• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BIDEN INC: Biden's sister to keep cashing in on brother's career with new memoir, following family tradition

Yeah, no question. Lots of money made by family members due to their political relatives.

"During Biden’s second presidential campaign in 2007 and 2008, Owens served as her brother’s national campaign chair. It does not appear that Biden's campaign paid her directly, but the Democratic consulting firm Joe Slade White & Company, where Owens was serving as an "Executive Vice President," raked in over $2.5 million from Biden’s presidential campaign and the "Citizens for Biden" committee between March 2007 and October 2008.

Owens’ daughter, Valerie J. Owens, who goes by "Missy," also cashed in by working for her uncle’s presidential campaign, where she made tens of thousands of dollars."
How much do you think Trump's family has made on the heels of his presidency?

Yup. And so did Donald Trump Junior. But I guess that was different because reasons.
Trump poses with Goya products after Ivanka's black bean photo stokes  outrage - New York Daily News

Yeah, no question. Lots of money made by family members due to their political relatives.

"During Biden’s second presidential campaign in 2007 and 2008, Owens served as her brother’s national campaign chair. It does not appear that Biden's campaign paid her directly, but the Democratic consulting firm Joe Slade White & Company, where Owens was serving as an "Executive Vice President," raked in over $2.5 million from Biden’s presidential campaign and the "Citizens for Biden" committee between March 2007 and October 2008.

Owens’ daughter, Valerie J. Owens, who goes by "Missy," also cashed in by working for her uncle’s presidential campaign, where she made tens of thousands of dollars."
Yes... that is FAR more blatant a kickback from campaign funds than a book deal.

"President Biden’s younger sister will kick off her book tour Thursday night in Washington, D.C., ahead of the release of her memoir next week, which could create a headache for the White House as she continues to cash in on her brother’s political career, conflicting with White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki’s statement last January about the White House's ethics policy."

And I guess it's okay for Joe's sister but not for Harris's niece.

I know if I were a trumplican, I would be outraged.

Wait. So you're against family members possibly profiting off their connection to the President? Cool. So I'm gonna go back and find the threads you started about Trump family members profiting off Herr Donald's tenure.
But honestly, don't wait up. I have a feeling it's going to take me a long time to find zero threads started by you on that topic.

I'm curious. Did you ever start a thread about Junior's girlfriend or Eric's wife?

Its going to be this way for a looong ass time.

What fake issue do we have to watch Trumpists pretend to rage about now, @gbg3?

Lying, cheating, stealing is fine for the GOP, but someone on the left isn't allowed to write a book? Something like that? The nothingburgers are getting far too stupid.

They’re just mad because Trump can’t write and never bothered to read.

Besides, he and the people around him have to be careful about writing memoirs, lest they be read out in court.

Back
Top Bottom