• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden supporters attacked a 7 year old boy

How did the OP identify the alleged perps as Biden supporters?

Florida Trump Supporter Nicholas Schock probably remains in Sarasota County Jail and would appreciate help raising Bond Money.

Not going to post a video upstairs of Nicholas Schock due to profanity and graphic descriptions and scenes. I invite you to google his video

YOUTUBE OF NICHOLAS SCHOCK

Personally, I found the video of Nicholas Schock far more alarming than the one of the TurningPoint fans and their antagonists! Just saying ......

One Sea Hag arrested. Another one to go.

Olivia Winslow is being charged with:
Robbery (Second Degree)
Conspiracy (Second Degree)
Endangering the Welfare of a Child

Yeah...that third charge is gonna follow her like the smell of dog**** for the rest of her life.

Good.

The two women seen in a viral video confronting supporters of President Donald Trump – including a young boy – outside the Democratic National Convention have been arrested by Wilmington police.

The department arrested 21-year-old Olivia Winslow Friday. She was charged with robbery, conspiracy and endangering the welfare of a child. Winslow was arraigned and released.

Saturday, police arrested 21-year-old Camryn Amy and charged her with the same three charges Winslow received, as well as offensive touching. Amy was committed to Delores J. Baylor Women’s Correctional Institute on $45,000 secured bail.

Wilmington police arrest 2 women in connection with viral MAGA hat theft

Still no confirmation the two arrested women support Biden.

I salute partial justice! Has anyone reported the 7-year-old boy's mother, Abbey Wigton, to Child Welfare Services?

Sea Hag#2 arrested.

Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
BREAKING: The second suspect who attacked the 7-year-old Trump supporter has just been arrested.

Her name is Camryn Amy. She’s being held on a $42,000 bond.

She was charged with robbery, conspiracy, offensive touching, and endangering the welfare of a child.

JUSTICE.

How screwed up in the head do people have to be to go after a 7 year boy and steal his hat?

If this were an isolated incident you could just write it off, but there have been so many incidents of unhinged anger and violent behavior from leftists over the last 4 years toward Trump supporters, you can't write it off. There's definitely something wrong with these people and it's time that society steps in and does something to stop it. The first thing would be to label incidents like this as hate crimes, and require mandatory jail time for the perpetrators.

In fairness, most democrats can get off any crime by successfully pleading diminished mental capacity.

The mother should be thrown in jail and get the death penalty for putting her child in harms way she said "go get your hat back to a little kid" I hope someone called child protective services on her.

How screwed up in the head do people have to be to go after a 7 year boy and steal his hat?

If this were an isolated incident you could just write it off, but there have been so many incidents of unhinged anger and violent behavior from leftists over the last 4 years toward Trump supporters, you can't write it off. There's definitely something wrong with these people and it's time that society steps in and does something to stop it. The first thing would be to label incidents like this as hate crimes, and require mandatory jail time for the perpetrators.

Yes, as bad as trump supporters:

All US extremist killings in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism: report - Business Insider

The OP is a Biden hater so he just did the TRumpian thing, he made up a story.

I've done some browsing and seeing some comments over on Reddit suggesting it's staged. And tbh that could be why the boy's mother was more about getting it on video over being a parent and not laying at least one of those two out on the pavement. The video says it was outside the DNC but the brewery is apparently at least a mile away from the Chase property according to someone that lives there. I'll have to reread the mother's comments but I don't recall her ever getting the license plate off the car. Did she call police? I mean her kid flat out says call 911. 4channel has two women's names and photos and the internet posse has the ropes. DT Jr has weighed in and the boy got a call from the WH.

If this ends up being staged, it won't be pretty. A 2020 balloon boy in the making.

I'd be money it was staged. Probably funded by Trump's team;)

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman they said assisted in the theft of a 7-year-old child's MAGA hat outside the Democratic National Convention in Wilmington.

Police arrested Camryn Amy on August 22, 2020, a day after Olivia M. Winslow was arrested and charged in connection to the same incident, which occurred in the 600 block of Justison Street and went viral after a video of the exchange was posted on social media.

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington | The Latest from WDEL News | wdel.com

lmao, what I have been wrong about Grim? Everyone knows whiny MAGA turds search for anything to play victim.

And yes, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was a set up. Something very off about that mother sending her kid to retrieve a hat from an adult who assaulted him.

Ummmm.... Well....

Ummmm.... Well....

As I've already said, that's great.

Now, how about you address the two completely innocent women that were doxxed by Benny Johnson which included showing one woman's toddler.

And for the record? The mother still used piss poor judgement for having the kid in that environment, then telling him to go get the hat back. And instead of grabbing her son to diffuse and keep him safe, then call police? No, she follows them through the parking lot (with the upset kid running behind her) egging them on. Had to be sure and get a good video for work!

And for the record? The mother still used piss poor judgement for having the kid in that environment, then telling him to go get the hat back. And instead of grabbing her son to diffuse and keep him safe, then call police? No, she follows them through the parking lot (with the upset kid running behind her) egging them on. Had to be sure and get a good video for work!

Risking your sons life to own "the libs". The MAGA way.

sounds like typical Joe and Ho supporters to I have a MAGA hat free for them it comes with all the lead they can carry! Q 2024

Risking your sons life to own "the libs". The MAGA way.

I guess the maga hat was the important part here. Grim doesn't seem interested in the fact two innocent women were doxxed and threatened. Or that photos of a toddler were shown. But hey let's give Abbey Wigton a ribbon for choosing to put her kid in the middle of all this. Maybe she got a raise from Benny. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom