• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden's Gender-Fluid Nuclear Official Charged With Felony Theft After Lying To Cops

Oh, is there some criminal background you have proof of but neglected to tell everyone?
Yeah, who could have known that it is so mentally deranged that it runs around sacking the nation’s airports so it can wear the women’s clothing in the luggage it steals.

Here's what Sam Briton says on Twitter, "To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service - I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies."

Again, I see no reason to think Biden was involved in this person obtaining this position.

Your Yahoo Life article seems to assume all U.S. Government employees hired during Biden's presidency are "Biden's". Just like the OP.

A “career employee” that was only hired 5 months ago? I don’t think so. And yeah, you can be sure that the President knows who he’s hiring to manage the nation’s nuclear waste. Because it’s a major national security issue.

Okay so first the person's gender is wholly unimportant. Just mentioning that in the headline is meant to fire up the kind of bigots who will subsequently disseminate it online in a rabid fit of pique. But surely nobody at DP net is dumb enough to go ahead and fall for.... oh, never mind.

Next the person was not appointed by president Biden and probably has no association with the president outside of meeting for a handshake when he toured the office. I'd imagine anyone at DP net would see through the mere word association plopped into the headline and at least verify if that part is...... oh, anyway...

Finally this individual has been investigated and charged by the authorities without executive intervention by his alleged mentor the president, or constant whining about how it's a witch hunt and a set-up. Anyone at DP net who reads and disseminates this article would certainly expect the same treatment of their own....oh, well that's not important.

So moving on, what's the point of this thread again?

A “career employee” that was only hired 5 months ago? I don’t think so. And yeah, you can be sure that the President knows who he’s hiring to manage the nation’s nuclear waste. Because it’s a major national security issue.
You have no proof of that. This is just typical right-wing conspiracy nonsense based on zero evidence.

Someone in the Government system did a piss poor job vetting this guy. It's not like it wasn't obvious he makes poor decisions.
Seems the same thing happened with Gen. Flynn and Steve Bannon. Who else in Trump's WH orbit has been in legal trouble? Shit happens.

ZeroHedge happens too. Big ****ing deal.

Someone in the Government system did a piss poor job vetting this guy. It's not like it wasn't obvious he makes poor decisions.
It’s sense of style makes more sense now that we know it just wears whatever it finds in other people’s luggage.

Make the best of it. It's not like the last administration where there was a revolving door of law breakers to highlight every month. Some resigned, some were pardoned.
Dems had it so easy.

That's what bothers you so much, huh? Can't be the criminality, not for a Trumpist, even if you are just trolling away again.
does the fact it stole the luggage bother you?

It’s sense of style makes more sense now that we know it just wears whatever it finds in other people’s luggage.
Referring to the person as 'it or it's' just proves this thread is not about the crime of lifting someone's suitcase, but about transphobia and homophobia.

Sure, the Biden team made a mistake in one of their hires. But what was the mistake, be honest. You don't care about the crime.

In this case, "gender fluid" translates to "gay transvestite".

You know who else is "gender fluid"? A male kindergarten teacher.

Referring to the person as 'it or it's' just proves this thread is not about the crime of lifting someone's suitcase, but about transphobia and homophobia.

Sure, the Biden team made a mistake in one of their hires. But what was the mistake, be honest. You don't care about the crime.
I’m using a gender neutral term. It does not identify as trans or presumably homosexual since it doesn’t have a gender. It’s gender seems to depend on who’s luggage it’s plundering.

It’s not unreasonable to blame Biden for his total lack of judgement in appointing a mentally disturbed creature to decide the fate of the nation’s nuclear waste.
Trump hired some strange ones. They all do.

“It” is the proper gender neutral singular pronoun in English
They didn’t make a mistake, they hired a pervert with mental illness on purpose because perverts are a major base of the Democratic Party.

Here's what Sam Briton says on Twitter, "To clarify, I am not a Biden appointee (despite what was reported) and instead serve as a career employee in the Senior Executive Service - I intend to be serving my country in this role through many many presidencies."

Good luck with that!

Zerohedge. Didn't read.

But, you see @TheAntiDonald, that isn't Napoleon just trolling perceived enemies on the left with transphobic attacks and contrarian bullshit. This is serious commentary.

:rolleyes:
Sometimes the administration screws up so badly that all you can do is laugh. The SNL skits write themselves.

This is the kind of thing that happens when making a political statement becomes more important than filling important jobs with high quality people.

Back
Top Bottom