• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden's Disrespect....if he would do it Ryan..he would.. [W:171]

How exactly do we know what Romney's effective tax rate is? Well, the truth is, we don't. Unless of course his latest tax rates reflect the rates on the returns he didn't release.

No doubt you and the other little fox sheep buy into that he has paid 14% all those other years.

Hilarious.

we know he pays more income taxes in one year than over 65 million Americans combined

we also know he uses far less government resources than those 65 million americans

We also know he gave millions away

all you lefties have is envy of a guy who is smarter, more industrious and more successful than you all are

Biden on the other hand told some whoppers. such as claiming Romney pays a lower effective rate on his income than working people. to have an effective rate of 14% you are making more than 200K in salary. and of course Biden didn't explain that investment income is taxed differently. any earned income romney has is taxed at a marginal rate of 35% and given his income level the effective rate is going to be well over 24%

Plus said he didn't vote for some things that he actually voted for . . . and I'm sure others. Two Bloody Marys makes me fuzzzxxxy. ;)

Plus said he didn't vote for some things that he actually voted for . . . and I'm sure others. Two Bloody Marys makes me fuzzzxxxy. ;)

Biden is the epitome of a guy who has sucked on the public tit too long and has been in government a few too many decades

Biden is the epitome of a guy who has sucked on the public tit too long and has been in government a few too many decades
Geez get a new shtick will ya? Besides, exactly how weighty is Ryan's resume in the private sector?

we know he pays more income taxes in one year than over 65 million Americans combined

we also know he uses far less government resources than those 65 million americans

And we also know he paid a lot less than 14% those other years. So spare me the turd polish grasshopper.

Geez get a new shtick will ya? Besides, exactly how weighty is Ryan's resume in the private sector?

Lets compare the TICKET

no comparison. In fact Romney has done more in the private sector than the last four Dem presidential nominees COMBINED

And we also know he paid a lot less than 14% those other years. So spare me the turd polish grasshopper.

You don't know squat about that-you are just making that up

Plus said he didn't vote for some things that he actually voted for)

Oh you mean like Ryan who voted against the stimulus but begged for stimulus money?

Got it. thanks for clearing that up.

Oh you mean like Ryan who voted against the stimulus but begged for stimulus money?

so tell us-what 2-3 issues cause you to be such a fan of the Obama-Biden ticket

It seems there's a lack of understanding of how politics works. A political debate is not about defeating one's opponent with facts. If that were the case, liberals would win everything.

A political debate is about winning over voters, and everyone knows that in the US, voters--notably the lower-middle class GOP voters, are too dumb to be moved by facts. They do not make decisions based on facts or logic; they make it almost entirely based on emotions.

That's why Biden sounded the way he sounded. To come across as civil and robotic would make him look boring to the blue collar folk he's trying to get votes from. So he acted emotional--laughing, sneering, using words like "malarkey" and citing Romney's low tax rate to endear himself to those voters. Bottom line--if Biden more effectively came across as someone who would eat at Chick Fil-A than Ryan, then he won. And he did .

I agree about Biden winning.

But the bigger point you referred to is the fact that a lot of people will be swayed by this debate, like they were by the Presidential debate last week. Some of these people are stupid, some have no loyalty to any party, and vote for the 'man.' Many of them have paid no attention to the candidates until now,

liberals and facts...? your post beclowns itself... awesome

At The Vice Presidential Debate: Ryan Told 24 Myths In 40 Minutes | ThinkProgress

At this point, the conservative known as Travis007 will do one of 3 things, which will effectively demonstrate how fact-deficient and kiddie-minded conservatives really are. . .

1) He will ignore the fact that all the information cited in the article have hyperlinks to the ORIGINAL sources where they came from,

and instead stupidly claim that those OTHER sources can't be trusted because thinkprogress is a "lefty librel site"

(#1 is rush limbaugh favorite :) )

2) He will selectively omit certain parts of this post in his reply, in a desperate (but childish) attempt to avoid having to refute something, or make it seem like it said something else

3) He will fail to cite anything that could refute the above myths

I am waiting some proof of that claim. I think its something you are just pulling out of your shorts. Turd polish I guess fits the source of your information. My handle is turtle

Lets compare the TICKET

no comparison. In fact Romney has done more in the private sector than the last four Dem presidential nominees COMBINED
Not really interested, seeing as Private sector experience quite simply doesn't matter in my personal estimation, just curious as to why conservatives in general seem to demean lifelong public employees yet uphold Rubio and Ryan types as stalwarts of success.

Not really interested, seeing as Private sector experience quite simply doesn't matter in my personal estimation, just curious as to why conservatives in general seem to demean lifelong public employees yet uphold Rubio and Ryan types as stalwarts of success.

Romney is a success story for the right reasons. Obama is an affirmative action poster child whose accession is based on all that is wrong in america

Weren't people praising Romney for doing the exact same thing during the first debate?

Obama is an affirmative action poster child whose accession is based on all that is wrong in america
Yeah, kid from humble background works his way up, graduates near top of his class at Harvard Law, and ends up President of the United States. A great tragedy indeed.

That all ya' got?

You'd prefer that your congressman stand on principle and refuse to honor a request from a constituent to help him obtain grant money? Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah, kid from humble background, works his way up and graduates near top of the class at Harvard Law, a great tragedy indeed.

But that's one of the reasons why lower-middle class conservatives hate Obama--because he's educated at an elite school, and to a the aforementioned conservatives, education is a terrible thing.

That's why they're more apt to like someone like Biden. Biden never went to Harvard and was a D student who played football. So that makes him look good to those conservatives, because that's what they are like.

Yeah, kid from humble background works his way up, graduates near top of his class at Harvard Law, and ends up President of the United States. A great tragedy indeed.

Don't for one minute think that this guy "worked his way up." No one knows how he got into those schools. But it wasn't thanks to a part-time job at Pizza Hut.

Yeah, kid from humble background, works his way up and graduates near top of the class at Harvard Law, and ends up President of the United States. A great tragedy indeed.

gets into columbia pretending to be poor
gets into harvard with grades that caused 98% of white males to be rejected and he didn't have much of an extracurricular record at Columbia-he wasn't an all american, a class president, a guy who was working 45 hours a week.

he gets an almost free pass to the senate when a far left judge conspires with a far left obama supporting journalist to leak confidential ALLEGATIONS in a nasty divorce about Ryan-a guy who was leading Obama in the polls by over 15 points.

"humble beginnings"-going to the most expensive private academy in Hawaii. his father was a big shot in Kenya who attended Harvard. yeah, salt of the earth

But that's one of the reasons why lower-middle class conservatives hate Obama--because he's educated at an elite school, and to a the aforementioned conservatives, education is a terrible thing.

That's why they're more apt to like someone like Biden. Biden never went to Harvard and was a D student who played football. So that makes him look good to those conservatives, because that's what they are like.

I have never heard a smart lower class white kid called "uncle tom" or other such insults by the class screw ups.

YOur rants are really hitting rock bottom in terms of conformity with known reality. Best termed "Poe pudding"

a kid from who knows where, with two names, funded by money from who knows where, is raised by Frank Marshal Davis, is a stoner that goes to Occidental and gets mediocre grades but somehow is funded to go to Harvard with radical saudi money that people should look into, gets grades that who knows what they are as he learns Alinsky and becomes the radical he dreamed to be... goes to Chicago , becomes a complete off the hook far left loon, a race baiter, then somehow beats the wonderful Alan Keyes with money from descpicable sources... mails it in a jr senater and some how Soros buys his own trojan horse President...

oh its heart warming indeed, I want to drink some coco and just and eat some apple pie telling this great tale of greatness.. and the best part Barak Hussein Obama put us in freefall as was the "job, he needs to finish"...

Last edited:
I have never heard a smart lower class white kid called "uncle tom" or other such insults by the class screw ups.

They use the term "nerd" instead.

It's only after they become adults (physically, not mentally) that they start calling those "nerds" "commie", "librel", etc.

Honestly this whole

"Biden was rude thing".

To me just amounts to the following:

crying-baby.jpg

Ryans a big boy ladies and gentlemen, he doesn't need you guys to act like big bitches for him with your faux outrage.

Interesting how your photo looks like Obama as a child.

Back
Top Bottom