topic new threads because they believe they can recite what they were told better than the other Democratic posters. They can't stand each other almost as much as they openly hate just about everyone in general.

You don't debate, you just sling shit conspiracy theories like a monkey throwing poo. Good riddance to Trump supporters and having them have to go crawl back in their holes.

Let’s not forget that liberals have been consumed by a fixation with removing Donald Trump from office for longer than he’s actually been in office. The sordid story of the 2020 election heist begins all the way back in January 2017, when Barack Obama’s former campaign manager and senior advisor, David Plouffe, took a job leading the policy and advocacy efforts of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, a “charitable” organization established by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan.

Earlier this year, just as it was becoming clear that Joe Biden would be the Democratic Party’s nominee for president, Plouffe published a book outlining his vision for the Democrats’ roadmap to victory in 2020, which involved a “block by block” effort to turn out voters in key Democratic strongholds in the swing states that would ultimately decide the election, such as Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Minneapolis.

Link in the OP

And just what is wrong with a block by block effort to get out the vote?

Here's an example. The first recount in George found over 5,000 computer cast votes not counted - with over 1200 more votes for Trump than Biden. That is over 200% the number of votes in just one state than needed to have made Albert Gore rather than George W Bush the president. Such an error would meant no 2nd Iraq War, the man who soon did An Inconvenient Truth - the father of the massive climate change agenda, no 2 terms of W Bush and no more Dick Cheney - and overall massive change in the course of American and world history. If statistical to Florida's population, that one "error" in Georgia would have completely changed the outcome of 2000, and massively been a different future for the USA and the entire world.

But the only response you will get on this from Democratic posters that I've seen? Claiming it is a lie - although not disputed by anyone, that it is just a conspiracy theory - which no one claims is a conspiracy - and piles of insults, ridicule and irrelevant personal attack jpgs and memes. So many votes lost in just one state it might completely change the national outcome of a presidential election and would have in the past - and nothing to discuss, nothing to change, that's just A-Ok. NOT one would discuss that specific topic, which I have raised numerous times.

Don't go away angry, just go away. Your posting is a joke and idiotic to boot. Biden won, now go crawl back in your hole. :ROFLMAO:

Biden won did I say otherwise? I can't wait for the late night comedians to start lampooning Biden. You think they might have different rules for ridiculing Biden than ridiculing Trump?

Oh yeah? Wait til Don Jr. runs for prez in 2024 and see how you like that. I'm pretty sure the country will have had enough of Biden/Harris or just Harris by then.

I hope he does. Nothing will motivate Liberals and Independents as much as someone with the last name Trump running. We can teach them this lesson twice if they want.

One Term Presidents are very rare. Doubt we will see one again for another 30 years.

Here's an example. The first recount in George found over 5,000 computer cast votes not counted - with over 1200 more votes for Trump than Biden. That is over 200% the number of votes in just one state than needed to have made Albert Gore rather than George W Bush the president. Such an error would meant no 2nd Iraq War, the man who soon did An Inconvenient Truth - the father of the massive climate change agendas of government and the plutocrats, no 2 terms of W Bush - and massive change in the course of American and world history. If statistical to Florida's population, that one "error" in Georgia would have changed the outcome of 2000, the USA and the entire world.

But the only response you will get on this from Democratic posters? Claiming it is a lie, that it is just a conspiracy theory - and piles of insults, ridicule and irrelevant personal attack jpgs and memes. So many votes lost in just one state it might completely change the national outcome of a presidential election and would have in the past - and nothing to discuss, nothing to change, that's just A-Ok. NOT one would discuss that specific topic, which I have raised numerous times.

Here's an example. A dark money pac ran two candidates in the Senate race as Democrats with the same last name, to split the vote. FLSEN 37 was won by 31 votes, and has gone to a recount. How is that even legal? Even in Fla?

I hope he does. Nothing will motivate Liberals and Independents as much as someone with the last name Trump running. We can teach them this lesson twice if they want.

One Term Presidents are very rare. Doubt we will see one again for another 30 years.

Jimmy Carter comes to mind. He was a one term Democrat president followed by a great two term Republican president Ronald Reagan. Too bad Reagan couldn't have had a third or fourth term like FDR.

Jimmy Carter comes to mind. He was a one term Democrat president followed by a great two term Republican president Ronald Reagan. Too bad Reagan couldn't have had a third or fourth term like FDR.
Reagan was a mirage. He was an actor, you know.

Biden won did I say otherwise? I can't wait for the late night comedians to start lampooning Biden. You think they might have different rules for ridiculing Biden than ridiculing Trump?

Who cares as long as the Orange idiot Trump is gone and his supporters **** off.

For those who are curious as to how it happened, this will be of help and please discuss the article and not the OP

The pieces are finally coming together, and they reveal a masterpiece of electoral larceny involving Big Tech oligarchs, activists, and government officials who prioritize partisanship over patriotism.

The 2020 election was stolen because leftists were able to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to weaken, alter, and eliminate laws that were put in place over the course of decades to preserve the integrity of the ballot box. But just as importantly, it was stolen because those same leftists had a thoroughly-crafted plan, and because they were rigorous in its implementation and ruthless in its execution.

There's a lot of talk about plans, and thefts, but none of these claims amount to anything. Orchestrating something of this size would have required a lot of people, and as we all know, the more people involved the more leaks you have. Your premise also negates the simple fact of people being mobilized against Trump in part because they did not like his handling of the pandemic, and that postal voting increases voter participation. I'd start there as to the reasons why Trump faced an uphill battle before the more improbable scenario of some massive plot to commit election fraud.

2020, which involved a “block by block” effort to turn out voters in key Democratic strongholds in the swing states that would ultimately decide the election, such as Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Minneapolis.

Oh the horror, they got people to turn out and vote! How dare they do such a thing! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Who cares as long as the Orange idiot Trump is gone and his supporters **** off.

Going to be very boring on SNL and the late night shows just saying. You know the Biden guy is going to be like they can't hit him too hard.

Here's an example. The first recount in George found over 5,000 computer cast votes not counted - with over 1200 more votes for Trump than Biden. That is over 200% the number of votes in just one state than needed to have made Albert Gore rather than George W Bush the president. Such an error would meant no 2nd Iraq War, the man who soon did An Inconvenient Truth - the father of the massive climate change agenda, no 2 terms of W Bush and no more Dick Cheney - and overall massive change in the course of American and world history. If statistical to Florida's population, that one "error" in Georgia would have completely changed the outcome of 2000, and massively been a different future for the USA and the entire world.

But the only response you will get on this from Democratic posters that I've seen? Claiming it is a lie - although not disputed by anyone, that it is just a conspiracy theory - which no one claims is a conspiracy - and piles of insults, ridicule and irrelevant personal attack jpgs and memes. So many votes lost in just one state it might completely change the national outcome of a presidential election and would have in the past - and nothing to discuss, nothing to change, that's just A-Ok. NOT one would discuss that specific topic, which I have raised numerous times.

The "missing" votes in Ga were found by the process designed to find them, in other words the system worked the way it was supposed to.

You are crying that the system worked but your guy lost....get over it

No Trump won because Hillary ran a horrible campaign. Glad to see though you are finally realizing Trump is the village idiot that would have lived his life on welfare if not for his daddy's money.

If Trump had been born poor, he would have flew up the ranks of car sales, starting with used cars, and minimally had a chain of used car lots, making a pile of money. Seriously, Trump would have been very successful as a used car salesman. I mean that as a compliment in terms of skill.

4 years is a long way from now. There are several investigations into the Trump Organization's finances that we will have to see where they go, not to mention lots the will be revealed about the interworkings of Trump administration. I am not optimistic that the Trump name will be a seller in 2024.

Even if the Trump name is not tarnished by the impending scrutiny, what does Donald Jr. bring to the table..... he doesn't even have the facade of being a successful businessman.

Though Donald Jr is far more articulate than his father, I don't see what qualifies him as a presidential candidate.

This is a textbook propaganda piece.

There are several glaring examples.

Let's play a game and see how many we can find!

For those who are curious as to how it happened, this will be of help and please discuss the article and not the OP

The pieces are finally coming together, and they reveal a masterpiece of electoral larceny involving Big Tech oligarchs, activists, and government officials who prioritize partisanship over patriotism.

The 2020 election was stolen because leftists were able to exploit the coronavirus pandemic to weaken, alter, and eliminate laws that were put in place over the course of decades to preserve the integrity of the ballot box. But just as importantly, it was stolen because those same leftists had a thoroughly-crafted plan, and because they were rigorous in its implementation and ruthless in its execution.

:)

They'll have less material. But they always clown all the presidents. Trump is nasty. So he doesn't get to cry about nasty.

Biden is going to be 100% off limits on the late night shows believe me. You ain't gonna see no SNL Biden impersonator doing senile Biden skits anytime soon people.

the OP is in massive Denial.

i think he's gonna stay there until the day Trump dies.

Back
Top Bottom