• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden touts economic recovery after US added 943,000 jobs in July

You're so small. It is hilarious.
No, seriously. "Eggs are up 70% in one year - but no big deal people - you can afford it! Relax!" sounds like just the sort of brilliant political insight that the Democrats need right now. 😂

No, seriously. "Eggs are up 70% in one year -

Eggs around my use to cost 2$ a dozen 2 years ago. Now they cost 3.40$.

Clearly, bankruptcy is near for industrious MAGA Americans and leftist welfare queens, right?

So. Small.

😂

All I'm saying is that its good to see pull yourself up by your bootstraps types not know where to put their panties when they cant afford a 70 cent increase to those boot straps. This is a confession from you, @Taylor, not a counter argument.

Cry for the government to fix the market.

😂

Clearly, bankruptcy is near for industrious MAGA Americans and leftist welfare queens, right?
Biden really needs you on his messaging team! It's a perfect match!

So. Small.

😂
You are absolutely correct. What's far more important is rising rents, which account for 25% of wage earner's income. Why doesn't Biden order rents to be lower? Maybe we need this guy:

You are absolutely correct. What's far more important is rising rents, which account for 25% of wage earner's income. Why doesn't Biden order rents to be lower?
He tried by creating the Centers for Disease and Rent Control last year, but like most things he tries, it didn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom