• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Brave Muslim Woman tells the truth about Islam (Viral Video)

SgtRock

Cancel Cancel Culture and Woke Supremacy
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I have been saying what she is saying for years. It's refreshing to hear it from a muslim woman. Islam must reform and good honest muslims must lead this reformation. At the end she warns muslims not to use taqiyyah against her.

69 views and not a single comment. Could it be that people are afraid of the truth?

No one doubts that Muslim women are oppressed and enslaved by their men.

But I doubt anyone in the Christian, Hindu, or Buddhist world cares much about them as a whole.

Who wants to die for them ?? Not me.

What are you going to do with them once they are free ??

Not much to do.

They are all stuck there.

About the only thing that Muslim women can do is commit suicide to escape from their situations and end their own oppression.

And that is a brave but difficult choice.

The answer is still 152.

I'm sorry, but the definition of racism is being expanded in the social sciences and you can see this also on this forum:

Protected groups under this rule:
a) Race
b) Ethnicity
c) Religion (also atheists)
d) Sexual orientation
e) National origin
f) Gender (including transgendered)
g) Disability

Discrimination of any kind is currently either falling under racism or considered equivalent. That woman may be technically correct when she says that calling out the crap Muhammad said and did is not racism, but in these days of political correctness she'd be wrong.

I'm sorry, but the definition of racism is being expanded in the social sciences and you can see this also on this forum:

Discrimination of any kind is currently either falling under racism or considered equivalent. That woman may be technically correct when she says that calling out the crap Muhammad said and did is not racism, but in these days of political correctness she'd be wrong.

Sorry she is only wrong in the eyes of the politically correct who are in perpetual denial. Many forum members fall into this group of fools.

Back
Top Bottom