• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biggest Rally of 2021 in Talibama

Funny thing is Trump would have nothing to do with these morons if he didn't need their votes. You know for a 100% certainty Trump thinks the majority of his supporters are easily manipulated idiots...and he would be right.
Living in the same society with these inferior beasts is offputting to say the least. LIke I said before above. Nuke them with extreme prejudice.

Living in the same society with these inferior beasts is offputting to say the least. LIke I said before above. Nuke them with extreme prejudice.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear there's a massive divide in this country that will likely never be repaired. Interesting times we live in.

I wouldn't go that far, but it's clear there's a massive divide in this country that will likely never be repaired. Interesting times we live in.
Correct. I refuse to be associated with animals.

Sorry, but it's readily apparent to even CNN that Biden is incapable of performing the duties of the office. Trump stood fast through all the lies and BS that was thrown at him and still managed to run the country effectively.
How divorced from reality can one be?

The country ran IN SPITE of Tweeto and his constant golfing and sitting on his ass watching TV and scarfing fast food.

The only thing to rival the man's corruption was his laziness and incompetence.

It takes some serious delusional thinking to believe he ran anything well.

How does anyone listen to this clown, period?
I listened to the whole thing, because I heard he might announce he was running in 2024. He didn't.

He is now tossing MAGA hats to the crowd while Lee Greenwood sings Proud to be an American. He spent a lot of time on President Biden's train wreck in Afghanistan. He spent quite awhile on the slippery-ramp-and-leather-soled-shoes story. He told his supporters to get the vaccine. He spent some time on the stolen election. He appears to be dying his hair darker. There were many, many more black supporters in the crowd behind him than usual. He plugged Mo Brooks and complimented Tuberville for looking like a senator. Yup. Looking like a senator.

I don't plan on watching any more of these; it wasn't easy. When he decides to announce, I'll just count on Mycroft letting me know.

Looks like a fun crew.

Seriously though, it's kinda funny that Trump is having to go to bum**** backwaters, because that where he know he can draw crowds.

What really has leftwingers all worked up is that Trump can still draw massive crowds.

Lowest minority unemployment rate in history. Do you know what that took? Ask yourself if the information that was pounded into your brain about the bad Orange man was correct.

W

Why have they got those people penned up? It looks like livestock gates.
Easier to deworm the masses…….

They put all four of the POCs behind the stage for the media cameras.
Lot more than 4. I wonder where he found them and how much they got paid.

They offered masks and hand sanitizer if anyone wanted it.
I was actually talking about lolapalooza. Pretty sure you had to show proof of vaccination to attend.

Do any networks show these rallies anymore?
CSpan recorded it. I don't know if they had it live. I think Newsmax said they were the only ones broadcasting him live.

I thought rules prohibited long excerpts.

Actually I think it's kinda funny that this big group of cousins has nothing better to do than go watch an old has been prattle on.

Your prejudice about the southern US is noted.

This entire thread is a case study for a certain political party on the left's claim to be the "Party of Tolerance.".

This entire thread is a case study for a certain political party on the left's claim to be the "Party of Tolerance.".
Why should we Tolerate Nazis?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…