• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biggest Rally of 2021 in Talibama

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

I can hear the ranting now.

Last week, Sean Spicer, Trump's former White House communications director and co-host of Newsmax's "Spicer & Co." predicted Trump will throw his hat in the ring.

Trumpers will be absolutely thrilled!

Seriously, how do you expect a civil thread discussion where you mock Alabamans?

lol...more COVID spread and more dead Alabamians.

Seriously, how do you expect a civil thread discussion where you mock Alabamans?
They are one of the dumbest states for a reason. Actually, all the Red States are pretty dumb compared to blue ones. Anyone on your side ever try to figure out why?

They are one of the dumbest states for a reason. Actually, all the Red States are pretty dumb compared to blue ones. Anyone on your side ever try to figure out why?
I heard they are too busy clinging to guns and bibles.

And likely see the tumbleweeds rolling through.

Well, if they get bored and leave early, the Ave Maria Grotto is nice. Even for a non believer.

1629514077765.png

It appears to be an outdoor rally at least. I don't think one can rail against this without making a stink about Lollapalooza which had a massive crowd recently (~385k ) and at a time where COVID 19 cases were also on the rise.

And, Cullman declared a covid emergency

My sister and her husband lived there until recently. So glad they are vaccinated and out of there. Unfortunately, they moved to TN.

And, Cullman declared a covid emergency

And the idiot's still going there. 🤦‍♂️

My sister and her husband lived there until recently. So glad they are vaccinated and out of there.

(y)

Unfortunately, they moved to TN.

:(

5a3342ba6b8b01e177fe952290f048b83182385a.jpg

Anyone know what their definition of "winning" is nowadays. :unsure:

00437baf7bb45417ef35a72b9eadd5358a906e26.jpg

Looks like fun! Everybody got decked out for the occasion! Alabama in August in a plastic rain coat…….

1629569995166.png

Back
Top Bottom