• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden says economic strategy working after inflation rises to 40-year high and oil prices skyrocket

And here ladies and gentlemen is a textbook example of how liberals live in an information bubble isolated from real world events.

And here ladies and gentlemen is a textbook example of how wrong Trump lovers can be. I'm not a liberal. So that's your first fail.

Your second fail is that you couldn't post what I asked you to post. Let me know when you can. I won't hold my breath.

Say hi to the others in the Trump Bubble for me.

You didn't get my meaning. You cited 2% inflation in 2020 and comparing it to current inflation rates. The question is what specific policy was responsible for the 2% inflation rate in 2020. Mind you, inflation rose during the Trump administration for a bit, which if you want to apply your simplistic logic, should be bad.
The Fed said 4.1 trillion was spent in stimulus in 2020 compared to what was spent in 2021 and yet the inflation was 2% in 2020, get it yet? The stimulus in 2020 was necessary that in 2021 wasn't!!!!

The Fed said 4.1 trillion was spent in stimulus in 2020 compared to what was spent in 2021 and yet the inflation was 2% in 2020, get it yet? The stimulus in 2020 was necessary that in 2021 wasn't!!!!
That's not what the San Francisco Fed stated though, since they were referring to all of the spending and not just 2020. This is going in circles, and getting really boring, so I'm hopping off this rather absurd carousel.

hangover-carousel.gif

That's not what the San Francisco Fed stated though, since they were referring to all of the spending and not just 2020. This is going in circles, and getting really boring, so I'm hopping off this rather absurd carousel.

hangover-carousel.gif
You truly are a cult follower, totally loyal to liberal economics and the lies it generates. Better read the article again as it was all about pandemic stimulus spending. You ignore the difference between 2020 and 2021 regarding the pandemic and economic conditions

You truly are a cult follower, totally loyal to liberal economics and the lies it generates.
🤣

Better read the article again as it was all about pandemic stimulus spending. You ignore the difference between 2020 and 2021 regarding the pandemic and economic conditions
Yes, which all three spending measures were a part of.
🤭

You didn't get my meaning. You cited 2% inflation in 2020 and comparing it to current inflation rates. The question is what specific policy was responsible for the 2% inflation rate in 2020. Mind you, inflation rose during the Trump administration for a bit, which if you want to apply your simplistic logic, should be bad.
Trump's inflation during his term was higher than Obama's by quite a bit through 2016. @Conservative won't acknowledge this he'll only look at today, completely out of his favorite word, context.

Supply & Demand! How come you're unable to understand this Econ 101 principle? It's hard to imagine that anyone would so misunderstand why 2020 prices were low when supply was way too high and 2021 when inflation was high when supply was way to low. It's literally this simple yet you purposely refuse to acknowledge nor accept the principle of supply and demand. How come?

The world knows and the majority in this country know, the Biden economic strategy only benefits the elite, the welfare whores, and our enemies, a true Cabal

Oh, so now you're jumping down the "Cabal" nutter hole? I guess this will be a new twist instead of being asked about how Trump hurt my family ad nauseam. Make sure you start linking to articles about the Illuminati as well.
🤭

Oh, so now you're jumping down the "Cabal" nutter hole? I guess this will be a new twist instead of being asked about how Trump hurt my family ad nauseam. Make sure you start linking to articles about the Illuminati as well.
🤭
It is about time you paid attention to what 74 million Americans tried to tell you in November but hatred, propaganda, and lies generated 44% of the Biden Vote against Trump putting an incompetent in the WH. I suggest you pay attention to the Biden rhetoric, actions, and policies instead of reacting only to the D. He is an incompetent who has zero respect around the world and declining respect in this country

It is about time you paid attention to what 74 million Americans tried to tell you in November but hatred, propaganda, and lies generated 44% of the Biden Vote against Trump putting an incompetent in the WH. I suggest you pay attention to the Biden rhetoric, actions, and policies instead of reacting only to the D. He is an incompetent who has zero respect around the world and declining respect in this country

Yes, we know....the apocalypse is coming etc. etc.

giphy.gif

🥱

Yes, we know....the apocalypse is coming etc. etc.

🥱
Yep and then it is too late to say you are sorry. What is it about liberalism and Biden that creates this kind of loyalty? Do you pay any attention to anything other than what the left tells you? So sad that everything Biden says has to be walked back and still you have loyalty to this incompetent senile old man. Biden economic policies aren't helping you unless you are so dependent on his policies and unable to care for yourself

Yep and then it is too late to say you are sorry. What is it about liberalism and Biden that creates this kind of loyalty? Do you pay any attention to anything other than what the left tells you? So sad that everything Biden says has to be walked back and still you have loyalty to this incompetent senile old man. Biden economic policies aren't helping you unless you are so dependent on his policies and unable to care for yourself

:ROFLMAO:

I don't remember you being vocal about this during the previous administration when it seemed its communications team spent most of its time doing precisely that. I guess we can chalk that up to another one of your double standards.

I don't remember you being vocal about this during the previous administration when it seemed its communications team spent most of its time doing precisely that. I guess we can chalk that up to another one of your double standards.
Here is the problem, Both Trump and Biden are Braggarts but only one of them has something positive to brag about, Trump policies benefited you, your family, and the country. Biden's policies have done nothing but hurt the country on the world stage and on the economy.

Don’t get me wrong. President Trump was a braggart.

The difference is Trump had reason to brag. Under his presidency, America became a net exporter of oil and gas for the first time in history. Unemployment was at the lowest rate in a half-century. Black unemployment was at the lowest rate in history. And, because we were energy independent, gas and home heating prices were comfortably low. Jobs were being created rather than simply restored. Our country was not being flooded with illegal aliens pouring across our border.

And for the first time in a long time, the country was not dragged into a war.

So if Donald Trump was a braggart, he had reason to be.

Biden has crippled the economy with 40-year high inflation. Millions of illegals are flooding across our border. Gas prices are skyrocketing because Biden placed sanctions on the American energy sector long before he sanctioned Putin.

Despite that, the braggart boasts of what a terrific job he’s doing.

Here is the problem, Both Trump and Biden are Braggarts but only one of them has something positive to brag about, Trump policies benefited you, your family, and the country. Biden's policies have done nothing but hurt the country on the world stage and on the economy.

I'll be you any money Trump isn't happy Biden was the one to get the infrastructure bill passed, despite the former president constantly talking about how we were going to have the best infrastructure ever. I actually had to pay more in taxes thanks to Trump because he capped the SALT deductions. So looking at it from a purely financial perspective, he did not benefit my wallet. Fortunately that policy shift was not a "make or break" situation for me and my family, but looking at it from a purely financial perspective, it didn't help.

I'll be you any money Trump isn't happy Biden was the one to get the infrastructure bill passed, despite the former president constantly talking about how we were going to have the best infrastructure ever. I actually had to pay more in taxes thanks to Trump because he capped the SALT deductions. So looking at it from a purely financial perspective, he did not benefit my wallet. Fortunately that policy shift was not a "make or break" situation for me and my family, but looking at it from a purely financial perspective, it didn't help.
There is no need for an infrastructure bill that does nothing but spend money taking state and local responsibility away. Learn what taxes you pay and their purpose. Yes, you paid more in FIT because you were having your state and local taxes subsidized. by reductions in your FIT return and you were paying less than other income earners earning a similar income to you living in lower taxed states that didn't have high state and local taxes. It is about time you paid attention to the taxes you pay and hold your state gov't responsible for the high cost of living

There is no need for an infrastructure bill that does nothing but spend money taking state and local responsibility away. Learn what taxes you pay and their purpose.
So was this your rationale when Trump proposed the very same kind of bill? I don't recall you trashing this idea before.

Yes, you paid more in FIT because you were having your state and local taxes subsidized. by reductions in your FIT return and you were paying less than other income earners earning a similar income to you living in lower taxed states that didn't have high state and local taxes. It is about time you paid attention to the taxes you pay and hold your state gov't responsible for the high cost of living
Sure, but that doesn't change that this financial impact to me occurred as a result of the previous president. When you make a silly generalized statement that assumes everyone is financially better off, these assumptions tend to get bucked by reality.

So was this your rationale when Trump proposed the very same kind of bill? I don't recall you trashing this idea before.
Right unlike you I don't pay a lot of attention to rhetoric, did he propose one?
Sure, but that doesn't change that this financial impact to me occurred as a result of the previous president. When you make a silly generalized statement that assumes everyone is financially better off, these assumptions tend to get bucked by reality.
Yes it also doesn't address your real problem a high cost of living in a state that you control because of term limits. You have a choice where to live and consequences for that choice, good or bad. the reality is you were paying lower federal taxes because of your high state and local tax deductions. that is a reality you want to ignore

Right unlike you I don't pay a lot of attention to rhetoric, did he propose one?

I guess you didn't pay a lot of attention to the proposed plan either:

Trump Infrastructure Plan

Yes it also doesn't address your real problem a high cost of living in a state that you control because of term limits. You have a choice where to live and consequences for that choice, good or bad. the reality is you were paying lower federal taxes because of your high state and local tax deductions. that is a reality you want to ignore
I haven't ignored anything; you're just on one of your usual rants. I didn't complain either, I simply pointed out the simple fact of how Trump policies impacted my bottom line.

Last edited:
Here is the problem, Both Trump and Biden are Braggarts but only one of them has something positive to brag about
And 100% for sure it's not Trump that has anything to brag about. You crow about what a great businessman he is...LOL

Trump Failures.jpg

Back
Top Bottom