• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden lands another Republican Governor Endorsment

Oh I was gonna continue your game but "Trump Train News".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is too good.

Oh I was gonna continue your game but "Trump Train News".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That is too good.

What is different in this link vs the official links from both Trump and Biden? What items in that supposed partisan article isn't being promoted by Biden/Harris? You like far too many only buy rhetoric from sites you want to agree with, this certainly is a partisan site but the issues in the article are accurate until proven wrong. I suspect you saw the author and never read the article. I posted another thread on the Trump Biden issues which mirrors the issues in this article. Apparently foreigners like you only want to believe partisan leftwing reports and never want to address actual issues

There are a lot of foreigners spending time here posting anti Trump opinions not supported by data. Not all foreigners are anti Trump but that isn't something the left wants to acknowledge nor do they ever post links showing American patriotism when talking about the Harris/Biden campaign. Keep posting anti Trump messages and support for the Harris/Biden Campaign without actually discussing issues.

I wonder if Trump had run as a progressive how many democrats would vote republican?
I could understand if these so called republicans were saying that even though biden was a democrat that they really liked what he is offering the country so they are voting for him. That isn't what they are saying though, they are saying they hate Trump so much that they are voting for biden. If they really were republicans and did not like trump, they would not vote for either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It would depend on who that Republican is. If it were George Bush, Mitt Romney or someone that is actually a Republican, yes, I would. Trump isn't a Republican...that is what baffles me with Republicans.

There are a lot of foreigners spending time here posting anti Trump opinions not supported by data. Not all foreigners are anti Trump but that isn't something the left wants to acknowledge nor do they ever post links showing American patriotism when talking about the Harris/Biden campaign. Keep posting anti Trump messages and support for the Harris/Biden Campaign without actually discussing issues.

who are those foreigners Conservative? Just because someone is not white does not mean they aren't American.

It would depend on who that Republican is. If it were George Bush, Mitt Romney or someone that is actually a Republican, yes, I would. Trump isn't a Republican...that is what baffles me with Republicans.

More liberal propaganda on your part, tell us exactly what policies Trump has implemented that aren't Republican? Tax cuts, regulation reform, stronger military, pro states' rights aren't Republican? Seems you want to believe Trump rhetoric and not Trump policies and results.

Former Michigan Governor Rick Snyder: I am a Republican vote for Biden

"I will continue to support and stand up for Republican policies and values, and support Republican candidates, but I will not support Donald Trump for reelection."

It's not quite 4 small town MN Mayors, but it adds nicely to the 155 other Republicans, including Governors, Secretaries of State, Trump White House Staff, Congress People, Senators, Bush White House Staff, and the McCain family.

Source: Rick Snyder: why I'm voting for Joe Biden, even as a Republican
Ummmmmmmmmmm, there are probably thousands of ex-governors.

I will say it this way.
Not all republicans are conservatives but most conservatives are republicans. Trump is getting the things conservatives want more than any recent republican has. As flawed as he may be, he is the best option available.

More liberal propaganda on your part, tell us exactly what policies Trump has implemented that aren't Republican? Tax cuts, regulation reform, stronger military, pro states' rights aren't Republican? Seems you want to believe Trump rhetoric and not Trump policies and results.
No propaganda to it, unlike you, I actually understand what being a Republican means.

Interesting article and link to the world view of Trump

Cannot help but notice that the left continues to divert from the Harris/Biden campaign issues to continue to attack Trump knowing that the Harris/Biden issues really don't resonate with Americans and ARE'T Pro American issues.

so, if a person isn't white you assume they aren't American? I was born in Texas...last I checked that is the US. Care to argue that I am not an American...get over yourself.

What does color have to do with the issue. and why is it you are having such a hard time understanding that Trump support is greater than you want to admit and his policies are indeed pro Conservative values? You never addressed the Biden Green Energy policy or actually anything Biden has promoted but you do spend a lot of time here bashing Trump ignoring that he remains the better alternative to Harris/Biden

so, if a person isn't white you assume they aren't American? I was born in Texas...last I checked that is the US. Care to argue that I am not an American...get over yourself.

Since when are you the issue in this forum? I posted a link that you claimed were Americans not foreigners yet you want this to be about you. You have such hatred for a President who doesn't warrant this hatred as his policies are pro Republican. You focus way too much on personality and rhetoric not results. Why aren't you giving the Harris/Biden campaign the same anal exam on their rhetoric? The choice is clear, Trump/Pence vs Harris/Biden. Your justification for voting for Harris/Biden is hatred of Trump never about issues or actual results

Have you noticed that the left continues to solely focus on Trump rhetoric ignoring the Biden rhetoric and by liberal standards lies? Apparently with Biden it isn't a lie but a mistake but the same isn't true of Trump
Yeah.
Trump's "lies" are about his achievements and are more along the lines of exaggerating the Astros chances post season.
Biden simply doesn't understand what he's saying and doesn't realize it after he says it.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, there are probably thousands of ex-governors.
Thousands? Unlikely. Even if say the last 10 govorners of every state are still alive, that’s only 500. Still though, you’re right that it’s probably no big deal. Independents will decide the election, not people either side jumping ship.

I wonder if Trump had run as a progressive how many democrats would vote republican?
I could understand if these so called republicans were saying that even though biden was a democrat that they really liked what he is offering the country so they are voting for him. That isn't what they are saying though, they are saying they hate Trump so much that they are voting for biden. If they really were republicans and did not like trump, they would not vote for either.

Trump wouldn’t make it thorough the Democratic primary.

If patriotism means wrapping yourself in the sacred cloth, then it’s useless. Such empty gestures only work on the simple minded.

If patriotism means wrapping yourself in the sacred cloth, then it’s useless. Such empty gestures only work on the simple minded.

Patriotism isn't rioting, looting, destruction of monuments, and BLM being racist. The simple minded ignore that Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Chicago, Kenosha, St. Louis, NYC have been run by democrats for decades thus the hiring, funding, and training have come from the taxes collected in those cities, you tell me how and why that is federal responsibilities

Since when are you the issue in this forum? I posted a link that you claimed were Americans not foreigners yet you want this to be about you. You have such hatred for a President who doesn't warrant this hatred as his policies are pro Republican. You focus way too much on personality and rhetoric not results. Why aren't you giving the Harris/Biden campaign the same anal exam on their rhetoric? The choice is clear, Trump/Pence vs Harris/Biden. Your justification for voting for Harris/Biden is hatred of Trump never about issues or actual results
I asked you who and you are pansyfooting all over the place...your intent was revealed..

I asked you who and you are pansyfooting all over the place...your intent was revealed..

As is apparently your lack of understanding of issues and how to debate them. All I see from you is propaganda and diversion from the reality of the alternative to Trump, Tell me exactly what there is in the Harris/Biden agenda that you support and what is there that you don't. This should be an issues debate not a propaganda forum focused on rhetoric and not issues

As is apparently your lack of understanding of issues and how to debate them. All I see from you is propaganda and diversion from the reality of the alternative to Trump, Tell me exactly what there is in the Harris/Biden agenda that you support and what is there that you don't. This should be an issues debate not a propaganda forum focused on rhetoric and not issues

that is rich...you blather all over these forums and give no quality posts ever. I have yet to see anything fact based from you.

All of us.

Back
Top Bottom