• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden shows he will keep up Dem tradtion of dividing the country w/false narrative

Are y'all against deflection now? The Trumpeteers, Cultists, and Loyalists have long deflected to Obama and Clinton.

What was that again? What goes around, comes around?

lol

Man, left/right it doesn't matter, peas in a pod.

It's politics... most always dirty.
Before some try and give me a history lesson on partisanship, the days gone by, look around you.
If each time someone says something negatively true about Biden, and we're going to have to hear about Trump, … like I said above, you don't get to change the rules midgame.

It's politics... most always dirty.
Before some try and give me a history lesson on partisanship, the days gone by, look around you.
If each time someone says something negatively true about Biden, and we're going to have to hear about Trump, … like I said above, you don't get to change the rules midgame.

I'm not changing rules midgame. If you recall, I call y'all Republocrats and claim you're exactly alike. I'm just point out that you're exactly alike.

Republocrats are nothing more than some aggregated mass of hypocrisy, partisanship, and no integrity within their political "platforms".

Everytime someone said something negatively true about Trump, we had to hear about Obama. Everytime someone said something negatively true about Obama, we had to hear about Bush. Everytime someone said something negatively true about Bush, we had to hear about Clinton.

Peas in a pod.

Last edited:
Lol, yea, Joe really cares about minorities. That's why he attacked Anita Hill, and why he wrote the senate version of the 1994 crime bill, and why he voted against gay marriage, and why he did everything in his power to keep public schools segregated.

Can you imagine how much hidden contempt Joe Biden has for modern progressives? Probably as much as he has for black people.

A pig dressed in a suit is still a pig at the end of the day.

I'm not changing rules midgame. If you recall, I call y'all Republocrats and claim you're exactly alike. I'm just point out that you're exactly alike.

Republocrats are nothing more than some aggregated mass of hypocrisy, partisanship, and no integrity within their political "platforms".

So what? Your team, the anti-Trump team is no different and that's why I'll continue to say, you/they don't get to change the rules of engagement when it comes to partisan mud-slinging.

Biden is an idiot. Putting up a tweet that is a historical fail, trying to create racial strife by stoking the fires is stupid. He is getting called out because of that.
It has nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:
So what? Your team is no different and that's why I'll continue to say, you don't get to change the rules.

My "team" isn't allowed to play, so of course it's different. I'm not changing the rules. Your faux-rage will change when the R and D swaps. That's all. Trump is the biggest **** up we've ever had at President, but I'm sure you Republocrats will dig deep and find someone worse at some point. Scraping bottom of the barrel and then pointing fingers at the other side is what you Republocrats do best.

No one is changing rules, these are the rules the partisans set up long ago.

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
It's been six years since Michael Brown's life was taken in Ferguson — reigniting a movement. We must continue the work of tackling systemic racism and reforming policing.
1:00 PM · Aug 9, 2020

Guess the the senile old codger forgot this, huh?

"The Department has concluded that Darren Wilson’s actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute."

"This matter lacks prosecutive merit and should be closed."

Obama/Biden DOJ in 2015 https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1292505925685633025

You mean the tradition started by longtime democrat Donald Trump? :lol:

Here's what he tweeted.

Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
It's been six years since Michael Brown's life was taken in Ferguson — reigniting a movement. We must continue the work of tackling systemic racism and reforming policing.
1:00 PM · Aug 9, 2020

Guess the the senile old codger forgot this, huh?

"The Department has concluded that Darren Wilson’s actions do not constitute prosecutable violations under the applicable federal criminal civil rights statute."

"This matter lacks prosecutive merit and should be closed."

Obama/Biden DOJ in 2015 https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/doj_report_on_shooting_of_michael_brown_1.pdf https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1292505925685633025

This only proves how horrible a president Trump is. Biden can sheet on the stage and people will still vote for him because they hate Trump that much. A monkey could run against Trump at this point and people are willing to take the consequences because they are that afraid of the consequences with Trump for another 4 years.

I agree Biden sucks. But Biden sucking doesn't matter AT ALL. Because Trump is that bad. Not something to toot your horn about.

Dividing the country with false narratives is a time-honored Trump tradition at this point. Do y'all care about that now? Or is it that the false narrative is coming from the D instead of the R that's got your goat?

The left have been dividing the country long before Trump came into the picture and it has since taken off exponentially. They said Republicans were fighting a war against women, a war against the elderly, a war against minorities, a war against immigrants, a war against the poor, and a war against everyone else. The left accused just about everyone on the right of being racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book. Hillary ran on a campaign theme of "Stronger Together" and shortly afterward called millions of people deplorables. Tell me that isn't divisive.

Both sides are guilty for the division and polarization that turned politics into a circus.

Nah, it all started with Newt Gingrich in the 1990s.

The left have been dividing the country long before Trump came into the picture and it has since taken off exponentially. They said Republicans were fighting a war against women, a war against the elderly, a war against minorities, a war against immigrants, a war against the poor, and a war against everyone else. The left accused just about everyone on the right of being racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book. Hillary ran on a campaign theme of "Stronger Together" and shortly afterward called millions of people deplorables. Tell me that isn't divisive.

Anyone who votes for someone so vile and deplorable as to insult a former POW for being captured, or dismisses female political opponents by just calling them ugly, is deplorable. By definition.

Anyone who votes for someone so vile and deplorable as to insult a former POW for being captured, or dismisses female political opponents by just calling them ugly, is deplorable. By definition.

So, you want to continue being divisive. No surprise there.

So, you want to continue being divisive. No surprise there.

You can’t cuss out and insult half the people in the country (and the entire planet), and then accuse them of being divisive if they get upset.

You can’t cuss out and insult half the people in the country (and the entire planet), and then accuse them of being divisive if they get upset.

What? Who was cussing who out? And don't give me any Trump this, Trump that bull****. The left have been calling the right deplorables long before Trump ever came around.

Dividing the country with false narratives is a time-honored Trump tradition at this point. Do y'all care about that now? Or is it that the false narrative is coming from the D instead of the R that's got your goat?

Whataboutism..........

What? Who was cussing who out? And don't give me any Trump this, Trump that bull****. The left have been calling the right deplorables long before Trump ever came around.

They called them that because of how he was speaking to women and war heroes. Shockingly rude and deplorable. He’s an impertinent punk whose mom should long ago have slapped upside the head and told to go stand in the corner until he learned some manners. Same with all his followers.

They called them that because of how he was speaking to women and war heroes. Shockingly rude and deplorable. He’s an impertinent punk whose mom should long ago have slapped upside the head and told to go stand in the corner until he learned some manners. Same with all his followers.

I already told you don't give me any Trump this, Trump that bull****. The left have been calling the right deplorables long before Trump ever came around.

I already told you don't give me any Trump this, Trump that bull****. The left have been calling the right deplorables long before Trump ever came around.

This has been the right’s position and rhetoric all along. Trump is just your current elected leader and spokesman. Absolutely deplorable. Own it.

Last edited:
They are, for sure. I didn't say Biden wouldn't do it, just asking if the Trumpeteers all of a sudden care about this tactic.

It’s called bias posting what 95% of us do, and what most of the media do, we focus on the bad of the other side. It’s why NYT etc cannot mutter a good word about trump, and ignore or give a spin on any Biden negative While harping on any negative of trump as long as they can.

You misspelled Trump and Republican in your title.

Back
Top Bottom