• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bodycam footage of the attack on Paul Pelosi

I wouldn't of had that problem as Mr DePape would have been laying on the floor stone cold dead when the cops arrived. Paul did not act like most average victims of crime act. That will be a strong point for the defense.
Well you're special. Real special

He clearly did. Thats why the crazy man had to chase him. You are embarrassing yourself.
He retreated instead of evacuating. That gets your pumpkin smashed in this case

He retreated instead of evacuating.
Maybe that passes for a coherent thought in what you call your brain. But it's gibberish.

He moved away from a guy who swung a hammer at him. I think he was more worried about getting his skull caved in than he was appeasing the freakish fetishes of some random person on a message board who is embarrassing himself.

Horrible...

It was actually worse than I envisioned. Hopefully the video will put to rest the conspiracy theories though I still see them stronger than ever online. :doh:

Last edited:
I have to note that based on consistent posting, there are a lot of people boldly expressing themselves who would likely have soiled themselves in such a situation.
If you wake up to some stranger standing over you with a hammer, soiled undies are probably the least of your worries. This lunatic wanted to kill Nancy and when he realized that wasn't gonna happen he tried to kill Paul Pelosi even with the cops at the door.

Cops at the door. I open door, I'm closer to cops than the perp.
The guy 40 years younger than him pulled him backward, about 18 inches from what I could tell.

What is wrong with you?

But he didn't try to get away. That's begs the question why? He was standing right at the door with cops. Instead he retreats and gets his head bashed in. That was a poor choice.
You should try watching the tape. I know it hurts. MAGA dreams shattered and all, but you've got to watch the tape if you're gonna properly slime the old guy who was attacked with a hammer by one of your ideological buds.

But he didn't try to get away. That's begs the question why? He was standing right at the door with cops
Get away????? The guy had a hammer. Pelosi had managed to manipulate his own survival for however long it took for Police to actually show up at his door. At the end he was left unable and unwilling to let go of one end of the hammer in order to save himself.

It was Pelosi that responded to the Police order to "drop the hammer" and as soon as he let go, he got clocked by Depape who apparently was not in the least bit deterred by the fact that there were now witnesses in the form of Police standing right there witnessing the attack.

There are times when this forum devolves into sheer STUPIDITY simply for insistence on making some absurd point about somebody viewed as an enemy. This is one of them.

"Paul Pelosi is Nancy Pelosi's husband, therefore an enemy. Lets blind ourselves to what we can see with our own eyes so we can tarnish him."

STUPID, irresponsible and unscrupulous beyond belief.

I wouldn't have had that problem as Mr DePape would have been laying on the floor stone cold dead when the cops arrived. Paul did not act like most average victims of crime act. That will be a strong point for the defense.
They played his confession in court.

The best the defense can do is get a shorter sentence.

Video helps but it doesn't answer all questions. And obviously there is some editing done to the video.
The video does not tell us if Paul knew this guy or not. It does show the guy breaking in, but did he knock first and Paul didn't let him in and so he broke in? There is a clinch in the video. How do we know he didn't call out or knock first? We don't. This is why complete transparency is always important. In all likelihood the video clears up some things but in itself doesn't say he did or didn't know his attacker.

Most of your questions have been answered. That is if you get your news from reputable and unbiased sources.

You for sure aren't going to see this on right wing media or propaganda sites.

Below is the video of depape breaking into the Pelosi house. You can see him take out his hammer, put on gloves then at time stamp 1:45 you see him bashing the glass door with the hammer.

I can't find the actual audio but below is an article that quotes that audio where Pelosi clearly says he doesn't know who depape is.

All of the rest of your ridiculous questions are answered by the two links above.

It's disgusting that you believe the lies.

It was actually worse than I envisioned. Hopefully the video will put to rest the conspiracy theories.
I see you haven't read all of the thread yet. (Clamp your nose shut first. It really stinks.)

There are times when this forum devolves into sheer STUPIDITY simply for insistence on making some absurd point about somebody viewed as an enemy. This is one of them.

"Paul Pelosi is Nancy Pelosi's husband, therefore an enemy. Lets blind ourselves to what we can see with our own eyes so we can tarnish him."

Yeah, it really is. And deeply immoral. There are forum members who need to get right with God.

I wouldn't of had that problem as Mr DePape would have been laying on the floor stone cold dead when the cops arrived. Paul did not act like most average victims of crime act. That will be a strong point for the defense.

You have no idea what you may have or may not have done. You aren’t some tough guy.

Maybe that passes for a coherent thought in what you call your brain. But it's gibberish.

He moved away from a guy who swung a hammer at him. I think he was more worried about getting his skull caved in than he was appeasing the freakish fetishes of some random person on a message board who is embarrassing himself.
Any juror will want to know why he didn't go out the door he opened. I do realize he's a Democrat and all but even then a small level of common sense is assumed

You have no idea what you may have or may not have done. You aren’t some tough guy.
Sure I do. I saved a young mans life one night in my living room. He broke in and was unarmed, so I let him live to see another day. I can't shoot an unarmed man, not even in my home.

Any juror will want to know why he didn't go out the door he opened.
No they won't. People are generally not that stupid. And boy oh boy is this stupid.

Get away????? The guy had a hammer. Pelosi had managed to manipulate his own survival for however long it took for Police to actually show up at his door. At the end he was left unable and unwilling to let go of one end of the hammer in order to save himself.

It was Pelosi that responded to the Police order to "drop the hammer" and as soon as he let go, he got clocked by Depape who apparently was not in the least bit deterred by the fact that there were now witnesses in the form of Police standing right there witnessing the attack.

Imagine if this had been Trump.

Any juror will want to know why he didn't go out the door he opened.
Jurors are required to have passed Sunday School and to have an IQ above 45.

So no juror would want to know that.

Jurors are required to have passed Sunday School and to have an IQ above 45.

So no juror would want to know that.
Sure they will. That's why the DA didn't want the video released because it generates more questions than answers.

Looking again at the video, Does Paul have a glass of something in his left hand?
I already covered this on another thread on this topic, so let me repeat it:

I watched the video on youtube and then read the comment section and the complete jackasses in the comment section posted comments like these:

Why would Paul just stand there with a blank expression & not say, “This guy is threatening to hurt me”, Right when the door was opened…?
Cocktail in his hand, I thought he was sleeping.
They caught that “man” with his pants down quite literally
I’m not a lip reader, but I think the guy with the hammer was saying “thou shalt not trade stocks with Congressional intel” or he could be saying, “but Pauly, you told me you and Nancy were divorcing”.
They both appear to be smiling when the cop greets them. I'm confused as hell over this incident.
Isn’t that Meatloaf’s,” I’d do anything for love “ playing in the background?

I predicted there, and can predict here, that a few Righties will likely come on board after they see the video and make some of the same kind of comments. And sure enough........................................

Back
Top Bottom