• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Digging His Heels In On His Second Term, GULP !

Thanks for reminding us that we have plenty of options if Joe chooses not to run again. (y)
same options the first time ?
oh wait , yes it is HILLARY time now right ?

later stages of dementia which are marked by increasing anger, defiance, foul & inappropriate language in settings where it was once never used.
You've confused Joe with tRump.

Aggressive behaviors may be verbal or physical. They can occur suddenly, with no apparent reason, or result from a frustrating situation. While aggression can be hard to cope with, understanding that the person with Alzheimer's or dementia is not acting this way on purpose can help.
Again, describes tRump to a "t".

There is no sign that Biden has dementia, that's silly. But you're right that he is too old to be president again in 2024. So is Trump. We need a younger crop of candidates.

After the midterms, the Dems need to make more of an effort to sideline Biden so that he doesn't run again. A primary challenge would be ugly, especially if it isn't based on a substantive political disagreement. But the prospect of an 86-year-old president (if Biden were to win reelection and serve a full second term) is not appealing either.

I want Tammy Duckworth or Pete Buttigieg to run. Jared Polis and Amy Klobuchar could be good dark-horse candidates too.

There is no sign that Biden has dementia, that's silly. But you're right that he is too old to be president again in 2024. So is Trump. We need a younger crop of candidates.

After the midterms, the Dems need to make more of an effort to sideline Biden so that he doesn't run again. A primary challenge would be ugly, especially if it isn't based on a substantive political disagreement. But the prospect of an 86-year-old president (if Biden were to win reelection and serve a full second term) is not appealing either.

I want Tammy Duckworth or Pete Buttigieg to run. Jared Polis and Amy Klobuchar could be good dark-horse candidates too.
1651361179743.png

This is one of the more coherent :
1651408624589.png

By HOWIE CARR | howard.carr@medianewsgroup.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: March 26, 2020 at 4:41 p.m. | UPDATED: March 27, 2020 at 9:57 a.m.
Hang in there, Sleepy Joe Biden – don’t let them muscle you out of the race for some Kennedy in-law like Andrew “Baby Doc” Cuomo.
You’re doing great, Joe! I don’t care what they say, you still the man.
Like his “Petticoat Junction” namesake, Uncle Joe may be movin’ kinda slow, but right about now, in all this doom and gloom, we need some comic relief.
These days Biden is not so much a modern real-life Walter Mitty or Forrest Gump, both of whom he’s been compared to.

Joe Biden is more like … Grandpa Simpson, a cartoon character babbling on incoherently.

“The good news is the bad news. The good news the bad news is people know me. The good news is people know me.”

“We have to take care of the cure that will make the problem worse no matter what, no matter what.”
“What I’m suggesting is that I know what has to be done and that in the following is that faster is

Back
Top Bottom