• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden secretly flying underage migrants into NY in dead of night

Dick Tracy you are not. Did you not note the US government license plate on the front of the bus? "DHS" - Department of Homeland Security. Why fly them during overnight hours? Because that's the cheapest and least congested time to fly them.
actually I have bad cataracts -i dont mention it because excuses are lame -but its true. things are very blurry
I cant get surgery till after the 1st of the year because my boss wants me to work the holiday rush ( which look like a bust)

I am more then willing to say I missed something however..TY

Locals are not being informed of the scope and size. I can't say exactly what is being told by DHS/HHS
but whatever is being told is not supporting the extra services that will be required by local government
Which means those here will see higher local taxes, and see the demand for services impacting availability

I'm not a conservative. WTF are you lying about now? And what does Trump have to do with this?
no? I thought you were per-Trump? I havent posted here in years. the mind ages.
So i'll just treat you like a hostile actor then..lol..

Could you even begin to imagine the outrage if DHS had the FTA cancel regularly scheduled, daytime, commercial flights to accommodate daytime flights for these migrants? Tucker would positively burst a major blood vessel he would turn so red!
Not to mention it would likely further complicate the pick up time arrangements made with the sponsoring families.

actually I have bad cataracts -i dont mention it because excuses are lame -but its true. things are very blurry
I cant get surgery till after the 1st of the year because my boss wants me to work the holiday rush ( which look like a bust)

I am more then willing to say I missed something however..TY

Locals are not being informed of the scope and size. I can't say exactly what is being told by DHS/HHS
but whatever is being told i not supporting the exrta serives that will be required by local government
Which means those here will see higher local taxes, and see the demand for services impacting availability

What the Hell? Now you're blaming your lies on your cataracts?

You lied about the local authorities not being notified, which I proved was a lie based on the link YOU posted. Now you're claiming they aren't notified "of the scope and size". You are just soiling yourself all over this thread.

You have exactly no idea what has gone on, who knows what, who is being told what, etc. You do not need to care about the citizens of the towns where the children are going (with a place to go) because it doesn't concern you and you are just lying about that too. There is no "demand for service". Even your stupid lying link in your OP didn't make that claim.

Just stop. Stop. You have humiliated yourself in this thread, and you know it.

no they cannot...

• Is an alien in one of the following groups who has been in qualified status for 5 years:
    o Paroled for at least one year under section 212(d)(5) of INA
    o Granted conditional entry under 203(a)(7) of INA in effect prior to April 1, 1980
    o Battered spouse, child or parent with a petition pending under 204(a)(1)(A) or (B) or 244(a)(3) of INA

They have to have held a qualified legal status for 5 years before they would qualify and in addition 1 year of parole.....so, you failed again....
lol..
Exceptions to the 5-year ban on SNAP:
  • Children (under 18 years old). (Sec 402(a)(2)(J))

no? I thought you were per-Trump? I havent posted here in years. the mind ages.
So i'll just treat you like a hostile actor then..lol..

I was never a conservative. I was always a moderate Republican. Then you claim I "support Biden's progressive agenda" while concurring saying you think I'm a conservative.

Stop lying. I don't care how you "treat" me. The day I need respect from a Trump devotee is the day I'll lick dirt.

jeese.. some people - take off the partisan hats, put away the TDS learn how Biden has dumped over 700k into the interior since March
Not really much new here. I volunteered for a couple weeks on the border during the Trump administration. Same sort of thing was happening, with ICE letting people in, adults and minors. They stayed in an abandoned warehouse to which church groups brought cots and food. My time was largely spent taking people to airports or bus stations where they traveled to their relatives or sponsors.

The big difference as I understand it is that Biden is honoring law and treaty regarding these people, while Trump tried to ignore those things.

lol..
Exceptions to the 5-year ban on SNAP:
  • Children (under 18 years old). (Sec 402(a)(2)(J))
yes, children.....so, foster parents can file for SNAP benefits, because those same US citizen foster parents are paying for them to eat....good lord....btw, an IJ can use any use of government benefits against you in your case.

This is cause and effect. When you incentivize coyotes to dump unaccompanied child migrants at our border you need to do something with them. You can't hand them back over to the human traffickers and sexual abusers. Their parents won't come to the border to pick them up. The options here are two-fold:
  1. Stop incentivizing unaccompanied minors.
  2. Force Mexico to help with the problem. Kids stay in Mexico until a parent or guardian claims them outside of the United States. If they want to claim asylum they can do so from the first safe country (Mexico other similar country they passed through) and wait for the outcome of their asylum hearings.
This administration has fought against both of these options.

Maybe they're protecting them from mad Trumpers. Who cares? Train them up, America needs a work force who have balls enough to get vaccinated.

Planeloads of underage migrants are being flown secretly into suburban New York in an effort by President Biden’s administration to quietly resettle them across the region, The Post has learned.
The clandestine nature of the operation raises questions about how the White House is dealing with a recent surge in unaccompanied minors.

If they're underage, aren't they supposed to be placed into the custody of child protective services; foster care?

Geeze, as if we don't have enough kids in foster care already? Certainly more than there are available homes.
Biden's border policy is irresponsible.

What the Hell? Now you're blaming your lies on your cataracts?

You lied about the local authorities not being notified, which I proved was a lie based on the link YOU posted. Now you're claiming they aren't notified "of the scope and size". You are just soiling yourself all over this thread.

You have exactly no idea what has gone on, who knows what, who is being told what, etc. You do not need to care about the citizens of the towns where the children are going (with a place to go) because it doesn't concern you and you are just lying about that too. There is no "demand for service". Even your stupid lying link in your OP didn't make that claim.

Just stop. Stop. You have humiliated yourself in this thread, and you know it.
cops dont provide support services . You are claiming it's not my concern - these flights are all not going to NY
Biden wont say where (locals dont know and cant plan either, nor are they compensated by the feds for increase service demands..if you dont understand "demand for services" then you are really ignorant of kids in school or medical needs, or SNAP under 18

Your tone is needlessly offensive..

I was never a conservative. I was always a moderate Republican. Then you claim I "support Biden's progressive agenda" while concurring saying you think I'm a conservative.

Stop lying. I don't care how you "treat" me. The day I need respect from a Trump devotee is the day I'll lick dirt.
moderate Republicans are like Blue Dog Dems - unwanted and obsolete. I'm not offering you "respect" just "civility"
as the masthead says is "mandatory".. too bad you cant even accomplish that

cops dont provide support services . You are claiming it's not my concern - these flights are all not going to NY
Biden wont say where (locals dont know and cant plan either, nor are they compensated by the feds for increase service demands..if you dont understand "demand for services" then you are really ignorant of kids in school or medical needs, or SNAP under 18

Your tone is needlessly offensive..

I never said cops provide support services. The thread wasn't about support services. I'm addressing your OP and the lies you made throughout this thread.

It went from "Look at the secret covert operations by Biden in the middle of the night" (which wasn't true) to "Are the locals compensated for increase in service demands?". You don't even remember what the **** this abortion of a thread was even about.

Maybe they're protecting them from mad Trumpers. Who cares? Train them up, America needs a work force who have balls enough to get vaccinated.
illegals/asylum seekers are not required to get vaxxed -nor are they tested when asymptomatic

I'm not. I don't think he will learn from this debacle.

Now he's off his own topic and on to some whining about local support services and getting reimbursed by the feds.

I can't remember when I've seen such fail in a single thread.

I never said cops provide support services. The thread wasn't about support services. I'm addressing your OP and the lies you made throughout this thread.

It went from "Look at the secret covert operations by Biden in the middle of the night" (which wasn't true) to "Are the locals compensated for increase in service demands?". You don't even remember what the **** this abortion of a thread was even about.
you are incapable of debate. all you do is ad homs. you seize on minutia and miss the bigger idea
your mind is as obsolete as your politics

This conservative soundbite, like every other one, is just made up. The data set definition changed. Prior to March 2020 encounters only comprised apprehensions, while following March 2020 they changed the dataset to include expulsions under Title 42. The encounters actually started rapidly increasing in May 2020. Guess who was president then? Lmao.

Prior to the changing of the data set, Trump had a 13 year high in migrant encounters in May 2019 lmaoooo
Hmm ... I guess these media sources got it all wrong then ... Dang conservative soundbytes ...

Number of migrants at US border hits new record high

Migrant encounters at U.S.-Mexico border are at a 21-year high

Southern Border Crossings Hit Record Levels Last Month — But Surge Slowing Down

moderate Republicans are like Blue Dog Dems - unwanted and obsolete. I'm not offering you "respect" just "civility"
as the masthead says is "mandatory".. too bad you cant even accomplish that

If the idiots who support Trump don't want me, I'm doing something right.

I don't have stop posting about how stupid your posts are and about how ignorant your lies are. Stop whining and man up to your own thread failure.

you are incapable of debate. all you do is ad homs. you seize on minutia and miss the bigger idea
your mind is as obsolete as your politics

You're right. Real Republicans are obsolete, thanks to the Trump Panty Sniffers claiming the name of the party.

If they're underage, aren't they supposed to be placed into the custody of child protective services; foster care?

Geeze, as if we don't have enough kids in foster care already? Certainly more than there are available homes.
Biden's border policy is irresponsible.
the law requires they be placed in HHS custody, which is different than regular foster care.

I'm not. I don't think he will learn from this debacle.
It's a long road. Ive followed politics since the JFK election -before he was even elected. much less assassinated.
I mean i was a kid but my parents were Democratic block captains in the 60's. I lived thru the MLK riots saw my city burn
saw RFK being murdered late night on live TV.. was part of the Vietnam anti-war movement (SDS)

one thing ive learned is increasing your knowledge base pays dividends sooner or later. nobody loses

Back
Top Bottom