• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BMW drivers really are jerks, studies find

Pff... I don't need no stinkin' overpriced kraut luxury car to drive like an aggressive dick. I manage to max out the road rage douche-meter just fine in a four door econo sedan, thank you kindly. :lol:

"Lead, follow, or get the f*ck out of the way!"

Lol that's not true.

40% of the cars in my country are BMW X5 and not all of them are jerks.

Most of people who break the rules on driving here, are the ones with 2010-2013 models. (Including X5/X6, serie 5, Mercedes S, ML, Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne - which make up 70% of the cars in Albania)

But that comes because owners of these cars are to powerful against a police officer. Is the behavior who makes them a jerk.

BMW buyers are wanna-bees. A BMW is NOT an exotic. Basically it's the Mercedes of those who can't afford Mercedes. Nor an Audi. It is predictable that BMW drivers would be jerks.

That's why proper people drive VW.

Back
Top Bottom