• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biggest Rally of 2021 in Talibama

Looks like fun! Everybody got decked out for the occasion! Alabama in August in a plastic rain coat…….

View attachment 67348980
Looks like a fun crew. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, it's kinda funny that Trump is having to go to bum**** backwaters, because that where he know he can draw crowds.

It appears to be an outdoor rally at least. I don't think one can rail against this without making a stink about Lollapalooza which had a massive crowd recently (~385k ) and at a time where COVID 19 cases were also on the rise.
Didn't they require proof of vaccination and masks?

Trump late? Never.

Now that is some Nazi shit

Cullman? Did he fly into that rinky-dink airport? That's Class E airspace, good for personal flights and crop dusters.

Hope they brought their own lawn chairs.

Drink every time Trump does the 'Sir' routine.

Last week, Sean Spicer, Trump's former White House communications director and co-host of Newsmax's "Spicer & Co." predicted Trump will throw his hat in the ring.

Trumpers will be absolutely thrilled!
I'll be thrilled right along with them. A quick stroll down memory lane. Trump becomes president, loses the house next election. Loses the white house and the senate in the next presidential election. He got a record seventy five million votes at the height of his popularity and still lost so why would anyone think he would stand a chance in the next presidential election.

Trump now saying we need to reinvade Afghanistan. Seriously, wtf?

Expecting civility is useless.
Who on the right is speaking out about marjorie q calling the president a piece of shit or when whatever his name was yelled out at a state of the union address 'you lie' about obama. It sure seems like civility is like trump loyalty you guys get to say whatever and then blame us for not being civil.

I can hear the ranting now.
Do any networks show these rallies anymore?

Trix, how about telling us who trump didn't mock? The right has become awful thin skinned.

How about you try to address what I actually said.

Last week, Sean Spicer, Trump's former White House communications director and co-host of Newsmax's "Spicer & Co." predicted Trump will throw his hat in the ring.

Trumpers will be absolutely thrilled!
If he throws his hat in the ring, I suspect he will start being pummeled and attacked like a front runner immediately.

How does anyone listen to this clown and think he is mentally well?

How does anyone listen to this clown and think he is mentally well?
I suspect he will rant about the stolen election, Hunter’s lap top, attack Biden, and brag how great he is.

Back
Top Bottom